09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Zedie » Thu May 09, 2019 9:14 pm

Losmeister wrote:
Emeryates wrote:
Zedie wrote:Dont know what happened there but gabriel shouldn't f**k with the birdman, niles is from the roads.

Where Gabriel's from, Niles wouldn't survive a day lmao

beat me to it.


Its true.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Losmeister » Thu May 09, 2019 9:16 pm

Zedie wrote:
Losmeister wrote:
Emeryates wrote:
Zedie wrote:Dont know what happened there but gabriel shouldn't f**k with the birdman, niles is from the roads.

Where Gabriel's from, Niles wouldn't survive a day lmao

beat me to it.


Its true.

ffs, m8, it sure is :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9310
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Losmeister » Thu May 09, 2019 9:18 pm

byw way, AUBA scorched Gabriel and Garay both with that dummy and roofed hat trick goal
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9310
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Emeryates » Thu May 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Why is Cesc supporting Chelsea? o_O
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Zenith » Thu May 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31087
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Losmeister » Thu May 09, 2019 9:21 pm

btw, imagine if we HAD got Higuain? marone!
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9310
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Godlop » Thu May 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Losmeister wrote:btw, imagine if we HAD got Higuain? marone!


Higuain 2019 and Higuain 2014 are not the same player.
عمود اضاءة
Godlop
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 am

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby starmandb » Thu May 09, 2019 9:28 pm

alexafc12 wrote:Unai has bottled it

Those 13 minute football games f**k us again
Even when we are still winning
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby starmandb » Thu May 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Angelito wrote:We won't go through if we don't score that away goal.

Good job an emery side has never not scored at Valencia then
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Zenith » Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

starmandb wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:Unai has bottled it

Those 13 minute football games f**k us again
Even when we are still winning

:lol:
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31087
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby StLGooner » Thu May 09, 2019 9:33 pm

After the games are starmans favorite time of the day/week. :)
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34955
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby starmandb » Thu May 09, 2019 9:35 pm

alexafc12 wrote:Peak Unai performance this.

Reminiscent of PSGs implosion v Barca.

Mans a walking bottle job

Is that the psg who were 3-1 up v man Utd at home after 12 mins this season?
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby starmandb » Thu May 09, 2019 9:36 pm

alexafc12 wrote:Peak Unai performance this.

Reminiscent of PSGs implosion v Barca.

Mans a walking bottle job

Is that the psg who were 3-1 up v man Utd at home after 12 mins this season?
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Zedie » Thu May 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Rockape wrote:Only 24 hrs later and we all feel much better!


Mate, I was fully petrified that we would choke and I'd have to live with this forever.

Theres still a chance we lift silverware and spurs end the season destroyed again with nothing at the end of their 2018/19 DVD
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: 09/05/19 | Valencia 2-4 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu May 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Zedie wrote:
Rockape wrote:Only 24 hrs later and we all feel much better!


Mate, I was fully petrified that we would choke and I'd have to live with this forever.

Theres still a chance we lift silverware and spurs end the season destroyed again with nothing at the end of their 2018/19 DVD


Don't ........... if Spurs win the CL first time of asking I'll puke in my lap, serious business.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19760
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

PreviousNext

Return to Previous Matchday Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest