12/01/19 | West Ham United 1-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 12/01/19 | West Ham United 1-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby theHotHead » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Emery has been doing a bag of foolishness recently, the team should be doing better than they are, thats on the manager
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Nuggets » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Ach wrote:How was the second half?

:shock: that good.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Santi » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm

theHotHead wrote:Chaps it the same damn players that have on occasion this season played brilliantly!!

The tactics serm to be the problem and f***ing with Ozil too!!!

When? Apart from Leicester (hi Mesut Özil) we’ve only played well against Fulham’s shit defence and the draw with Liverpool
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Roycck » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

THe first thing Unai needs to do is to stop playing 3 center backs god damn it. Get Ozil back playing if he is fit. Dont know what is happening between Ozil and Una.
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Arsenalthebest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Didn't watch but it sounds dire!

We need some serious investment, players like Guendouzi should not be anywhere near the starting line up week in week out, potentially good player but not a starter yet.
Arsenalthebest

Postby indy23 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

The players out there should have won it. We should have played 4-5-1. Two midfield system with no outlets or creative players is just asking for errors. This was a bad set up but the players just f***ked off too. Xhaka auba Niles we're just not good enough.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Losmeister » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

indy23 wrote:Watch the team open up if we get wingers. Why do we have to sacrifice one for the other? So mismanaged this club and it's wage structure from the past. Under no circumstances can we extend mustafi here. Or allow those level signings.

exactly. i mean... wtf would a top levele manager, someone wh we can agree who is a top level manager, klopp or pep , do with this roster?
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby theHotHead » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Santi wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Chaps it the same damn players that have on occasion this season played brilliantly!!

The tactics serm to be the problem and f***ing with Ozil too!!!

When? Apart from Leicester (hi Mesut Özil) we’ve only played well against Fulham’s shit defence and the draw with Liverpool

Should've beaten Chelsea, should've beaten Man U, bossed Spurs and won, should've beaten Liverpool
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Sims » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 pm

Losmeister wrote:
indy23 wrote:Watch the team open up if we get wingers. Why do we have to sacrifice one for the other? So mismanaged this club and it's wage structure from the past. Under no circumstances can we extend mustafi here. Or allow those level signings.

exactly. i mean... wtf would a top levele manager, someone wh we can agree who is a top level manager, klopp or pep , do with this roster?

Klopp, Pep & Poch would all finish top 4 with this squad
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby indy23 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 pm

Losmeister wrote:

f***ing imagine pep with iwobi and Niles. Jesus f***ing Christ. After one summer and seeing the purse strings he would just quit.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Losmeister » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:44 pm

btw, i feel salty as f**k as my internal alarm clock actually woke me mostly in time to watch this dreary shit.
then listen to gooney gloat about that. grr.
but all you other gunners out their in looney-ass Goonersworld? I wish i could hoist a few with you all and sing some chants some day.
:1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif: :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif: :arse fan: :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif: :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Losmeister » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:47 pm

exactly. i mean... wtf would a top levele manager, someone wh we can agree who is a top level manager, klopp or pep , do with this roster?[/quote]

f***ing imagine pep with iwobi and Niles. Jesus f***ing Christ.
After one summer and seeing the purse strings he would just

[/quote]
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby BrunelGooner » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Emery deserves criticism for the appalling team selection today, but the players just didn't look up for the fight at all. They know what's on the line, they know we can close the gap on Chelsea with a win, but we go and put in our most toothless display of the season. What more motivation did they need exactly?

The worrying things for me are that even though we've lost other games, we've showed some fight and determination to make the opposition work for it. Today was an easy win for West Ham. They were barely troubled at all.

Really not confident going into the Chelsea game.
BrunelGooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby indy23 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Sims wrote:
Losmeister wrote:

Klopp, Pep & Poch would all finish top 4 with this squad

Huh no they wouldn't lol. Who would we beat out? Lol. We had the chance to get pep and klopp but we stuck on to a manager who was at the tail end of his career. Mismanaged by an owner who let the board and gazidis run this club where dumbasses like ox and Walcott stuck around too long. I expect more money to come in the summer if not don't expect much. I'm taking the next three games off cuz u know this back line vs those opponents is literally gonna be Fifa 19.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Sims wrote:Klopp, Pep & Poch would all finish top 4 with this squad

Yet even Wonger couldn't and he knew the players inside out ... Klopp, Pep & Poch would not get this squad top four, nobody would. We had a 'lucky' 22 game run, but even during it we all knew that the defence was still leaking goals for fun ... now that luck has turned we're seeing the real level this squad is at.

To be one nil down and not have a shot on target in the last 25 minutes? enough said ...
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2018-19