19/12/18 | Arsenal 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur | Carabao Cup

Re: 19/12/18 | Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur | Carabao Cup

Postby elber » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Ach wrote:No quality up front and absolute dog at the back

Tottenham were dominant.

Wasn’t impressed with Spurs at all. I think if that useless bastard Mkhitaryan tucks that early chance away we would have slaughtered them.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby indy23 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:43 pm

I didn't think we could get worse defensively than with Mustafi. Boy was I wrong
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby BrunelGooner » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:44 pm

The thing that frustrates me more isn't losing to them lot, it's the fact we played a near enough full strength/available starting 11 and still lost. Spurs were comfortable in the second half.

I'm really hoping the players aren't fatigued because this is where we need them more than ever. The league fixtures are going to be really important, can't afford to put in half-hearted displays like today.

We need a performance and result against Burnley. And I don't mean a scrappy 1-0 win, I mean we need to win well.

Also, Xhaka should never play centre-back again and Koscielny shouldn't be played again period. He is done.

Kane was on for about 25 minutes and completely ran him ragged.
BrunelGooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fran Solo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:45 pm

elber wrote:
Ach wrote:No quality up front and absolute dog at the back

Tottenham were dominant.

Wasn’t impressed with Spurs at all. I think if that useless bastard Mkhitaryan tucks that early chance away we would have slaughtered them.

They did not really try that hard all night long.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cannoner » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:46 pm

I dunno who I hate the most, that little Tom Daley diving c*** Son, the skinny little rat faced prick Alli, mong tongued Harry Kane or the long faced f***er Lamela.

Whoever threw that bottle, well done sir.
A new era.
Cannoner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Santi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:48 pm

f***ing HELL WHY DID NOBODY BREAK SON INTO 4 PIECES THE LITTLE k***

GRRRRRRRR f***ing quality atmosphere but my god our full backs and iwobi were awful
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Things are evening themselves out. I been saying we been extremely lucky all season and things always even themselves out. There is huge problems in the squad and Im not a fan of the manager tbh.

We have no dribblers, so we are easy to play against. We have not one single natural wide player. And we have 2 strikers wjo we cant play together. Add thatwe have 350k a week player who contributes nothing.

The reason why I was against the manager from the start will become clear in January. He is a yes man. The club knows they have zero chance on top 4 and hoping for europa league win hence tjey wont buy in January.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Nuggets » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Cannoner wrote:I dunno who I hate the most, that little Tom Daley diving c*** Son, the skinny little rat faced prick Alli, mong tongued Harry Kane or the long faced f**ker Lamela.

Whoever threw that bottle, well done sir.

Good descriptions of those mingers. :clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Cannoner » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 pm

How did Mkhi miss that chance in the first half? Through on goal and a timid, lazy shot. I hope he's one of the first out the door the useless t**t. Xhaka and his dumb decision making really pisses me off too, the big low IQ'd oaf.
A new era.
Cannoner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby elber » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Only good thing about tonight was the bottle that bounced off Dele Alli’s pinhead.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Nejch » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:52 pm

gooney wrote:Things are evening themselves out. I been saying we been extremely lucky all season and things always even themselves out. There is huge problems in the squad and Im not a fan of the manager tbh.

We have no dribblers, so we are easy to play against. We have not one single natural wide player. And we have 2 strikers wjo we cant play together. Add thatwe have 350k a week player who contributes nothing.

The reason why I was against the manager from the start will become clear in January. He is a yes man. The club knows they have zero chance on top 4 and hoping for europa league win hence tjey wont buy in January.

Go away
Nejch
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Cannoner wrote:How did Mkhi miss that chance in the first half? Through on goal and a timid, lazy shot. I hope he's one of the first out the door the useless t**t. Xhaka and his dumb decision making really pisses me off too, the big low IQ'd oaf.

Xhaka is not a cb. Unfair to judge him.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby alexafc12 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Nejch wrote:
gooney wrote:Things are evening themselves out. I been saying we been extremely lucky all season and things always even themselves out. There is huge problems in the squad and Im not a fan of the manager tbh.

Go away

A lot to of what’s he’s saying is right tbh.

Let’s give Unai a good go though. Can’t judge him earlier than 2020 imo. If he’s not won the Cl and Prem by then ...then he’s finished
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby indy23 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Santi wrote:f***ing HELL WHY DID NOBODY BREAK SON INTO 4 PIECES THE LITTLE k***

GRRRRRRRR f***ing quality atmosphere but my god our full backs and iwobi were awful

Absolutely no excuse a club of our stature should have a budget lower than fuckin everton this season. If we villify anyone from here on out it's the board and kroenke. Obviously this wouldn't happen until after the summer window but sitting back and accepting these sometimes embarrassing budgets is why we are where we are... Greedy old assholes that have prominent roles in how much we spend . Watching pool spend 400 Mill in 4 years should infuriate you as a fan.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cannoner » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Oh shut up you spurs fan. A yes man? What yes man drops the highest paid player you mong?
A new era.
Cannoner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2018-19