28/10/18 | Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal | Permier League

Re: 28/10/18 | Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal | Permier League

Postby elber » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:05 pm

DialSquaregooner wrote:
elber wrote:
DialSquaregooner wrote:A draw was a fair result, we were really not at the races today. We did not create enough clear cut chances, never made their keeper work. we are still unbeaten after our first two games so it is not the end of the world. I do not get takiing ozil off for wellbeck, should of been Ramsey coming on earlier.

Did you not see how crud Ramsey played when he eventually did come on?

Compared to what ? whole team played quite bad, Ramsey hardly had any time to adjust to the game. I am not a massive fan of him, but what was he supposed to do with that time?

Adequately pass the ball to a teammate 5 yards away would have been nice.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby DialSquaregooner » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:06 pm

elber wrote:
DialSquaregooner wrote:
elber wrote:
DialSquaregooner wrote:A draw was a fair result, we were really not at the races today. We did not create enough clear cut chances, never made their keeper work. we are still unbeaten after our first two games so it is not the end of the world. I do not get takiing ozil off for wellbeck, should of been Ramsey coming on earlier.

Did you not see how crud Ramsey played when he eventually did come on?

Compared to what ? whole team played quite bad, Ramsey hardly had any time to adjust to the game. I am not a massive fan of him, but what was he supposed to do with that time?

Adequately pass the ball to a teammate 5 yards away would have been nice.

Just like laca,iwobi and the rest of our team today
DialSquaregooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby gooney » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:06 pm

meh I keep saying you are not a top team if you cant control the game. this is why Im not positive about this team and say they have been riding their luck. Liverpool and chelsea also drop points, but never do they get dominated like we did last 25 min by a team like palace. You can spin it however you want, but its the reality. The 11 wins is great, but we rode a lot of our luck in several matches. They will get battered by liverpool because the defensive players simply are not good enough. But its how they react afterwards Im more intrigued by
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Losmeister » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:23 pm

gooney wrote:meh I keep saying you are not a top team if you cant control the game. this is why Im not positive about this team and say they have been riding their luck. Liverpool and chelsea also drop points, but never do they get dominated like we did last 25 min by a team like palace. You can spin it however you want, but its the reality. The 11 wins is great, but we rode a lot of our luck in several matches. They will get battered by liverpool because the defensive players simply are not good enough. But its how they react afterwards Im more intrigued by

you can never "control a game" if your defense is unstable. ours is. so we will likely control very few games.

to scrap and win and attribute it ALL to just luck is lame. howlucky was the pinball scene that led to the first pen? i dunno, but it wasnt skill.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Re: 28/10/18 | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Permier League

Postby Dynamite » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:30 pm

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Where's those b*tches Dynamite and gooney at?

They really are the most embarrassing members on here

Thanks, such a pleasure to get called like that from the two forum jesters
Dynamite
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby gooney » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Losmeister wrote:
gooney wrote:meh I keep saying you are not a top team if you cant control the game. this is why Im not positive about this team and say they have been riding their luck. Liverpool and chelsea also drop points, but never do they get dominated like we did last 25 min by a team like palace. You can spin it however you want, but its the reality. The 11 wins is great, but we rode a lot of our luck in several matches. They will get battered by liverpool because the defensive players simply are not good enough. But its how they react afterwards Im more intrigued by

you can never "control a game" if your defense is unstable. ours is. so we will likely control very few games.

to scrap and win and attribute it ALL to just luck is lame. howlucky was the pinball scene that led to the first pen? i dunno, but it wasnt skill.

I didnt say all luck. I said in some games we were lucky. West ham and everton game specially where they had clear chances. Even today they hit the post and missed an absolute sitter before they took the lead. Still a top team dont get dominated like we did. Its the truth
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Mike Dean » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:48 pm

gooney wrote:
Losmeister wrote:

I didnt say all luck. I said in some games we were lucky. West ham and everton game specially where they had clear chances. Even today they hit the post and missed an absolute sitter before they took the lead. Still a top team dont get dominated like we did. Its the truth

I am not sure who is saying we are a top team.

We are a work in progress.

Every team has their fair share of good and bad luck. I could flip your take and say that we were unlucky not to score two in the first half on the Laca and Bellerin chances.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Milojoveic whatever is the biggest c*** in football
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Roycck » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:40 pm

The second one that farker dive? Its looks like a dive.
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Zenith » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Ach wrote:Milojoveic whatever is the biggest c*** in football

Pro League flop.

Relative to his transfer fee, he's locally deemed as one of the worst Anderlecht signings in history.

I'm sure he has improved since, but still not sure how he's a nailed-on starter for Palace.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby starmandb » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:31 pm

gooney wrote:I think this will end 3-0 to palace. Palace will get second goal early in the half and 3rd goal around 75th minute. Back to reality. Could have been 3 goals down this half

It's not think its hope
What a misarable existence
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Rastayouth wrote:Yes!!!! Wtf does Unai say at HT. Hand of Laca FTW

I think he does his job
The game lasts the 90
starmandb

Postby Ach » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Had milo the whole season in my team just for his penalties cos he does nothing else. He finally gets one last week and misses so I give up on him and get rid

Now he scores 2

c***

Other than that, I haven't seen our goals. MOTD worth watching?

I timed lunch break so I could watch the first half completely forgetting how we are in first half of games so saw how shit we were again but even when we went one down I didn't think we'd lose. Its a nice feeling to have. The feeling of despair is truly gone
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Dynamite wrote:
SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Where's those b*tches Dynamite and gooney at?

They really are the most embarrassing members on here

Thanks, such a pleasure to get called like that from the two forum jesters

I'd rather be a jester than be a guy wishing we were going to lose just because your boyfriend Ramsey didn't start.

Really dug us out of a hole didn't he when he came on? quite frankly looking back on it wish we left Ozil on, he was pretty absent but it only takes one chance for him to make a difference.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:59 pm

Mike Dean wrote:We are trying to hold a lead over this sorry CP team that cannot score.

Are you kidding me??

This is embarrassing.

13/14
Cp 1 Chelsea 0
Cp 3 liverpool 3 ( Liverpool leading 3-1 with 9 mins left)
14/15
Cp beat Liverpool 3-1 home and away
Cp had scored 3 in 8 when they beat Spurs 2-1
Cp 0 Spurs 0
Co 2 man city 1
15/16
CpW 2-1 at Chelsea
Cp 0 man Utd 0
W 2-1 at Liverpool
Drew 1-1 at ours
16/17
Won 2-1 at Chelsea