Newcastle V Arsenal | Premier League 19/05/2013

Re: Newcastle V Arsenal | Premier League 19/05/2013

Postby Zinc » Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Just realised GallowgateEnd is being serious. How tragic.
Massa wrote:Barely a goalscorer when he plays for Bayern
Zinc
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zedie » Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

GallowgateEnd wrote:
elkanofan wrote:gallowgate end

Whats sup with Shearer hating on us constantly all season on match of the day?

Tim Sherwood, Les Ferdinand connection? Must be!

I've never noticed.. Don't think he'll have anything against Arsenal though. It's the Mackems that we don't like ;)

Ive never really been a fan of Sunderland, but i do have to appreciate the fact that they started the
Newcastle 1 -1 Arsenal chant out of pure spite for their visitors...

If it wasnt for that chant, all the scum fans wouldnt have thought they were back in it, prompting them to start celebrating.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Youngie » Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Maxduke wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:Well done on getting your fourth place trophy. Never used to mind Arsenal but the disrespect you showed Steve Harper at the end when celebrating was out of taste, for me and many others. Hence why your team got booed off, as well as your 12th man Howard Webb.

WTF you talking about.

We won a vital match to help us achieve our goal of CL football. Should we have been more concerned with the retirement of your average goal keeper.

:rolleyes:

You were there for f***ing ages, man. Show some respect. You know for a fact if it was the other way around, Newcastle fans would show respect.
Typically arrogant for cockneys.

I'm obviously missing something, what does it matter how long we were there for. :dizzy:

I think you need to know your place,, teams like yours are there just to make up the numbers. You were lucky not to get relegated.... Again.

Your small club, end of.. :sneaky2:

People on this forum wonder why nobody really likes Arsenal any more or why everyone hates them... Arsenal were my favourite team(after Middlesbrough) before I joined on here but it's post like these that have completely changed my view on Arsenal. I know it's not all of you though so this isn't an attack on you all but just a reason as to why Arsenal are the neutral mans favourite any more as they used to be.

You should formulate your own opinion of a club, be an individual :sneaky:

My opinion or anyone else's for that matter shouldn't make you change your view on Arsenal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_mindedness
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon May 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Zinc wrote:Yeah - most of that is just relief - ordinarily you don't celebrate when your plane lands on the run-way but I bet you would if the plane you were in lost 3 of the 4 engines it ran on over the ocean and all the passengers started panicking, telling you to prepare for death - landing safely would suddenly be epic. So it's relief we made it and it's also indignation over all the doubters who told us it couldn't happen - and yes, some joy at the achievement too - obviously it would be better to win something but qualifying for Champions League football is a big deal, however anyone tries to spin it. It earned us over £20 million last year, that pays for Jovetic or Higuian or another relatively big player - looking at our record it should earn us the same again this year, important revenue for a club like ours.

And as soon as the plane landed, the captain would lose his job for thinking the plane would fly ok with only one engine.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon May 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Le Chat wrote:
Maxduke wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:Well done on getting your fourth place trophy. Never used to mind Arsenal but the disrespect you showed Steve Harper at the end when celebrating was out of taste, for me and many others. Hence why your team got booed off, as well as your 12th man Howard Webb.

WTF you talking about.

We won a vital match to help us achieve our goal of CL football. Should we have been more concerned with the retirement of your average goal keeper.

You were there for f***ing ages, man. Show some respect. You know for a fact if it was the other way around, Newcastle fans would show respect.

I'm obviously missing something, what does it matter how long we were there for. :dizzy:

I think you need to know your place,, teams like yours are there just to make up the numbers. You were lucky not to get relegated.... Again.

People on this forum wonder why nobody really likes Arsenal any more or why everyone hates them... Arsenal were my favourite team(after Middlesbrough) before I joined on here but it's post like these that have completely changed my view on Arsenal. I know it's not all of you though so this isn't an attack on you all but just a reason as to why Arsenal are the neutral mans favourite any more as they used to be.

My opinion or anyone else's for that matter shouldn't make you change your view on Arsenal.

Troll logic 101
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Maxduke » Mon May 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Le Chat wrote:
Maxduke wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:
Le Chat wrote:

WTF you talking about.

I think you're just thick to be honest. I have made my own opinion up and it's that I don'y really like Arsenal as much as I used to because of people like you, I haven't followed anyone else's opinion.

Which bit don't you get?
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zinc » Mon May 20, 2013 2:55 pm

I hate AC Milan because they have some racist fans.
Massa wrote:Barely a goalscorer when he plays for Bayern
Zinc
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Maxduke » Mon May 20, 2013 3:05 pm

I only really like Balotelli and El Sha really, Sampdora would probably be my Italian team of choice.

But yeah, your point is my point.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ivan itchybum » Mon May 20, 2013 3:10 pm

GallowgateEnd wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:
Le Chat wrote:

WTF you talking about.

Ha ha. :biggrin:
Small club that gets 52,000 every week, sells out every away allocation, 10th highest average attendance in Europe, 20th richest club in the world, 9th in the ALL TIME table, 8th most succesful club.

We're not a big club, not saying that. But we're not a small club either..

Anyways, like I've said. Well done on getting fourth. Arsenal are a club I quite like. But there's nothing wrong with showing some respect.

Le Chat is the designated troll dude. He doesn't represent us...
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon May 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Zinc wrote:I hate AC Milan because they have some racist fans.

Same as I hate celtic because they have sectarian fans, who also support everything I personally am not.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Dejan » Mon May 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Agreed with Gary Neville here

Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Mon May 20, 2013 3:19 pm

I don't think he's ever said a bad thing about us as a pundit :D
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Maxduke » Mon May 20, 2013 3:20 pm

I agree with that, Arsenal will be in a better position once that debt is paid than pretty much every club around except say Bayern. You'll now see how much the board/Wenger care about winning.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby AFC10 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:40 pm

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Nothing keeper anyway
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 pm

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
So bitter. Anyway, enjoy the championship in a season or two.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13