Newcastle V Arsenal | Premier League 19/05/2013

Re: Newcastle V Arsenal | Premier League 19/05/2013

Postby VCC » Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Le Chat wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
Arshavinfan wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
It was paid off years ago, they are just taking money out of the club for themselves.

Do you want side of tin-foil hat to go with that slice of crazy?

I don't care, I know some dodgy shit is going down.

What dodgy shit :dontknow:

conspiracy theory here.......................................................strange that Usmanov getting so close to the magic percentage of shares he needed to obtain the books of Arsenal football club the rules suddenly change.lets remember Usmanov said he would open up the clubs books
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ClockEnd Mark » Wed May 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Maxduke wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:Well done on getting your fourth place trophy. Never used to mind Arsenal but the disrespect you showed Steve Harper at the end when celebrating was out of taste, for me and many others. Hence why your team got booed off, as well as your 12th man Howard Webb.

WTF you talking about.

We won a vital match to help us achieve our goal of CL football. Should we have been more concerned with the retirement of your average goal keeper.

:rolleyes:

You were there for f***ing ages, man. Show some respect. You know for a fact if it was the other way around, Newcastle fans would show respect.
Typically arrogant for cockneys.

I'm obviously missing something, what does it matter how long we were there for. :dizzy:

I think you need to know your place,, teams like yours are there just to make up the numbers. You were lucky not to get relegated.... Again.

Your small club, end of.. :sneaky2:

People on this forum wonder why nobody really likes Arsenal any more or why everyone hates them... Arsenal were my favourite team(after Middlesbrough) before I joined on here but it's post like these that have completely changed my view on Arsenal. I know it's not all of you though so this isn't an attack on you all but just a reason as to why Arsenal are the neutral mans favourite any more as they used to be.

:rofll: Grow some nuts man..........

So a none Arsenal fan comes on here and starts getting all lemon. And when an Arsenal fan gives a bit back, you and some others get all girly.

A clue is in the name of the site ;)
ClockEnd Mark
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 pm

It's not even about that post though. It's about what happened...

I have a few mates who have read this forum and thought exactly the same as Max though.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed May 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:It's not even about that post though. It's about what happened...

I have a few mates who have read this forum and thought exactly the same as Max though.

Don't think you've any right to take the high ground in this situation Yorky.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Maxduke » Wed May 22, 2013 6:41 pm

ModmanAFC wrote:
Maxduke wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GallowgateEnd wrote:Well done on getting your fourth place trophy. Never used to mind Arsenal but the disrespect you showed Steve Harper at the end when celebrating was out of taste, for me and many others. Hence why your team got booed off, as well as your 12th man Howard Webb.

WTF you talking about.

We won a vital match to help us achieve our goal of CL football. Should we have been more concerned with the retirement of your average goal keeper.

:rolleyes:

You were there for f***ing ages, man. Show some respect. You know for a fact if it was the other way around, Newcastle fans would show respect.
Typically arrogant for cockneys.

I'm obviously missing something, what does it matter how long we were there for. :dizzy:

I think you need to know your place,, teams like yours are there just to make up the numbers. You were lucky not to get relegated.... Again.

Your small club, end of.. :sneaky2:

People on this forum wonder why nobody really likes Arsenal any more or why everyone hates them... Arsenal were my favourite team(after Middlesbrough) before I joined on here but it's post like these that have completely changed my view on Arsenal. I know it's not all of you though so this isn't an attack on you all but just a reason as to why Arsenal are the neutral mans favourite any more as they used to be.

:rofll: Grow some nuts man..........

So a none Arsenal fan comes on here and starts getting all lemon. And when an Arsenal fan gives a bit back, you and some others get all girly.

A clue is in the name of the site ;)

How is it getting 'all girly'? The post was pure arrogance and so I gave my opinion on it, if I was being 'girly' I wouldn't have said anything at all considering I'm on an Arsenal forum.

:rofll: <---Also why do people always use this when they post, do they think they're being funny or something? That smiley does my nut in.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm

:rofll:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:It's not even about that post though. It's about what happened...

It's your fans that caused it though mate (not saying all of you, obviously).

I know we aren't everyone's 'second team' like we used to be since the takeover. Wasn't anything with the fans.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Massa » Wed May 22, 2013 6:43 pm

:rofll:
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Maxduke » Wed May 22, 2013 6:45 pm

-__-

Die
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Wed May 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:

I know we aren't everyone's 'second team' like we used to be since the takeover. Wasn't anything with the fans.

Tbf, why would you come onto another teams forum, give a pat on the back then proceed to give it large?

If we were at the other end of the stadium with our home fans not bothering anyone, whats the beef (turned off after fulltime mind).
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Zedie wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:

Tbf, why would you come onto another teams forum, give a pat on the back then proceed to give it large?

If we were at the other end of the stadium with our home fans not bothering anyone, whats the beef (turned off after fulltime mind).

I wasn't on about that mate in the second post (I should of been more clearer), I'm on about the hate towards Arsenal these days in general.

From what I hear from people it's the arrogance. From reading on here, it's got better recently in my opinion. Although there is still some arrogant knobs on here.
Last edited by Yorkyblue on Wed May 22, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Maxduke » Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

My problem isn't with that situation by the way, I turned it off at FT also. I don't even care if some of you are arrogant I was just saying why I don't like Arsenal as much as I used to and why I presume a lot of others don't as people on here always saying everyone hates Arsenal.

I know every team has them fans so I'd probably feel the same if I was on a Liverpool, Chelsea or Tottenham forum but I'm on here because I like I say Arsenal were my 2nd favourite team when I joined up and I like most of you, so I see more of it from your lot than other sets of fans. :)
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:

I am sure some people's view of City has been tarnished to a degree by your conduct on here so it swings both ways.

I've been on bluemoon and it's a lot worse than GW let me say that right now. Such is the nature of the internet. People are people and football is tribal. If you spend time on any other teams fansite you will end up hating them and to try and hold Arsenal up as unique in this way is a fallacy
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:

I am sure some people's view of City has been tarnished to a degree by your conduct on here so it swings both ways.

I've been on bluemoon and it's a lot worse than GW let me say that right now. Such is the nature of the internet. People are people and football is tribal. If you spend time on any other teams fansite you will end up hating them and to try and hold Arsenal up as unique in this way is a fallacy

Fair point really.

Both City and Arsenal were liked by others before, seems both are not so liked anymore.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Maxduke » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

I just wish someone would hate Boro, nobody does though because we're too shit for people to even hate. :(
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13