Zedie
SE13
SE13

Re: Arsenal V Man Utd | Premier League 28/04/2013

Postby Zedie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:You SERIOUSLY need to change that sig... I'm gonna have nightmares about it... :lol:

Agreed. It is quite disturbing

:lol:

Its not that bad

It's that look he has in his eye at the beginning of it... It cuts right through me :hiding:

Also just noticed the other guy in the background. Too much wtf to comprehend.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Popey » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:You SERIOUSLY need to change that sig... I'm gonna have nightmares about it... :lol:

Agreed. It is quite disturbing

+1

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby prolific » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:If we give these **** a guard of honour I'm switching it off.

We should just flat out refuse if the FA ask us to, we're under no obligation to do so. Since this is at our ground and manure will just get booed out of the building in the hostile atmosphere that will be generated, I think it would be quite bad to do so.

We'll surely do it though.. Wenger's not really the type to make a fuss, nor are Arsenal...

Well get REDAction and AISA to call on the club not to then.

I remember Barcelona players, Eto got a suspension for the upcoming game vs Real so he, Eto didn't have to stand in line. To be honest its part of the game just get it done. What I will say though is I wish it was Stan, PHW, Ivan and the rest of the incompetent bunch of pricks that were standing bent over not the Arsenal players!
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GSK_AFC » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Dejan wrote:let loose The Gerv

Sounds like a disease lol
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Youngie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Lets hope they rest VP for this match...

Were f***ked if he play like this :(
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

prolific wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:If we give these **** a guard of honour I'm switching it off.

We should just flat out refuse if the FA ask us to, we're under no obligation to do so. Since this is at our ground and manure will just get booed out of the building in the hostile atmosphere that will be generated, I think it would be quite bad to do so.

We'll surely do it though.. Wenger's not really the type to make a fuss, nor are Arsenal...

I remember Barcelona players, Eto got a suspension for the upcoming game vs Real so he, Eto didn't have to stand in line. To be honest its part of the game just get it done. What I will say though is I wish it was Stan, PHW, Ivan and the rest of the incompetent bunch of pricks that were standing bent over not the Arsenal players!

Not necessarily, there is nothing in the rulebook that says we have to do it. We shouldn't give them the pleasure of having it done. Yes we might get slandered in the media for it but at least we will still have our pride of not giving way to fergie. I don't recall us having it done for us when we won the league so why should we do it for them?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby lexalove » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:49 pm

^^ I don't have a problem with the guard of honour, it may shame the club into showing some ambition in the coming seasons and try to win something instead of settling for this top four bollox every f***ing season!
Let's Make Arsenal Great Again!

#CrookedKroenkeOut - #LyingGazidisOut - #CrazyWengerOut
lexalove
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby prolific » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
prolific wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:

Not necessarily, there is nothing in the rulebook that says we have to do it. We shouldn't give them the pleasure of having it done. Yes we might get slandered in the media for it but at least we will still have our pride of not giving way to fergie. I don't recall us having it done for us when we won the league so why should we do it for them?

Its been part of the game for a while. It may not be a written rule but its there and its done not only here in England but in other leagues too.

The Arsenal officials handed Utd the title. The Arsenal lads will have to stand in line to honour. Someone needs to be held responsible. I'd much rather fan anger was used towards our incompetent officials than calls for not honouring the newly crowned champions. Not standing in line will do f**k all lets be honest. There is no pride issue. There is however a much more dangerous issue if a guard of honour wasn't done. Theres no point hiding away from this or diverting attention. It will only aid the very people who are causing this shit.. Peter Hill-Wood, Stan Kroenke, Ivan Gazidis, Mark Gonnella etc. etc. etc. Holding people responsible for this bullshit is crucial for our future not just tomorrow but in the future too. Holding people responsible that paves way of change at Arsenal is whats required not some bullshit take out your anger on Utd whom just ate in a dog eats dog world. This guard of honour, get it done then every single ounce of anger has to be directed at the Arsenal officials. Force change. Blowing smoke wont do nothing. Smoke being blown up the officials rears has been going on for years and look where its got us. Stop diverting attention and address the issues head on!
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Dejan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Wenger gave United the title so the United players should do a guard of honour towards Wenger
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Youngie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Dejan wrote:Wenger gave United the title so the United players should do a guard of honour towards Wenger

true dat...

His hands were tied though. The board runs the club, not Wenger.

We need to keep Wenger, he bring in so much talent. :arsesmile:

:hiding:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Massa » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:
Dejan wrote:let loose The Gerv

Sounds like a disease lol

Wouldn't be far off lol
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby ClockEnd Mark » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Not sure if i want to go to this or not :think:
ClockEnd Mark
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby GunnGunn » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Our only hope of winning this is if Man Utd decide to play a very weakened team due to the fact that they have won the title, i however think that Red Nose is going to play the strongest possible team he can however and we are probably going to get slaughtered.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13