Arsenal V Norwich | Premier League 13/04/2013

Re: Arsenal V Norwich | Premier League 13/04/2013

Postby Dejan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Fran Solo wrote:Maybe, Giroud is the best non world class striker that has ever play for Arsenal. We should buy another striker and it will be great to play Podolski or sometimes Walcott as our CF, but please keep Giroud in the squad.

I hope you are joking
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:10 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
TheArsenalPost wrote:I'm just shocked the Ramsey bashing has stopped... for now.

I honestly never thought this day would come...

Hopefully it never comes back. He has been immense this year and is going from strength to strength. I even feel more confident with Ramsey in CM defensively than I do when Wilshere is in the side. We're a much more balanced side and Ramsey brings just as much energy and commitment. If Ramsey keeps it up, I would like him to stay in the first team next season.

No he hasnt.

Short memories.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Dejan wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
TheArsenalPost wrote:I'm just shocked the Ramsey bashing has stopped... for now.

Hopefully it never comes back. He has been immense this year and is going from strength to strength. I even feel more confident with Ramsey in CM defensively than I do when Wilshere is in the side. We're a much more balanced side and Ramsey brings just as much energy and commitment. If Ramsey keeps it up, I would like him to stay in the first team next season.

No he hasnt.

Short memories.

He's been decent. I think to say he has been immense might be a stretch but he's certainly been good.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ivan itchybum » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Thierry14 wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

What day? The one where Ramsey decided to not be complete shit?

No, the day people stop slating him for average performances and ignoring his good ones...
or how about the one where Wenger decides to stop playing him on the f***ing wing and start playing him in his actual position... No, you'll ignore that though...
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby GSK_AFC » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:
Dejan wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

No he hasnt.

Short memories.

He's been decent. I think to say he has been immense might be a stretch but he's certainly been good.

Fair enough but I still think he has been our best CM this year.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Youngie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:58 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Dejan wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

No he hasnt.

Short memories.

Not a chance i think Cazorla or Arteta have been better imho, Ramsey has got better but he was shit for the first half of the season.
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GSK_AFC » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Le Chat wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Dejan wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

No he hasnt.

Short memories.

Not a chance i think Cazorla or Arteta have been better imho, Ramsey has got better but he was shit for the first half of the season.

Yeah I meant 2013 when I said year. I don't class Cazorla as a CM.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Youngie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Dejan wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

No he hasnt.

Short memories.

Yeah I meant 2013 when I said year. I don't class Cazorla as a CM.

Fair enough i thought you meant footballing year. That's why i said Cazorla as he was played in a more CM when he first joined. Instead of out on the left :dizzy:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Santi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Ramsey's had about 4/5 pretty decent games, chill out. It like when Bale plays well for a month then he's suddenly like Messi? :/
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:

Same mate. It wont last long mind, one poor game and he'll be ridiculed.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GSK_AFC » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Thierry14 wrote:Ramsey's had about 4/5 pretty decent games, chill out. It like when Bale plays well for a month then he's suddenly like Messi? :/

No it's not like that actually. I compared him to Arteta, Diaby and Wilshere not the best player in the world. If anybody is over reacting its you.
Last edited by GSK_AFC on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Pudpop » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Thierry14 wrote:Ramsey's had about 4/5 pretty decent games, chill out. It like when Bale plays well for a month then he's suddenly like Messi? :/

Every single game that Ramsey has played at CM he has been decent.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Santi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:25 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:

No it's not like that actually. I compared him to Arteta, Diaby and Wilshere not the best player in the world. If anybody is over reacting its you.

Eh? Wasn't specifically talking to you and I said Bale was compared to Messi not Ramsey :/
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Pudpop wrote:

Every single game that Ramsey has played at CM he has been decent.

Yep, decent. Just what I want, can we have 11 decent players please, cheers. :rolleyes:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby GSK_AFC » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Thierry14 wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:

Eh? Wasn't specifically talking to you and I said Bale was compared to Messi not Ramsey :/

Oh sorry. Misunderstanding on my behalf :Peace:
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13