Arsenal V Norwich | Premier League 13/04/2013

Re: Arsenal V Norwich | Premier League 13/04/2013

Postby Kyle? » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 am

I'm still convinced we only signed Giroud to sell shirts to women.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby prolific » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:58 am

:lol:
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby starmandb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Massa wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:
Dejan wrote:Next match I would start:

Gervinho - Podolski - Walcott

Giroud wasn't awful, the whole team was just a bit 'meh' for the first 75 mins! I'd take Gervinho out, and have Podolski-Giroud-Walcott. But I don't see you agreeing to this because you wanna ride Gervinho's cock for some reason!

Nice reasoning you have missy. Giroud was average in 9 matches in a row, yet you keep him in the team. Gervinho has been quality for the last 5 matches apart from today and he is out after 1 shit match.

common sense, not even once.

He has only played the last 4 games. One was off the bench and he was shit today.

Good game vs a defence that made Chamakh look like Drogba and average vs West Brom

blackpool had a worse defense than reading in 10/11
drogba did,nt score against them at home
credit where its due
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Dejan wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:

Giroud wasn't awful, the whole team was just a bit 'meh' for the first 75 mins! I'd take Gervinho out, and have Podolski-Giroud-Walcott. But I don't see you agreeing to this because you wanna ride Gervinho's cock for some reason!

Nice reasoning you have missy. Giroud was average in 9 matches in a row, yet you keep him in the team. Gervinho has been quality for the last 5 matches apart from today and he is out after 1 shit match.

I keep Giroud in the team, because of my irrational love for him, like how you defend Gervinho to the hilt, even when he's shit because of his irrational love for him. Nothing untoward there!

No. I just don't understand the short memory people sometimes have. Gervinho was very good for the last month and everyone was surfing on his dick and saying:'I told you so'. Now he has 1 shit performance and everyone is on his back again. Where is the common sense in that? :dizzy: Gibbs was poor too today, hey lets drop him too now ok?

your definition of everyone is as good as your grasp of percentages and time frames
starmandb

Postby Kyle? » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 pm

starmandb wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:

I keep Giroud in the team, because of my irrational love for him, like how you defend Gervinho to the hilt, even when he's shit because of his irrational love for him. Nothing untoward there!

No. I just don't understand the short memory people sometimes have. Gervinho was very good for the last month and everyone was surfing on his dick and saying:'I told you so'. Now he has 1 shit performance and everyone is on his back again. Where is the common sense in that? :dizzy: Gibbs was poor too today, hey lets drop him too now ok?

your definition of everyone is as good as your grasp of percentages and time frames

We don't all live off stats, we watch football, and Giroud is crap.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Massa » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Kyle? wrote:I'm still convinced we only signed Giroud to sell shirts to women.

Podolski is better looking anyway
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Kyle? » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Massa wrote:
Kyle? wrote:I'm still convinced we only signed Giroud to sell shirts to women.

Podolski is better looking anyway

No chance. The only player we have who comes close to Giroud is Arteta, with his unmovable hair.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Massa » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Giroud is so overrated it's unbelievable. It's not difficult to have unmovable hair when you put so much f***ing product in like Mikel does.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Angelito wrote:And, as much as people want it, I don't think we should drop Giroud because he holds the ball well and creates chances for others due to his mere presence. Nobody can do that in our present squad. Ideally, it's time we play Poldi and Giroud together in a 4-4-1-1. It's the first time in years we've had two strikers that could excel amazingly playing together rather than on their own.

I wouldn't overly object to that idea because it could probably work quite well however you have one problem with that 4-4-1-1 theory.

Wenger will never do it.

In fact he's so insecure about us not being in control of the game from being a man light in midfield that it's never going to happen.

I know I actually think with 4-4-1-1 you get the best of both worlds because the CF behind the striker actually operates in the same space as a CAM but is a better finisher and works better with the ST but Wenger doesn't see that.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Kyle? wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:

We don't all live off stats, we watch football, and Giroud is crap.

as we share a passion of music
have you ever seen the super furry animals or ian dury and the blockheads?
no nor did i
i was at the gigs but sat in the corner with my anorak and pie chart
strange mate its an arsenal forum for arsenal supporters but trying to do so should cause such chagrin
i could do with a few tips on watching football as i have not grasped the fact that you have to face the pitch either
i don,t take kindly to somebody taking my opinion in vain therfore dejans[everyone] is a tad galling
i speak for myself and when somebody says everyone i feel the need to say that as yet i have never felt the need of male company on a sexual level i will leave riding penises for ladies while i am present thanks that situation is as unlikely to change as swinging randomly from hating a player to loving them
i have a very full life thanks
arsenal are a big part of it
but of coarse your well reasoned and thought out he is crap ends any kind of debate
i have lost the argument as surely as a salted snail
when the world debating championships are played i doubt anybody will bother fielding a candidate to oppose you.
you am the man
starmandb

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 pm

you take things to litterly mate
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Massa » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Starman who do you think is better looking Giroud or Podolski?
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby starmandb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Massa wrote:Starman who do you think is better looking Giroud or Podolski?

could,nt give a flying f**k
starmandb

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:52 pm

lol
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13