Arsenal V Blackburn | FA Cup 16/02/2013

Re: Arsenal V Blackburn | FA Cup 16/02/2013

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 am

billie86 wrote:
JohnGooner wrote:
billie86 wrote:
mg86 wrote:
lexalove wrote:
Aussie Expat Gunner in US wrote:Sign up David Moyes now ...... Best manager in the PL as he has done more than anyone with the resources he has available.

+1

Sent using Tapatalk 2

+2 Im absolutely done with wenger, to disrespect an FA cup game at the pipe dream we'd do anything in CL, idiocy

How has moyes done better than wenger? Everton have spent more money than arsenal over the past 10 seasons so in what way has moyes out performed wenger? We have finished above everton every season, i agree wenger needs replacing but i don't think moyes would improve us, its a lot easier to succeed when there are no expectations.

Everton haven't spent more, they haven't even spent close to what we did. Nor are they able to pay our range of wages and send as many scouts as we do.

Lol sorry to break it to you but they have, every team in the premier league has spent more money than arsenal over the last 10 years when it comes to transfers, that is fact unfortunately.

Net spend, yes. We've paid more in transfer fees than Everton.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:looks pretty sparse in the crowd

sold out
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 pm

TheArsenalPost wrote:I can literally hear one home fan shouting on my stream that's it. Where's the support>?

in cambridge having a day off
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

kronickaos wrote:lol, 1 supporter singing we love the arsenal... i'm thinking we might see the mexican wave soon

you and the are different words
get on 1 of those big birds and you will discover that mexican waves are for friendlys and people who can,t go 5 mins without an ad break and that a stream will not tell you the extent of noise in a stadium
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Lee71*98*02 wrote:
kronickaos wrote:lol, 1 supporter singing we love the arsenal... i'm thinking we might see the mexican wave soon

The fool! should have been singing 'i love the Arsenal'

why is he the fool if he is in the stadium getting behind his team?
starmandb

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Won't be able to think straight today. COYG
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:20 pm

aniym wrote:Wenger should have resigned when David Dein left. He's been a disaster of a manager ever since then. The way he kowtows to the board is pathetic. Say what you will about managers like Mourinho, but they get results and don't take shit from the club owners. He is almost certainly going to City next season, and will tear it up over there.

we were fantastic in 07/08 and should have won the league
the watershed came at birmingham when he allowed his captain to sit crying on the pitch rather than defend a possible penalty miss
the excuse culture out of the club since that day has been shocking
it was the day winning at all costs became less important than bad refereeing and pitches etc
we should have gone within and said win it for eduardo but we went all woe is us
the hard done by act has been our raisen detre ever since
i,m fuckin sick of it
winners find a way to win
starmandb

Postby FourSix » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:25 pm

People seriously dumb enough to put this loss down to Wenger? :rolleyes:

As said before that team should've beaten blackburn and i don't remember anyone seriously complaining about the team before the match but I guess hindsight is 20/20 and people actually listen to the idiots on the TV who make a living out of commenting with hindsight on their side (pundits).
FourSix
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:28 pm

gooney wrote:
aniym wrote:This is why I hate hearing fans saying stuff like "easy game, we haven't lost at home to X in 16 years", like the quality of the team and tactics have stayed constant throughout all those years. Tactics are shit, the team is shit.

oooh get lost. football doesnt work like that. you cant put 11 players who rarely plays together and expect them to beat a solid Championship team. He becnhed posolksi, cazorla, walcott and wilshere knowing he has not won anything in 8 years. you dont take those risks when you have not won anything for 8 years. Podolski has been benched last 2 games as well, so what rest does he need. I know play gervinho and ox ahead of him when he has more goals and assists combined.

He lost us that game and I swear the moment I saw the 11 I knew we would lose. before the game I put 90 pound on us, everton and barca, simply because I couldnt imagine wenger would rest players and put his club in this kind of situation. he is 100% responsible and has to leave. Anyone who still want him to stay is not a real arsenal fan imo

would,nt a real arsenal fan like yourself have been better off spending some of that 90 pound on a match ticket?
starmandb

Postby GSK_AFC » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

starmandb wrote:
gooney wrote:
aniym wrote:This is why I hate hearing fans saying stuff like "easy game, we haven't lost at home to X in 16 years", like the quality of the team and tactics have stayed constant throughout all those years. Tactics are shit, the team is shit.

oooh get lost. football doesnt work like that. you cant put 11 players who rarely plays together and expect them to beat a solid Championship team. He becnhed posolksi, cazorla, walcott and wilshere knowing he has not won anything in 8 years. you dont take those risks when you have not won anything for 8 years. Podolski has been benched last 2 games as well, so what rest does he need. I know play gervinho and ox ahead of him when he has more goals and assists combined.

He lost us that game and I swear the moment I saw the 11 I knew we would lose. before the game I put 90 pound on us, everton and barca, simply because I couldnt imagine wenger would rest players and put his club in this kind of situation. he is 100% responsible and has to leave. Anyone who still want him to stay is not a real arsenal fan imo

would,nt a real arsenal fan like yourself have been better off spending some of that 90 pound on a match ticket?

Sitting with the away fans I suppose since he wants us to lose every game.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:48 pm

lexalove wrote:Please answer this question honestly....
Do you think with the same players we would have had the same result if SAF was our manager?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

why not?
man utd went out the fa cup to 3rd tier leeds in 09/10
starmandb

Postby greengoonerie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 pm

FourSix wrote:People seriously dumb enough to put this loss down to Wenger? :rolleyes:

As said before that team should've beaten blackburn and i don't remember anyone seriously complaining about the team before the match but I guess hindsight is 20/20 and people actually listen to the idiots on the TV who make a living out of commenting with hindsight on their side (pundits).

no it wasn't Arsenes fault alone, you're dead right.

It just depends on what percentage of blame the manager takes for selecting the team, and getting THAT part wrong.

10%
50%
90%

It's really an unknown.

The players have a responsibility to do their best.

So has the manager.

The manager picked Gervinho. :rolleyes:
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TheArsenalPost » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

greengoonerie wrote:
FourSix wrote:People seriously dumb enough to put this loss down to Wenger? :rolleyes:

no it wasn't Arsenes fault alone, you're dead right.

It just depends on what percentage of blame the manager takes for selecting the team, and getting THAT part wrong.

10%
50%
90%

It's really an unknown.

The players have a responsibility to do their best.

So has the manager.

The manager picked Gervinho. :rolleyes:

The loss wasn't down to just Gervinho either, despite his miss.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Freeloader wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:Dude from Twitter: "If Gervinho had taken his chance, and Rosicky's effort went it, Wenger would be a good manager. #WengerOut W****rs."

Completely right

Well isn't that obvious? Manager's are judged by how many wins they get. So if they get wins, they are hailed as great managers and if they lose to teams in a lower division at home, they are judged as complete retards.

says more about the judges if you ask me
so alex ferguson is a r***rd for losing at home to leeds
it aint losing at home to lower league opposition that is the problem
its not learning from your mistakes
even the best make them
starmandb

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13