Arsenal V Liverpool | Premier League 30/01/2013

Re: Arsenal V Liverpool | Premier League 30/01/2013

Postby ivan itchybum » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 am

greengoonerie wrote:
friedslice wrote:
gooney wrote:Biggest Joke is Spurs. They are the reason we are not buying. These bottlers are not pulling away and mess up whenever we mess up. Despite how sh1t we been majority of the season and have the most useless defense I have ever seen a big club have, we are only 4 points away from the 4th place trophy. Our whole ambition is to win that 4th place trophy and all the club do is to see who our rivals buy and see if we have enough. the motto is just about enough to get 4th,

Im actually disappointed we got a point here. I so want Wenger out that i actually want us to lose whenever we play. The thought of him being here may make me give on being arsenal supporter for good. I cant take this man anymore. the hate I have for him is unreal

why is this guy still allowed to post?

clearly a *** on a wind up - or if not, then one of the biggest c*nts I've ever witnessed lay claim to being an "arsenal fan".
getting really annoying now, every other post states how he's "disappointed" we got a result or "happy" when we get beat.

as for the last sentence....GOOD!!!! f**k OFF YOU MUG your type ain't wanted round here :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fried - it's called opinion.

You have yours, gooney has his. Ignore his, or disagree with it, but asking to ban it is as mad as what you're ranting about!!!!

If he's a troll, ignore him.

Gooney is, just like you, entitled to his opinion, just as Wenger is entitled to think that Santos is good enough to play football for Arsenal, or that the defence don't need to be coached in any way to improve them.

Those are Arsene's opinions, and they appear as mad as gooneys, IMO.

You clearly haven't been around long... Gooney is a massive troll, simple as. If he was a man of his word he wouldn't actually be on this site anymore as he lost a bet to me as to whether or not Arsenal would get top 4 last season.... See my Sig for details.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby greengoonerie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 am

ivan itchybum wrote:
greengoonerie wrote:
friedslice wrote:
gooney wrote:Biggest Joke is Spurs. They are the reason we are not buying. These bottlers are not pulling away and mess up whenever we mess up. Despite how sh1t we been majority of the season and have the most useless defense I have ever seen a big club have, we are only 4 points away from the 4th place trophy. Our whole ambition is to win that 4th place trophy and all the club do is to see who our rivals buy and see if we have enough. the motto is just about enough to get 4th,

Im actually disappointed we got a point here. I so want Wenger out that i actually want us to lose whenever we play. The thought of him being here may make me give on being arsenal supporter for good. I cant take this man anymore. the hate I have for him is unreal

why is this guy still allowed to post?

clearly a *** on a wind up - or if not, then one of the biggest c*nts I've ever witnessed lay claim to being an "arsenal fan".
getting really annoying now, every other post states how he's "disappointed" we got a result or "happy" when we get beat.

as for the last sentence....GOOD!!!! f**k OFF YOU MUG your type ain't wanted round here :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fried - it's called opinion.

You have yours, gooney has his. Ignore his, or disagree with it, but asking to ban it is as mad as what you're ranting about!!!!

If he's a troll, ignore him.

Gooney is, just like you, entitled to his opinion, just as Wenger is entitled to think that Santos is good enough to play football for Arsenal, or that the defence don't need to be coached in any way to improve them.

Those are Arsene's opinions, and they appear as mad as gooneys, IMO.

You clearly haven't been around long... Gooney is a massive troll, simple as. If he was a man of his word he wouldn't actually be on this site anymore as he lost a bet to me as to whether or not Arsenal would get top 4 last season.... See my Sig for details.

Correct, I haven't been around here long. however, still stands that if gooney is a massive troll, just ignore him!!

THat said, were his comments from last night any madder than ARsenes belief in Santos for instance? Or arsene's lack of work with the Defence this season? I don't think so to be honest!

Arsene, by picking and playing Santos is as MAD as Gooney by this deed alone.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Miss Arsenal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 am

WENGER OUT NOW

THIS FRAUD NEEDS TO GO
Miss Arsenal
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby endimion » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 am

Is it just me or theo overreacted with the celebration of the second goal?...after all it wasnt the winning goal...it was just an equalizer in a match we should have won easy if not for those horrible defense mistakes...it kinnda looks the players are settling for less especialy against high end opponents. They only seem to push themselves when they go behind.really fustrating feeling ...
endimion
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Miss Arsenal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:44 am

endimion wrote:Is it just me or theo overreacted with the celebration of the second goal?...after all it wasnt the winning goal...it was just an equalizer in a match we should have won easy if not for those horrible defense mistakes...it kinnda looks the players are settling for less especialy against high end opponents. They only seem to push themselves when they go behind.really fustrating feeling ...

I would have reacted that way, to be honest, I did! He juts scored the equaliser after being all over them for a substantial amount of time, and we had the momentum and impetus to go and get the win. If you are referring to the bit where he pretended to sign the contract, I thought he did a similar 'sign da ting' celebration against West Ham.

WENGER OUT NOW

THIS FRAUD NEEDS TO GO
Miss Arsenal
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby FrustratedGooner » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am

Miss Arsenal wrote:http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2Fsuarez2.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMK6TXMsvgQg&start=0

:rofll:

The music is perfect....LOOOL however :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
FrustratedGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gooney » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Massa wrote:* disgraceful quote

It gets better mate

Gibbs was a big player for us going forward and in the game we want to play.
'I cannot promise you any transfers. We work on it. We want an official extension of the window for one week.'
:dontknow: Its disgusting how incompetent t and morally corrupt he is. i would have respect for him if he showed any honesty or respect for the fans I would respect him. But he has zero respect for the fans or their emotions. he talk to them like they are worth nothing and keep playing with their emotions. This is why i want him out. If we scrap 4th place again, we are stuck with him. The super fans in here want us to get 4th and Wenger to change. A man in his 60s isnt suddenly gonna change.....so one of us is a realist and the other one is a dreamer. Tell me a way Wenger would leave without Arsenal failing big time?
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Miss Arsenal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 pm

gooney wrote:
Massa wrote:* disgraceful quote

It gets better mate

Gibbs was a big player for us going forward and in the game we want to play.
'I cannot promise you any transfers. We work on it. We want an official extension of the window for one week.'
:dontknow: Its disgusting how incompetent t and morally corrupt he is. i would have respect for him if he showed any honesty or respect for the fans I would respect him. But he has zero respect for the fans or their emotions. he talk to them like they are worth nothing and keep playing with their emotions. This is why i want him out. If we scrap 4th place again, we are stuck with him. The super fans in here want us to get 4th and Wenger to change. A man in his 60s isnt suddenly gonna change.....so one of us is a realist and the other one is a dreamer. Tell me a way Wenger would leave without Arsenal failing big time?

:doh:

Wait, Arsene, You want to extend the tranfer window by one week? After you had a whole month to do something? Are you f***ing kidding me?
He wants to finally rectify the mess that he's gotten us into on the LAST DAY of the transfer window when everyone and their dog could see that this needed to happen earlier! The writing was on the wall for some time, we needed a new DM, a strong commanding CB and a top quality CF but Wenger has done sweet f**k all about it. “Diaby is like a new signing, Theo is like a new signing, Arteta is like a new signing” NO THEY ARE NOT ARSENE!! Do you know what’s like a new signing but better Arsene? An actual new signing!
Arsene must have finally woken up and realised that we’re not up to it when you’re losing AT HOME to Liverpool who now act as a sort of barometer of how shit someone is/becoming.

This man is beyond ridiculous, truly laughable. He’s a deluded, ignorant old fart who is far too comfortable in his position and now thinks he’s bigger than the club. Ultimate joke and not fit for purpose and we need change, please make this his last season. :pray:

Last day for Arsene to prove that he still loves Arsenal FC and not Arsenal Inc.
WENGER OUT NOW

THIS FRAUD NEEDS TO GO
Miss Arsenal
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Santos defending or just as a footballer = :doh:

Giroud's dive = :doh: :naughty:

We can't hardly complain about divers on other teams much anymore when every team has at least and probably more than one.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby starmandb » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:28 pm

yosifun wrote:Can Sagna make a single cross to save his life ffs?!

played a nice 1 in for rosicky to put us 3-2 up v spurs last season
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Angelito » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 pm

We need a DM fast. Whenever Arteta's out, we are all over the place. Sigh.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby greengoonerie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Angelito wrote:We need a DM fast. Whenever Arteta's out, we are all over the place. Sigh.

Angelito, I get what you're saying but do you not think that we need someone to coach the defence first and foremost, ahead of this?

For me, the pathetic defending at set pieces shows the lack of coaching in this area and no DM (not even Paul McGrath in his heyday) would be able to sort this dreadful situation out.

I also don't think that a DM would have done much about being able to deal with why
a. Vermaelen cannot clear a ball properly (OT and last night)
b. Verm and Mert turn their backs when an opponent has a shot (last night 1st, and Everton away)
c. why Gibbs replacement is Santos
d. why Szec talks a great game but is useless at crossed balls
e. why Sagna currently looks like a man who is being punished by playing at Arsenal
f. why Santos plays anywhere on the pitch.

Truly.

I dont think getting in a DM will improve things, when the above things are patently broken, and is only going to add to the complete chaos we witness game in, game out at Arsenal.

I'd rather we brought in Keown/Adams/Dixon/Nutty/Seaman for a month at 100k each per month. Seriously.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby starmandb » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:42 pm

JackMan86 wrote:Games gone now

when we have the shake up we will make sure we have you as motivational coach
this was at 1 down at home with 54 mins to go
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Callum wrote:Game over.

you can be his number 2
good job you did,nt get a ticket for brighton
you would have handed them a win
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 pm

yosifun wrote:Santos on, game over and not in a good way..

white flag seller doing are roaring trade on the internet
he could,nt get a sniff at the emirates
starmandb

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13