Arsenal V Liverpool | Premier League 30/01/2013

Re: Arsenal V Liverpool | Premier League 30/01/2013

Postby starmandb » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:26 am

friedslice wrote:how long since we had a good first half?

same old half arsed, lazy performance. takes going behind to kick us into life.

this teams terrible - and that was our strongest XI....

reading[a]
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 am

gooney wrote:Biggest Joke is Spurs. They are the reason we are not buying. These bottlers are not pulling away and mess up whenever we mess up. Despite how sh1t we been majority of the season and have the most useless defense I have ever seen a big club have, we are only 4 points away from the 4th place trophy. Our whole ambition is to win that 4th place trophy and all the club do is to see who our rivals buy and see if we have enough. the motto is just about enough to get 4th,

Im actually disappointed we got a point here. I so want Wenger out that i actually want us to lose whenever we play. The thought of him being here may make me give on being arsenal supporter for good. I cant take this man anymore. the hate I have for him is unreal

mind the door don,t hit you on the way out
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 am

gooney wrote:
Massa wrote:* disgraceful quote

It gets better mate

Gibbs was a big player for us going forward and in the game we want to play.
'I cannot promise you any transfers. We work on it. We want an official extension of the window for one week.'
:dontknow: Its disgusting how incompetent t and morally corrupt he is. i would have respect for him if he showed any honesty or respect for the fans I would respect him. But he has zero respect for the fans or their emotions. he talk to them like they are worth nothing and keep playing with their emotions. This is why i want him out. If we scrap 4th place again, we are stuck with him. The super fans in here want us to get 4th and Wenger to change. A man in his 60s isnt suddenly gonna change.....so one of us is a realist and the other one is a dreamer. Tell me a way Wenger would leave without Arsenal failing big time?

b]he never said it
as storytelling goes you,re no enid blyton
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 am

Zenith wrote:
starmandb wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
billie86 wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:Where are all you negative **** now??

Yay now we are barcelona again and wenger is jesus

thats right, we are AWESOME!!! we can draw with the worst liverpool side in living memory 2-2 at home :1990_dancing.gif:

i can remember a worse liverpool side than this 10/11
new at the game?

In all fairness you don't choose when you're born starman hehe

Unless he started watching football at the age of 30 of course, but that would be a shame!

living memory mate
liverpool were worse 2 years ago than they are now
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 am

SammyGunner11 wrote:
starmandb wrote:
SammyGunner11 wrote:I can't watch this anymore...

arghh bless,you never give up on your team

Knee jerk reaction at the moment. Stayed til the very end :arsenal3:
FrustratedGooner wrote:
Miss Arsenal wrote:http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2Fsuarez2.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMK6TXMsvgQg&start=0

:rofll:

The music is perfect....LOOOL however :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

*smh* :disgust:

good on you
we need everyone behind us
starmandb

Postby friedslice » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:58 am

greengoonerie wrote:
friedslice wrote:
gooney wrote:Biggest Joke is Spurs. They are the reason we are not buying. These bottlers are not pulling away and mess up whenever we mess up. Despite how sh1t we been majority of the season and have the most useless defense I have ever seen a big club have, we are only 4 points away from the 4th place trophy. Our whole ambition is to win that 4th place trophy and all the club do is to see who our rivals buy and see if we have enough. the motto is just about enough to get 4th,

Im actually disappointed we got a point here. I so want Wenger out that i actually want us to lose whenever we play. The thought of him being here may make me give on being arsenal supporter for good. I cant take this man anymore. the hate I have for him is unreal

why is this guy still allowed to post?

clearly a *** on a wind up - or if not, then one of the biggest c*nts I've ever witnessed lay claim to being an "arsenal fan".
getting really annoying now, every other post states how he's "disappointed" we got a result or "happy" when we get beat.

as for the last sentence....GOOD!!!! f**k OFF YOU MUG your type ain't wanted round here :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fried - it's called opinion.

You have yours, gooney has his. Ignore his, or disagree with it, but asking to ban it is as mad as what you're ranting about!!!!

If he's a troll, ignore him.

Gooney is, just like you, entitled to his opinion, just as Wenger is entitled to think that Santos is good enough to play football for Arsenal, or that the defence don't need to be coached in any way to improve them.

Those are Arsene's opinions, and they appear as mad as gooneys, IMO.

bollocks.
everyone is entitled to an opinion, and ive never personally attacked anyone for their opinion. but this isnt an opinion, and its certainly not something that should be accepted on an arsenal forum. wanting us to lose? wanting us to "get embaressed" by tottenham and united (he said that both times we played both teams last season), coming on here every time we lose saying "im glad", saying hes disappinted when we win, coming on saying he "wished we lost" when we've grabbed a late winner.
those aren't opinions, those aren't the comments of an arsenal supporter, they're the comments of a c*nt. im more than happy for anyone to give an opinion whether i agree or not i wont abuse them, but this kid...generally makes me angry and i genuinely want to smack him about because of the constant anti arsenal shite he spouts, he's not a supporter, he's a c*nt and ain't welcome at arsenal.

cheering us losing to united/tottenham goes far beyond an "opinion" :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

it sickens me to the point of violent anger that people like this prick claim to follow the same club as me. f**k off and support the filth if you enjoy arsenal losing so often. yiddish c*nt :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :naughty:
:arsesmile: :arse flag.gif: :arsenal3: :arsenal3: :arse flag.gif: :arsesmile:
friedslice
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Gould » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 am

Don't call other members pricks
At the end of the day if you don't share opinions with someone no need to get personal
Gould
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13