Arsenal V West Brom | Premier League 08/12/2012

Re: Arsenal V West Brom | Premier League 08/12/2012

Postby Est83 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 am

:lol: Cazorla's dive was horrible mate. A slight brush (no real impact) to your left shin should not turn your right leg to jelly and make you lose all balance.

It wasn't nice to see, it was almsot as bad as Jenk's dive against Chelski.

As long as these are one-off's then I'm not too fussed. Those who don't bother listening to pundits and the rags all know who the real culprits are in the league: Suarez and Bale (in a league of their own), closely followed by Young, and then Gerrard, Rooney and Welbeck... didn't someone make a list on here a while back?

It already looks like this dive is getting more attention than it deserves. It's Cazorla's first in an Arsenal shirt to my knowledge???

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby starmandb » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 am

Freddie-Blue wrote:Classy Cazorla....

Anyone see Hazard get fouled in the box? Didn't go down, nothing given, should of been a red and a penalty.

no we were all busy watching our own team when our own team were playing
i guess its classy to come on another teams site to condemn a player without finding out thats its being condemed by his own fans?
i did see fernando torres dives home to man utd and newcastle and from a team that had drogba its a little rich.
nobody wants to see diving
it is a cancer in the game
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 am

starmandb wrote:
Freddie-Blue wrote:Classy Cazorla....

Anyone see Hazard get fouled in the box? Didn't go down, nothing given, should of been a red and a penalty.

no we were all busy watching our own team when our own team were playing
i guess its classy to come on another teams site to condemn a player without finding out thats its being condemed by his own fans?
i did see fernando torres dives home to man utd and newcastle and from a team that had drogba its a little rich.

+1
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Swan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:21 am

h that's rich coming from a chelsea fan.. team full of fuckin divers over there.. now piss off
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zedie » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Swan wrote:h that's rich coming from a chelsea fan.. team full of fuckin divers over there.. now piss off

Innit. Torres is in a permanent state of sitting on the floor with his arms raised moaning that he didn't get anything for someone brushing past him. In fact, didn't he get carded literally a few weeks ago for diving? Lol

Glass houses n that....
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Zedie wrote:
Swan wrote:h that's rich coming from a chelsea fan.. team full of fuckin divers over there.. now piss off

Innit. Torres is in a permanent state of sitting on the floor with his arms raised moaning that he didn't get anything for someone brushing past him. In fact, didn't he get carded literally a few weeks ago for diving? Lol

Glass houses n that....

:lol:
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Maxduke » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 am

Torres got a 2nd yellow and sent off for diving, when he didn't dive.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 am

Thought there was minimal contact but not enough to fell a fully grown man or something. Still, ironic that he gets carded for a debatable dive but gets f**k all for everytime some one comes within a foot of him and he's on deck.

Either way, Chelsea's all time talisman was the champion of play acting anyway. Drogba took shit to new levels in the PL, he's only really been challenged by bale in the last 5 years.

I remember one time he felt that he got taken out by the touch line and landed outside the field of play so play continued. He realised this and that the ref wasn't going to stop play, so rolled back on the pitch in 'agony', until the ref went back to him lol. Of course he was chasing down a through ball minutes later at full speed after the customary break in play.

It did actually make me lol.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby greengoonerie » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 am

Rooney Vs. Us up in OT anyone?
Van Nistleroy every time a door opened at OT?
ronaldo when the grass wasn't cut to 4mm depth?

i couldn't care less about Santi's peno. yeah, he'll probably get a 3 match ban for ungentlemanly conduct, coming up to the Man U game in Emirates, but i've seen ridiculous penos given against us for 30 years, so I'm not bothered.

Add to that the fact that the rule actually states

Kicking or attempting to kick an opponent.......

IMO, Stephen Reid swung his leg in an attempt to kick Santi and missed. Therefore, the Rule was still broken in the attempt, unlike Santis leg thankfully!!
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am

Zedie wrote:I remember one time he felt that he got taken out by the touch line and landed outside the field of play so play continued. He realised this and that the ref wasn't going to stop play, so rolled back on the pitch in 'agony', until the ref went back to him lol. Of course he was chasing down a through ball minutes later at full speed after the customary break in play.

I was watching my local team play a Chinese side and they were time wasting from the opening whistle. At one point, a player from the Chinese side was "injured" and landed outside the field of play and his team mate picked him up and dragged him back onto the field of play. :lol:
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13