Arsenal V Swansea | Premier League 01/12/2012

Re: Arsenal V Swansea | Premier League 01/12/2012

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Shlomi wrote:i am the only one who notice rosicky in the socend goal?

michu walk(literally) against the goalkeeper and rosicky ran him to clearing and then ... and then he literally stops and looks at what michu will do instead continue to run and at least try to tackle him ..

I spotted it too. I used to like him, but he's an utter prick for doing that. Don't want him near the team again.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Zenith » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:28 pm

gooney wrote:Our time will come lads, just accept this season will be sh1t and we will have changes. I dont want another trophy less season and top 4. I rather have us finishing 12th and the club taking serious look at itself

Good luck attracting quality players when you can't offer then CL football. :thumbsup:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby JackMan86 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 pm

gooney wrote:Our time will come lads, just accept this season will be sh1t and we will have changes. I dont want another trophy less season and top 4. I rather have us finishing 12th and the club taking serious look at itself

But will it? That's the real question. The board will just lower the bar in terms of acceptable success.
KROENKE OUT GAZIDIS OUT HILL-WOOD OUT

USMANOV IN
JackMan86
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby JackMan86 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

The only way we can qualify for the CL this year is if we win it......and I can't really see that happening in a million year

USMANOV IN
JackMan86
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby lexalove » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Zedie wrote:
lexalove wrote:
billie86 wrote:I used to think wenger was the man but i don't anymore, i used to think he was the one behind the silky football but now i kind of think it was just the players we had. I think thierry henry had more influence over how the side played when he was here than wenger did, i kind of think now it was henrys flamboyance that flowed through the squad back then and the football we played was how he wanted it to be played.

I've said for many years now that when we were winning we won DESPITE of Wenger not because of him.
Now we've lost the quality in the side, he can't coach a result. It's as plain as the nose on your faith. I don't understand why some people can't see it.

So you both think wenger had nothing to do with the glory years and an invincible season was put together by the players?

Say whatever you want about him now, but don't try to play that he's completely responsible for our woes right now but had nothing to do with our success back in the day.

I would never say Wenger had NOTHING to do with our success, he put things in place that gave the club a good basis for the future. The saddest thing is that now he's undoing all his previous good work.

Go back to the invincibles team, think of the type of players we had then. Why has he decided to go away from a formula that worked so well? I just don't get it! But bottom line is when you by average players and sell your exceptional players you end up an average team.
Let's Make Arsenal Great Again!

#CrookedKroenkeOut - #LyingGazidisOut - #CrazyWengerOut
lexalove
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby mel4 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:34 pm

As far as Wenger remains the coach, there will no change to this slide.

........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby JackMan86 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:34 pm

He's being interviewed on SSN now:

"Errrrrr.....we were not at our best today"

Understatement of the decade Wenger

USMANOV IN
JackMan86
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Sims wrote:Clearly.
H2H results mean f**k all, just cause we beat United every so often doesn't mean we're better than them.
Di Matteo's success was nothing more than a fluke, I would hate to see the Arsenal fluke our way to glory by putting 10 men behind the ball.
Guardiola is the second best manager in the World, you saw what he did to Messi, and Barca. Transformed them completely, I would rather wait for him than get Di Matteo in for the next two years.
So you want Di Matteo in for 6 months before saying "f**k off, here's Pep now, tara"? Clearly not educated in footballing stability and the modern game. I'm speaking to my Toon mate, proper football enthusiast and moreso a neutral than anything else, he said anyone who wants Di Matteo in is a fool, so, where does that leave you?

No, United are better than us because they beat us more than we beat them. Di Matteo is better than Wenger because he beats him more than vice versa... in fact, Wenger has never beaten Di Matteo. It's not like the record's close.
So you say his success at West Brom and MK Dons were flukes too? Or have you forgotten that football has been around longer than 2 years?
Second best manager in the world? Now I know you're joking.
Depends how he does. If he's doing well, why sack him?
LOL! Your mate down the pub thinks Di Matteo's a shit manager! You can't make this stuff up! Are you serious? Surely no one can be this stupid.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby lexalove » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:36 pm

JackMan86 wrote:He's being interviewed on SSN now:

"Errrrrr.....we were not at our best today"

Understatement of the decade Wenger

His voice now makes me want to vomit I dislike the guy so much now. I don't even want to see him interviewed, I'm tired of him trotting out the same old crap!

really, really pissed off.
Let's Make Arsenal Great Again!

#CrookedKroenkeOut - #LyingGazidisOut - #CrazyWengerOut
lexalove
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby JackMan86 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm

At least Di Matteo got players playing FOR him, unlike any of our current crop of shite.

At least he wasn't afraid to drop people when they weren't performing and at least he knew how to change tactics.

Just saying

USMANOV IN
JackMan86
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Sims » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:40 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Sims wrote:Clearly.
H2H results mean f**k all, just cause we beat United every so often doesn't mean we're better than them.
Di Matteo's success was nothing more than a fluke, I would hate to see the Arsenal fluke our way to glory by putting 10 men behind the ball.
Guardiola is the second best manager in the World, you saw what he did to Messi, and Barca. Transformed them completely, I would rather wait for him than get Di Matteo in for the next two years.
So you want Di Matteo in for 6 months before saying "f**k off, here's Pep now, tara"? Clearly not educated in footballing stability and the modern game. I'm speaking to my Toon mate, proper football enthusiast and moreso a neutral than anything else, he said anyone who wants Di Matteo in is a fool, so, where does that leave you?

No, United are better than us because they beat us more than we beat them. Di Matteo is better than Wenger because he beats him more than vice versa... in fact, Wenger has never beaten Di Matteo. It's not like the record's close.
So you say his success at West Brom and MK Dons were flukes too? Or have you forgotten that football has been around longer than 2 years?
Second best manager in the world? Now I know you're joking.
Depends how he does. If he's doing well, why sack him?
LOL! Your mate down the pub thinks Di Matteo's a shit manager! You can't make this stuff up! Are you serious? Surely no one can be this stupid.

So if Wenger beats Di Matteo more, yet finishes below his team, Wenger would still be the better manager? This logic makes no sense. You can't doubt Pep's abilities, his record speaks for itself; why do you think he had the sabbatical? He works ridiculously hard and is pretty much the perfect manager. He didn't say he's a shit manager did he, he wouldn't fit Arsenal and he's clearly not good enough for us either. I'm guessing you're part of the older generation, as clearly you can't get to grips with modern football, pretty much like Wenger LOL.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby TheArsenalPost » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Di MatteNO.

End of.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby yosifun » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:40 pm

THIS! :hail:

I'd rather have us finish one spot above regelation if this what it takes for a change in our club, beats living in a dreamworld we are a good team when it's clear we are far from it.

Screw the CL spot too! We have more than enough money especially after signing the new Emirates deal and a new deal with Adidas looming, I want my Arsenal back next season and I want it to be a contender for the PL trophy, the CL can wait for the next season.

:arse flag.gif:

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
yosifun
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooney » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Zenith wrote:

Good luck attracting quality players when you can't offer then CL football. :thumbsup:

Im not one bit worried about attracting quality players right now. What I want is change in mentality at the club, change of values and direction. Rest will fall into place because we are world clas football. Dortmund is the perfect example. Was a force, then became sh1t and now force again. You have to do the basics well then worry about other things.

Perfect example with the cancer at the club is ox show on arsenal.com. You have a teenager that the club spend 12 millions on, instead of focusing on football and keeping quite. The club is making him believe he has made it and already trying to make as much of him and he's used as a commercial tool. Why the hell does a teenager have a show on arsenal.com? Some may say its a minor issue, but its an issue of many at the club which explains why the standards have been dropping year after year
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby mel4 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm

gooney wrote:
Zenith wrote:

Im not one bit worried about attracting quality players right now. What I want is change in mentality at the club, change of values and direction. Rest will fall into place because we are world clas football. Dortmund is the perfect example. Was a force, then became sh1t and now force again. You have to do the basics well then worry about other things.

Perfect example with the cancer at the club is ox show on arsenal.com. You have a teenager that the club spend 12 millions on, instead of focusing on football and keeping quite. The club is making him believe he has made it and already trying to make as much of him and he's used as a commercial tool. Why the hell does a teenager have a show on arsenal.com? Some may say its a minor issue, but its an issue of many at the club which explains why the standards have been dropping year after year

This!!!!!!!!

........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13