Arsenal V Tottenham | Premier League 17/11/2012

Re: Arsenal V Tottenham | Premier League 17/11/2012

Postby Est83 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 am

Fran Solo wrote:It's nice to see these gentlemen still have normal bodies. Watching Giroud's pic in the positive energy thread was rather depressing for me because his body is too unreal.

no homo.

..... right? :sneaky:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Trequartista » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am

Just watched the game again and finally had a chance to get online and say my piece:

What Wilshere said is 100% correct, Cazorla is a very different player to Fabregas but nevertheless we have finally replaced him in the form of Santi, a top class, goalscoring CAM

:)
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Ceballos - Torriera - Özil
Pépé - - Lacazette - - Auba
Trequartista
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Est83 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 am

What did Jack say? Link?
Where are you able to watch the whole game again? Link?

:thumbsup:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Douglie27 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 am

It angers me that Sp*rs claim that we had no chance if the idiot didn't get sent off yet we were starting to come on strong into the game. Bitter c*nts.
“Sometimes there is nothing better in life than being a Gooner” (Kevin Campbell)
Douglie27
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Trequartista » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 am

Est83 wrote:What did Jack say? Link?
Where are you able to watch the whole game again? Link?

:thumbsup:

Jack Wilshere says Santi Cazorla is “a dream to play with” and believes the playmaker is a different type of player to ex-Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.

Cazorla played an integral role in Saturday’s 5-2 win over Tottenham in the north London derby, combining guile and flair with precise passing and clinical finishing to finish the game with a goal and an assist.

Wilshere was delighted the team returned to winning ways against Tottenham, and admits he was taken aback by the quality of Cazorla’s display.

“He was different class today,” the England international said. “His touch, his vision is a joke. He’s a dream to play with. He never gives the ball away and he’s creative, he’s busy around the pitch [and] he’s a joy to play with.

“It’s great to have him in the team. A lot of people said they didn’t know about him before, but I’ve heard of him for a few years now. He’s a great player and when you’ve got someone like that in your team, who’s going to bring you in, you just want to get out there.”

Comparisons have made between Cazorla and fellow Spaniard Fabregas, but Wilshere believes the two possess different qualities.

“For me he’s a different player to Cesc - Cesc is more of a passer. I think with Santi, he can pick the ball [up and] he can beat a player. He’s got a great shot on him. I think he’s just different class and he’s great to play with.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... o-fabregas

I watched again on Arsenal Player
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Ceballos - Torriera - Özil
Pépé - - Lacazette - - Auba
Trequartista
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zenith » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 am

Est83 wrote:Where are you able to watch the whole game again? Link?

Do you know how torrents work?

I'll send you link in PM :thumbsup:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Est83 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:26 am

... stream or download? :think:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Zenith » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am

Est83 wrote:... stream or download? :think:

Download! HD 1280-720

Couldn't find stream myself...
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby friedslice » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 am

gooney wrote:For the first time this game doesnt matter to me one bit. in fact I think if we win it will do us more damage. We as a club needs to make serious changes and the sooner we change as a club the better for us. If a lose at Spurs will improve chances of changes at the club, then I take it. Looking at the team i cant see how we will this one anyway as they right now are simply better than us

i think you're a disgrace. :doh: :BangHead:

last season you said you "hope we get humiliated again" when we were about to play united, you also said the same thing about the yids last year. you ain't arsenal, you're an embaressment, frankly speaking.

no arsenal should ever want anything other than a complete and utter demolition job destruction of those filthy vermin each and every single time we play them.

losing to the filth won't change anything anyway, no more than losing to the likes of norwich and drawing at home to fulham.
friedslice
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby yosifun » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 am

It's always a great feeling to beat the spurs, it might even bring confidence to our players in the upcoming games, but I still think we need some key signings to actually compete for the big trophies.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
yosifun
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby VCC » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:37 am

great result this love beating the Yids,lets hope we have more of the same at their shit hole when we play, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fran Solo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 am

@Est83: No, Mate. No homo, just envy. Lol.
About Wilshere: I found it rather funny that he mentioned that. Cazorla is purely for attacking. He will attack from the middle and from both flanks just like Pires or Ljungberg or Nasri. If we need another Fabregas, then it will be Jack Wilshere himself, not Cazorla.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby billie86 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 am

Fran Solo wrote:It's nice to see these gentlemen still have normal bodies. Watching Giroud's pic in the positive energy thread was rather depressing for me because his body is too unreal.

dont beat yourself up its all photoshopped :lol:
billie86
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fran Solo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 am

@billie86: Really?! Great. Junk food here I come, lol!
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby billie86 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 am

friedslice wrote:
gooney wrote:For the first time this game doesnt matter to me one bit. in fact I think if we win it will do us more damage. We as a club needs to make serious changes and the sooner we change as a club the better for us. If a lose at Spurs will improve chances of changes at the club, then I take it. Looking at the team i cant see how we will this one anyway as they right now are simply better than us

i think you're a disgrace. :doh: :BangHead:

last season you said you "hope we get humiliated again" when we were about to play united, you also said the same thing about the yids last year. you ain't arsenal, you're an embaressment, frankly speaking.

no arsenal should ever want anything other than a complete and utter demolition job destruction of those filthy vermin each and every single time we play them.

losing to the filth won't change anything anyway, no more than losing to the likes of norwich and drawing at home to fulham.

I see gooneys point though to some degree, nobody wants to lose esepcially not to the spuds but i think his overall worry for the club is correct. Nobody can deny at arsenal the football comes second, profits come first. Gooney is right that this needs to change and to be fair it seems only something drastic will change the way the club is run. Are we all happy to finish 4th (or lower) with no trophies yet again? or would most fans want us to improve on this?
Its no secret the club is happy to finish 4th, wenger said this himself the other day, is that what an arsenal fan wants to hear? Does an arsenal fan want the club to sell our best players year after year and not replace them with adequate signings? Does any fan enjoy seeing the club get gradually less competitive year after year?
We are all on a high at the moment because of the derby win but lets not forget we are not having a good season and for most of it we have been very poor, in fact we have looked worse than ever before most of the time, Norwich we had 1 shot and created nothing, man utd we were dominated from start to finish, schalke at home not 1 attempt on goal, fulham 2-0 up only to nearly end up losing to name a few times. If spurs did not go down to 10 men be under no illusion that the game would have turned out very differently too, we were poor in the first 20 minutes and then the sending off put us in control (remember everyone we were 1-0 down and lucky it wasn't more at that point). If we would have lost that game everyone would have been calling for wenger and the boards heads yet again "why didn't we buy in the summer", "why is vermaelen playing left back", "why did we sell rvp" etc. Im sure all these points will be being raised again very soon.
Just because gooney wants a drastic change at the club doesn't mean he is a disgrace, to me people who turn up at games week in week out are awesome but even they must see change is needed, anyone who thinks the club is going in the right direction is somewhat deluded, from double winners and invincibles to 4th place contenders? :doh:
billie86
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2012-13