But we used to be so good for each other …….

Post your football articles here for other members to read. Please remember it must be your own work.

Re: But we used to be so good for each other …….

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Write these letters every week man I now see it as a sign of good fortune!
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby the real gooner » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Fabbyulous wrote:Kinda gay,

but hey aren't we all.

he's just in touch with his feminine side :lol:
the real gooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cheese » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:33 am

Top stuff, Oz. :clap:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabby » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:03 am

the real gooner wrote:

but hey aren't we all.

Maybe I'm TOO intouch with it ... who said I'm a he? :smartass: :hiding:
If It Feels Good, Do It.

Van Basten
Rivaldo------------- R.Gullit
Guardiola Effenberg
R.Carlos -----------------------J.Zanetti
Costacurta M.Sammer Bergomi
GK
Fabby
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby whee » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 am

That's f***ing shit hot mate.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby nischit4 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:41 am

Fabbyulous wrote:
the real gooner wrote:

but hey aren't we all.

Maybe I'm TOO intouch with it ... who said I'm a he? :smartass: :hiding:

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."— George W. Bush
nischit4
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm

:crybaby:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Q8 Gooner » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 am

Can we please resume normal service and do the double over the filthy scums.. This will make me 70% satisfied with our season whatever happens later..
RED ARMY
Q8 Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby cap06gunner06 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 am

ozgooner wrote:We first met in 1988 , I was a boy of only 14 . We became friends but I didn’t get to see that much of you . You were in London and I was in a little town about 3 hours north of Sydney , Australia . I fell in love with you a decade later , that year you presented me with not one, but two giant pieces of silverware . A feat you would repeat for me in 2002

Throughout the years we have had our ups and downs (just like in any relationship I suppose) . I am forever thankful to you for introducing me to 2 men in particular that I now regard as personal heroes of mine . The first chaps name was Dennis Bergkamp , and i met him at Riverside , Middlesbrough on the afternoon of august 19 1995 . The second gentleman you introduced me too was a Frenchman named Thierry Henry and I met him on august 7 1999 .

You have taken me to places in Europe that I will probably never see with my own two eyes . Remember that night in Milan in November 2003 when you took me to the San Siro to meet that passionate and fiery Italian family . They would still be crying into their cappuccinos after the thrashing you gave them in their own backyard .

You will also remember that night in Madrid at the Bernabeu in February 2006 . No Englishman had ever left there happy , but we were grinning from ear to ear when we left our Spanish enemies to weep into their paellas .

You broke my heart later that year in Paris at the Stade De France when you 13 minutes away from makin me the happiest man on earth . In all truth that only made me love you more . The way you fought so hard against that army from Barcelona , even though they had more men and we had a horrendous list of injured soldiers . You were so brave , so valiant .

You have also taken me all over England . Who can forget that day at White Heart Lane in 2004 when you gave me another silver trophy , or that night in Liverpool at Anfield in 1989 when you made me wait for over an hour and a half for another lovely piece of silverware .

But lately you don’t seem to be yourself , where is your passion ? where is your commitment ? My commitment to you has never waivered . I buy the uniforms that you design to show others that I love you and only you . I pay for subscription television and sometimes wait up until 4 am just to see you and i will be coming to visit you next year in April to see you in your flash big new house .

I am not asking us to go back to the glory years of 2003/2004 when you never made me mad once . I am just asking you to try a little bit harder on our relationship because lately when I think of you I want to cry . So this weekend at Ashburton Grove can I please see the old you , the old you that made me giggle like a schoolgirl , the old you that sent shivers up my spine .

All my love , my dear Arsenal …… Adam

:clap: sublime
cap06gunner06
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Previous

Return to Article zone