My day out as an undercover "Spud"

Post your football articles here for other members to read. Please remember it must be your own work.

Re: My day out as an undercover "Spud"

Postby KateTheSpur » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Libertine wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:.

A direct quote from their fans that day:

"Oh, Rocky Rocky... Just a pile of bones in a wooden box"

Nice one Spurs... really classy.

:~

Being fair, we sing stuff about the holocaust and the like.
I've always thought you should be able to sing what you want in football grounds.
A lot of the nasty chants that gets sung are heat of the the moment stuff anyway.

When it REALLY mattered (Rocky's minutes silence at Highbury) the yids observed the silence perfectly

Priceless.

And people here have the cheek to criticise SOME Spurs fans for what they chant. I'm speechless. :18:
KateTheSpur
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

My day out as an undercover "Spud"

Postby SE13 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:25 pm

KateTheSpur wrote:
Libertine wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:.

A direct quote from their fans that day:

"Oh, Rocky Rocky... Just a pile of bones in a wooden box"

Nice one Spurs... really classy.

:~

Being fair, we sing stuff about the holocaust and the like.
I've always thought you should be able to sing what you want in football grounds.
A lot of the nasty chants that gets sung are heat of the the moment stuff anyway.

When it REALLY mattered (Rocky's minutes silence at Highbury) the yids observed the silence perfectly

Priceless.

And people here have the cheek to criticise SOME Spurs fans for what they chant. I'm speechless. :18:

The chants between the two clubs are there to provoke a reaction, the game wouldn't be the same unless this did happen.

You have to remember that there is sheer hatred between the clubs, always has been, always will be. Even more so when Spuds came part of London and became the second North London team.... They're still Middlesex in my eyes though :lol:

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Previous

Return to Article zone