Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 am

ImageImage
AC Milan vs Arsenal 15/2/12 chat thread

Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: AC Milan vs Arsenal 15/2/12 chat thread

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 am

Gibbs the only starter who didn't embarrass the club, he did ok. RVP too but he barely got a kick. Chamberlain had a decent cameo, he should have started - f**k off Wenger
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

AC Milan vs Arsenal 15/2/12 chat thread

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:08 am

I'm surprised kos is getting such high ratings. Probably cos verm was so bad he made kos look ok.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 am

Plymouth Gooner wrote:I'm surprised kos is getting such high ratings. Probably cos verm was so bad he made kos look ok.

Though so too mate. Ive read some guys saying he was good tonight but he wasnt at all.
The first goal was Vermaelen AND Koscielny's fault. Vermaelen loses boateng out of sight and boateng runs behind Vermaelen, As a CB you have to cover your partner once in a while. Koscielny saw boateng sneeking away and he starts running the opposite way(they showed this in half time and i was like wtf) and this gives boateng all the time to kick the ball in the back of the net.

2nd goal. Starts at Sagna but robinho should of defended way better and Koscielny was the one closest to Robinho.

Im not hating Kozzie but he was not good tonight. Ironically or best defender was gibbs tonight.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:51 am

Kos had a decent game especially in the light of what was going on around him imo.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 am

it is like finding the least smelliest section of a terd lol
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GunnGunn » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 am

Koscielny played very well under the circumstances, Sagna and Vermaelen were both awful and he was doing his best to hold our defence together, he basically carried our defence until he went off.

Gibbs was good, but thats only because they didn't have several players rampaging down the left all game, Antonini was a machine yesterday, and thats a laugh, because he is a bloody average defender being played out of position and is not known for going forward AT ALL.

Apart from that, all the rest were awful, and i mean truly awful, i lost count of how many times Rosicky was robbed, his f***ing about running inside lost us the ball that made us concede the 3rd goal, and Arteta couldn't even string a pass together.

Ramsey was awful, but he was played on the right wing for the second half, he was actually OK in the first half, and by OK i mean not as shit.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Return to Player of the Season 2011-12