Arsenal v Man City | Premiership 08/04/2012

Re: Arsenal v Man City | Premiership 08/04/2012

Postby golfinguy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:any celebrities had a health scare lately? Ramsey sure looked like he was going to score

He should have put that away, it just goes to show how off form he is, pre injury he would have taken the back of the net off in that position.

Yes, there was no more telling sign of his form and lack of confidence than that miss. Dreadful. He needs some games to work it out, just not for us (or perhaps just 30 minutes if the game was put to bed already). Too bad Wales aren't in the Euros, could have been good for him.
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Zedie wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:suck shit Balotelli, by my maths, thats' 6 games
see you next season if you haven't been sold you dirty little ****

2+1=3 last time I checked.

assuming the FA bans him for the tackle on Song, that'll be his 3rd suspension for violent play this season, meaning a 5 game ban
add on the 1 game he gets for the 2 bookings, and that's 6
regardless, it sounds like Mancini has dropped him for the rest of the season (maybe longer?) anyway

But you're 'assuming'. As of now it's 3.

Nah, i heard the commentator say something about an automatic 5 game ban for the 3 suspensions alone.

I think the commentator has thought he had a straight red.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby starmandb » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Zenith wrote:↑ Agree, especially recently joined 'fans' who started supporting the club after Sheikh Mansour took over might be dissapointed...
On the other hand I reckon life-long City fans like Yorky won't be too dissapointed with this season; since it's probably their best season ever.

won the league 36/37 and 67/68 football was around before the behemoth that is the premier league
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby mg86 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:48 pm

golfinguy wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:any celebrities had a health scare lately? Ramsey sure looked like he was going to score

He should have put that away, it just goes to show how off form he is, pre injury he would have taken the back of the net off in that position.

Yes, there was no more telling sign of his form and lack of confidence than that miss. Dreadful. He needs some games to work it out, just not for us (or perhaps just 30 minutes if the game was put to bed already). Too bad Wales aren't in the Euros, could have been good for him.

As I suggested in the wish list thread, loan him out, this time to a premier mid table side instead of Nottingham Forest. Would do him a world of good, Bolton would be ideal as he would get playing time and also be on a somewhat decent side.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby golfinguy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

mg86 wrote:
golfinguy wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

As I suggested in the wish list thread, loan him out, this time to a premier mid table side instead of Nottingham Forest. Would do him a world of good, Bolton would be ideal as he would get playing time and also be on a somewhat decent side.

Swansea - close to 'home'. Good football. Up and coming manager. Done.
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

golfinguy wrote:
mg86 wrote:
golfinguy wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

Swansea - close to 'home'. Good football. Up and coming manager. Done.

That would be like Wilshere going on loan to Spurs mate.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Diaby24AFC » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Apparently some irate fan threw their beer on the field

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diaby24AFC
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Anyone got a gif or video of Szczesny giving the City fans the 'w***er' gesture?

Is anyone expecting him to be in trouble for it as well?
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:Anyone got a gif or video of Szczesny giving the City fans the 'w***er' gesture?

He didn't.

He was saying "Chuck us another beer son!" :sneaky2:
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:Anyone got a gif or video of Szczesny giving the City fans the 'w***er' gesture?

He didn't.

He was saying "Chuck us another beer son!" :sneaky2:

Trying to get the video from the City end off a mate.

Some pissed off blues there after it happened.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fran Solo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Just information: Spurs 1 - 2 Norwich.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:55 pm

mg86 wrote:
golfinguy wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

loan out a player as soon as he hits bad form ?? seriously

arsenal have a strong bench now for once, need to keep it like that, not loan our first team squad out. this is the welsh captain you are talking about, not just a kid. Overall this season, he has been one of our better players
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Arsenal v Man City | Premiership 08/04/2012

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

A month or two at bolton should sort him out.

That or playing him in his proper position (which isn 't AM).
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm

absolutely_fabregas wrote:
mg86 wrote:
golfinguy wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

loan out a player as soon as he hits bad form ?? seriously

arsenal have a strong bench now for once, need to keep it like that, not loan our first team squad out. this is the welsh captain you are talking about, not just a kid. Overall this season, he has been one of our better players

No chance.

RvP
Kos
Song
Verms
Arteta
Rosicky
Sagna - (since hes come back from the dead)

Havee been our better performers. Id put Ramsey in the:

Walcott
Gervinho
Merts

Bracket, where they havent really played to their full potential consistently. Dont get me wrong, i think he needs time to settle back from the leg break, look how long its taken Rosicky to finally re adjust, but hes got a whole summer to chill out and forget this season then start again.

If hes still messing up come December, a loan could then be an option. I highly doubt this is going to happen though.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 am

Robin Gibb from the Bee Gees.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12