QPR v Arsenal | Premiership 31/03/2012

Re: QPR v Arsenal | Premiership 31/03/2012

Postby starmandb » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 pm

VCC wrote:
starmandb wrote:
VCC wrote:Bringing on Chamak when you are behind is like admiting defeat befor the end of the game.

did,nt do any harm at west brom last season when he exchanged passes with arshavin for andrey to score

thats the f***ing past how about this f***ing season,f**k we would still be running on liam brady if we stayed in the f***ing past.

oh right so it was a different chamakh that came on saturday was it?
so him coming on at west brom was an admission of defeat.funny i thought we came back from 2-0 down.
he was,nt in the best of form then
do you think oh no its chamakh helps the player regardless of how you feel you get behind em.
i saw chamakh saturday night whilst in my cab in mayfair.
looked as vacant as he does on the pitch.
i don,t think he has what it takes to be an arsenal player but i fail to see how bringing on a forward is an admission of defeat.
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby VCC » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 am

starmandb wrote:
VCC wrote:
starmandb wrote:
VCC wrote:Bringing on Chamak when you are behind is like admiting defeat befor the end of the game.

did,nt do any harm at west brom last season when he exchanged passes with arshavin for andrey to score

thats the f***ing past how about this f***ing season,f**k we would still be running on liam brady if we stayed in the f***ing past.

so him coming on at west brom was an admission of defeat.funny i thought we came back from 2-0 down.
do you think oh no its chamakh helps the player regardless of how you feel you get behind em.
i don,t think he has what it takes to be an arsenal player but i fail to see how bringing on a forward is an admission of defeat.

You must be sleeping with the guy LOL,Chamakh is f***ing finished you can put what ever stat you like its my f***ing opinion,put some sugar on top ans some strawberrys aint going to change f**k all in my opinion of the man. :)
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 am

starmandb wrote:
VCC wrote:
starmandb wrote:

because he's shit
I'd honestly rather play with 10 men than Chamakh, at least he wouldn't get in the way
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby starmandb » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 am

VCC wrote:
starmandb wrote:
VCC wrote:
starmandb wrote:

You must be sleeping with the guy LOL,Chamakh is f***ing finished you can put what ever stat you like its my f***ing opinion,put some sugar on top ans some strawberrys aint going to change f**k all in my opinion of the man. :)

i think i,m of the same opinion and i was a little inconsistent in the above post sorry if it came across a tad chippy.
finally sold my flat yesterday and the staggering solicitors fees had me reeling a little.
my sleeping arrangements will be changing by the end of the week but while my bank balance has taken a lurch into the red my sexuality remains boringly hetrosexual.
the support i feel for chamakh is pretty much as for all of them.
while he wears the shirt i will be 100 per cent behind him
weather he should be wearing the shirt is a matter of conjecture.
but we took a punt on his signing and it has,nt worked
no arguments with that.
my annoyance is when mr wenger uses past failures as a reason not to speculate again.
managers will get it wrong from time to time
as long as we don,t keep making do and mending i am happy that we are doing our best to be as competitive as we can be.[my argument with wenger over the last 4 years is i don,t believe that has been the case]
had he popped in the equaliser saturday it would,nt have changed his stature any more than jeffers goal to earn a point v bolton in 01/02 but it would have been an important moment that any squad member can provide.
therefore i don,t believe it was an admission of defeat but an attempt to salvage something
positive vibes are all we can provide as fans and having seen it carry us over the line on many occasions i think at this business end of the season it is the best we can do to drive us on for a champions league slot
starmandb

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 am

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
starmandb wrote:
VCC wrote:
starmandb wrote:

because he's shit
I'd honestly rather play with 10 men than Chamakh, at least he wouldn't get in the way

why don't I believe you :?
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

I genuinely would, Chamakh very very rarely provides anything useful at all, whenever he gets it he seems to panic, lost balance and get muscled off the ball. If he wasn't on the pitch, at least we wouldn't turn over possession as frequently
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 am

ThereIsBearCum wrote:I genuinely would, Chamakh very very rarely provides anything useful at all, whenever he gets it he seems to panic, lost balance and get muscled off the ball. If he wasn't on the pitch, at least we wouldn't turn over possession as frequently

he seems to panic because he gets nowhere near enough playing time and when he gets a chance he's afraid to f**k up, which causes him to try too hard which causes him to be shit. You can't expect a player to play well in his circumstances. I still think he's s**t btw just not useless

edit: Also rosicky put his recent run of form down to getting consistent games... just sayin
Last edited by ivan itchybum on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:01 pm

I expect a professional footballer to play football at a level appropriate of his job
it's not like he's had a family tragedy or anything, he's just been dropped for a better player... harden the f**k up princess
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12