QPR v Arsenal | Premiership 31/03/2012

Re: QPR v Arsenal | Premiership 31/03/2012

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Artillero wrote:It happens. Let's move on.

Agree. Put it right next week. Cannot wait.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby mg86 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:37 pm

VCC wrote:on the possitive side,.........No PLF today the tool stayed away funny that.

The true fans come on here and wear the colors despite the result. He just likes flaunting his Arsenal kit when we are doing well.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:41 pm

mg86 wrote:
VCC wrote:on the possitive side,.........No PLF today the tool stayed away funny that.

The true fans come on here and wear the colors despite the result. He just likes flaunting his Arsenal kit when we are doing well.

you mean Yids kit
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Chrissiii » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:38 pm

I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw Ramsey on the wing.

Wenger still hasn't learnt, the flippin' moron. What makes it even more bizarre is that he played him there even though both Forehead and Ox were fit!

And if they weren't both fully fit wouldn't it make more sense to play Rosicky on the wing and Ramsey in the middle?

Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Inchpräctice » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Zedie wrote:Ramsey has worked hard all season but showed poor form at the same time. There's no need to play him on the wing when we've got 3 decent players that can play there and are fit - Ox, gerv and beny.

We had no width on the left apart from Gibbs who's main job isn't to play as Wong forward and should never be unless we have no one else. Ramsey kept cutting in, occupying the space rosicky normally has leaving no out down the flank or forcing us to go to the centre. It was a shit call by AW although the rest of the midfield hardly turned up today.

Verms was at fault for both goals today but that doesnt excuse the fact that we failed to make shit happen for 90 mins attacking wise.

Ramsey needs sometime out until he can get it together or there's space for him to play deeper ffs and verms needs to shake this performance off.

Back to a 1 point gap if the spuds win tomorrow and there's no need for us to be in this position after arguably one of the easiest games on paper in the last 8 games.

Sums it up well really.
It's not Ramsey's fault that we lost the game but should he have been on the pitch? Hell no.
From what I saw Ox did more in 5 minutes than Ramsey did all game.
The whole team was a bit crap though and I'm not sure why. Just have to put it down to a bad day at the office and move on.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby mg86 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
Zedie wrote:Ramsey has worked hard all season but showed poor form at the same time. There's no need to play him on the wing when we've got 3 decent players that can play there and are fit - Ox, gerv and beny.

We had no width on the left apart from Gibbs who's main job isn't to play as Wong forward and should never be unless we have no one else. Ramsey kept cutting in, occupying the space rosicky normally has leaving no out down the flank or forcing us to go to the centre. It was a shit call by AW although the rest of the midfield hardly turned up today.

Verms was at fault for both goals today but that doesnt excuse the fact that we failed to make shit happen for 90 mins attacking wise.

Ramsey needs sometime out until he can get it together or there's space for him to play deeper ffs and verms needs to shake this performance off.

Back to a 1 point gap if the spuds win tomorrow and there's no need for us to be in this position after arguably one of the easiest games on paper in the last 8 games.

Sums it up well really.
It's not Ramsey's fault that we lost the game but should he have been on the pitch? Hell no.
From what I saw Ox did more in 5 minutes than Ramsey did all game.
The whole team was a bit crap though and I'm not sure why. Just have to put it down to a bad day at the office and move on.

AW in my view should have just switched it half time after our midfield was being easily penentrated. He should have gone to the 4-2-3-1 if he didn't want to have to sub that early and put Rambo beside Song behind rosicky, arteta walcott. He should have brought Chamberlain on at the 60th for Theo who went missing after that goal. He also I thought should have brought off Ramsey for Gervinho and bumped Arteta back with Song. Whatever though, could of, would of, should of.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby VCC » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:44 am

watched this now,think the second slip from Verm was not as bad as the first goal,What a mess though we had no width at all down the left Gibbs was ahead of Rambo all day and Rambo run in feild all day,in the first half Rambo had a shot from the right hand corner of the 18,i feel Gibbs scoring the other week has given AW some sort of brain wave that Gibbs is our new striker LOL
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Zenith » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 am

Rambo was allready playing there before Gibbs scored, there has to be a 'reason' (or rather something that looks like a reason but isn't) for playing him on the left wing. :think:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby VCC » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 am

Zenith wrote:Rambo was allready playing there before Gibbs scored, there has to be a 'reason' (or rather something that looks like a reason but isn't) for playing him on the left wing. :think:

I think AW just totaly got it wrong,and he may of underestimated them.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby friedslice » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:14 am

Gutted.

That is all...
friedslice
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:41 am

don't ya just know the scum will win today. 4th place here we come... hopefully :hiding:
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

QPR v Arsenal | Premiership 31/03/2012

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:46 am

They have beaten chelsea and liverpool this season and gave city a good game so i suppose this result shouldn't be a great surprise.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 am

where's PLF now bitches?
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby friedslice » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 am

A shit performance to put with the multiple other lacklustre efforts this season. it's great we went on an important little run but that shouldn't paper over the cracks. our defence has been a shambles all year and we lack the extra bit of class in attacking positions. ramsey out wide was as bizarre as it was terrible.
friedslice
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby golfinguy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Dejan wrote:where's PLF now bitches?

watching his scum play ;)
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12