Swansea Vs Arsenal | Premiership 15/01/2012

Re: Swansea Vs Arsenal | Premiership 15/01/2012

Postby Swan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 am

just finished watching the game and wtf was that shit.. absolutely shameful..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TheLittleMozart » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 am

We played so badly in this game I dont even know where to start.

Kosh made an arse of himself definsivley for the 3rd goal though. He ws sprinting back chasing his man then just slowed down thinking Shez ws getting it.

Essentially we were beaten out our own game and once again our defence was utter shite. Miguel shouldnt be anywhere near the LB position right now. Wenger just hurry up and buy or loan a f***ing left back!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerGetYA » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:15 am

We are nothing but a mid table club now, we are only near the top four because of Van Persie, but we all know he is already long gone. Anyone that thinks he will sign a new contract in summer is insane, he's already gone! He'll fight for the club now but he's to good for the shower of sh*t Wenger has surrounded him with.

How has Wenger gone from the invincible to this useless, heartless bunch of crap. The only players worthy of the Arsenal shirt are
Van Persie
Wilshire
Shezzy
Song
The Verm
Sagna

The rest of the first team is dross and would never get in ANY of the other top five teams.
We're a joke, how Wenger honestly can look at this disaster of a squad and think its strong enough to win ANYTHING is beyond me. He honestly much have lost the plot.

4th Place is basically gone, Chelsea are turning it around and we're nose diving again, against the might of Swansea and Fulham. No disrespect to them, but we should be wiping the floor with teams like this. But now we are played off the field!

HUGE changes needed at Arsenal, sadly with Wenger at the helm, nothing will change!
If we miss out of 4th I can see RVP, Song and Walcott all leaving in the summer, granted Walcott is awful and has one good game in 15 the rest he's dross. But we will not be able to replace them with quality because we'll be out the CL.

What has Wenger done to my team.......
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby djaxster » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 am

I think this is the worse squad EVER.
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:02 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:We played so badly in this game I dont even know where to start.

Kosh made an arse of himself definsivley for the 3rd goal though. He ws sprinting back chasing his man then just slowed down thinking Shez ws getting it.

Essentially we were beaten out our own game and once again our defence was utter shite. Miguel shouldnt be anywhere near the LB position right now. Wenger just hurry up and buy or loan a f***ing left back!

lucky we don't have anyone called Miguel then
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TheLittleMozart » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
TheLittleMozart wrote:We played so badly in this game I dont even know where to start.

lucky we don't have anyone called Miguel then

Jesus christ Miquel, then.

You knew what I meant. :rolleyes:
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Gunflash » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 pm

This was a defining moment for Wenger. A (theoretically) inferior team decided to play football against Arsenal and we simply weren't up to the challenge. Swansea, packed full of players who once plied their trade in the lower divisions of the English league, at times ran rings around a supposedly superior Arsenal team. They played well and Rodgers (a good NI man) is doing a good job and I hope they can stay up playing that style of football. I don't think it was a penalty for them but Dyer, from the same Southampton stable as Walcott, showed all through the game, the sort of flair, inventiveness and guile that seems to be lacking in our no. 14. If Capello is going to pick players on form, Dyer should be in the England squad ahead of Walcott.

As for Arsenal, our defending, especially away from home, is wretched. There is too much mediocrity in the squad. Arshavin was poor today. Ramsey seems to have been sucked into the whirlpool of mediocrity as well, which is sad because I've high hopes for him. Conceding straight away you've scored is the cardinal sin in football and Arsenal have done it too many times for it to be a coincidence. It comes from the complaceny, which the manager has encouraged, in thinking that the job is done when it isn't. It happened against Liverpool in the 2008 CL and in the Premier League last season. Lee Dixon showed it on MOTD and it was absolutely amazing how there was no cover for Miquel after Swansea took the kick-off. The Swans just walked down that side of the pitch and scored. The saddest thing is that it's been said so many times before but Wenger never learns, neither do this players and nothing ever changes. Forget about the Champions League next season.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby GoonerGetYA » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Gunflash wrote:This was a defining moment for Wenger. A (theoretically) inferior team decided to play football against Arsenal and we simply weren't up to the challenge. Swansea, packed full of players who once plied their trade in the lower divisions of the English league, at times ran rings around a supposedly superior Arsenal team. They played well and Rodgers (a good NI man) is doing a good job and I hope they can stay up playing that style of football. I don't think it was a penalty for them but Dyer, from the same Southampton stable as Walcott, showed all through the game, the sort of flair, inventiveness and guile that seems to be lacking in our no. 14. If Capello is going to pick players on form, Dyer should be in the England squad ahead of Walcott.

As for Arsenal, our defending, especially away from home, is wretched. There is too much mediocrity in the squad. Arshavin was poor today. Ramsey seems to have been sucked into the whirlpool of mediocrity as well, which is sad because I've high hopes for him. Conceding straight away you've scored is the cardinal sin in football and Arsenal have done it too many times for it to be a coincidence. It comes from the complaceny, which the manager has encouraged, in thinking that the job is done when it isn't. It happened against Liverpool in the 2008 CL and in the Premier League last season. Lee Dixon showed it on MOTD and it was absolutely amazing how there was no cover for Miquel after Swansea took the kick-off. The Swans just walked down that side of the pitch and scored. The saddest thing is that it's been said so many times before but Wenger never learns, neither do this players and nothing ever changes. Forget about the Champions League next season.

And how many "defining moments" does Wenger have, PER season? 3, 4? the point is he's losing the plot. This is the WORST Arsenal squad i have seen in years and years! and what does he do about it? Nothing, defining moment? he's had too many already! and failed in all of them. Expect nothing different this time!
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby starmandb » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm

djaxster wrote:I think this is the worse squad EVER.

matthews,hornsby,powling,mancini,cropley,ross,blockley,rostron EVER?
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Gunflash » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:52 pm

starmandb wrote:
djaxster wrote:I think this is the worse squad EVER.

matthews,hornsby,powling,mancini,cropley,ross,blockley,rostron EVER?

At least Bertie Mee never tried to convince us that those goons were on the verge of being world beaters.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12