Swansea Vs Arsenal | Premiership 15/01/2012

Re: Swansea Vs Arsenal | Premiership 15/01/2012

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
SammyGunner11 wrote:*First off, Miquel and Ramsey gave their all today. RESPECT

he did not
gave them two of their goals and then trotted around the pitch letting them have the ball, not to mention giving it away with stupid f***ing fancy shit
message to you Aaron: YOU'RE SHIT, DON'T TRY AND PRETEND YOU'RE NOT

Was definately only considering putting Miquel's name only. However, I only mentioned Ramsey because no one else could give a damn. At least he never stopped running and, that, at the very least earned my respect

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
SammyGunner11 wrote:I'm not saying Wenger should be fired now because I'll back him through thick & thin if needed, but these are decisions ELEMENTRY kids could make. But, I'll totally consider the idea come summer if these results and decisions continue. Wenger is walking a very thin line with me :angry: .

why are you backing him through thick and thin if you admit he's making some incredibly stupid decisions?

Maybe I don't want to admit that he's really lost it.

I can't believe what he's done to this club. Is it that he's too stubborn to listen to anyone else's ideas besides his own or maybe something else? I don't know. But, at this point, I'm just making excuses for him just to get by
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Postby Diaby24AFC » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Bye bye Champions League.
Bye bye Van Persie.
Bye bye Szceszny.

Welcome back Bendtner.
Welcome back Diaby.
Welcome back Theo.

Hello Europa

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Diaby24AFC
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby UFGN » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Wenger will come out with some shit. WKB will moan about it but still back him. The club will continue as usual with a failing manager backed by spineless fans.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 pm

My head is throbbing
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:TBF Arshavin played well today.

Quote of the day :rofll:

At-least it lightened me a bit after the woeful performance we had to witness today.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Rosicky > Ramsey.
No debate
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Now that i have calmed down..

1] Ramsey gave away a silly penalty. He was a co-offender for another.

2] Szczesny made a meal of a regulation save at this level. His distribution was woeful.

3] Miquel had a very good game considering the fact that he was up against Dyer who was superb today.

4] Arshavin was embarrassing to watch, Theo the same , but he did score a very important goal at a crucial juncture.

5] Ramsey still hasn't stopped showboating. His silly flicks and backheels have to stop. Look great when they come off but get our ass r*ped when they don't.

6] RVP put the team in front but these clowns left him isolated throughout the game.

7] Sinclair and Dyer eons better than Arshavin and Walcott.

8] Swansea outplayed , out-muscled , out-scored and out-passed us.

9] Ramsey, Walcott and Arshavin should be benched. Start AOC, Rosicky and Arteta in their place.

10] I saved the best for the last . Wenger needs to take a long hard look at the squad and ask himself if it is good enough to finish in top-4. As i have always said , this teams lacks a genuine creative outlet to feed RVP . We need a quality play-maker to run the show in the final third.
Last edited by Arsenal~Fanatic on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 pm

This game is a bigger wake up call than the Man United 8-2 in my opinion.

We where outclass and outpassed by Swansea!

Yes Benhayon was so shit he caused the midfiled to f**k up (It's not his fault since he's not a CM) with Ramsey doing too much and having a very messy game with Song being stupid, running up to far up the field. Also yes, Walcott was total dogshit, Arshavin while good didn't track back enough and RVP had an off day so it wasan't set in stone.

but still.

Wenger needs to have a long hard think about himself after this game.

But most of all Theo Walcott! Needs to watch this game, and really decide about what is the future for his life in football.

Look at Swansea with Sinclair and ESPECIALLY Dyer! Dyer, is a good player in great form but he's noithing special let's face it, look at his man of the match performance today. LOOK at his first touch, LOOK at his movement, nothing brilliant but more than solid enough to cause us tons of problems and eventually score. Dyer was struggling to get a game at Southampton, was looking to fall off the map like Ian Wrights son bradley did after being convicted of theft. He was going nowhere, and theo was at arsenal with class players around him getting some of the best staff, facillities and coaches around him.

Yet in all the years that have gone by since Theo and Dyer where at Southampton. Dyer has better balance, better technique, better distribution and is a all round better player!

Theo? Do you want to be a footballer? Seriously? Then how come this guy who's spent most of his career in the lower leagues is better than you substantailly yet you flatter to decive time and time again, despite scoring the odd goal or two here and there? Do you have the desire? Dyer has far more desire than you do it seems to improve? Seriously! What do you do at training, just sit and and wait until you magically become good?

Wenger need to give Theo a serious ultimatum! Step up and show some desire or leave. Wenger has 0 excuses for losing today! He was outclassed and truly humbled and i expect an reaction!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm

You will be sorely disappointed.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby elkanofan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Dejan wrote:Rosicky > Ramsey.
No debate

It's no coincedence we started to dominate the game as soon as Rosicky came on and started doing the simple things well such as passing, his movement also. Givig our full backs and other midfilders options rather than hitting theball long or going on a silly run.

Ramsey needs to be dropped or a few games really.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 pm

PLAYER RATING UP
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooney » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:58 pm

elkanofan wrote:This game is a bigger wake up call than the Man United 8-2 in my opinion.

We where outclass and outpassed by Swansea!

Yes Benhayon was so shit he caused the midfiled to f**k up (It's not his fault since he's not a CM) with Ramsey doing too much and having a very messy game with Song being stupid, running up to far up the field. Also yes, Walcott was total dogshit, Arshavin while good didn't track back enough and RVP had an off day so it wasan't set in stone.

but still.

Wenger needs to have a long hard think about himself after this game.

But most of all Theo Walcott! Needs to watch this game, and really decide about what is the future for his life in football.

Look at Swansea with Sinclair and ESPECIALLY Dyer! Dyer, is a good player in great form but he's noithing special let's face it, look at his man of the match performance today. LOOK at his first touch, LOOK at his movement, nothing brilliant but more than solid enough to cause us tons of problems and eventually score. Dyer was struggling to get a game at Southampton, was looking to fall off the map like Ian Wrights son bradley did after being convicted of theft. He was going nowhere, and theo was at arsenal with class players around him getting some of the best staff, facillities and coaches around him.

Yet in all the years that have gone by since Theo and Dyer where at Southampton. Dyer has better balance, better technique, better distribution and is a all round better player!

Theo? Do you want to be a footballer? Seriously? Then how come this guy who's spent most of his career in the lower leagues is better than you substantailly yet you flatter to decive time and time again, despite scoring the odd goal or two here and there? Do you have the desire? Dyer has far more desire than you do it seems to improve? Seriously! What do you do at training, just sit and and wait until you magically become good?

Wenger need to give Theo a serious ultimatum! Step up and show some desire or leave. Wenger has 0 excuses for losing today! He was outclassed and truly humbled and i expect an reaction!

keep dreaming. theo is not a football fan. so he doesnt have that love for the game where he wants to improve. he said himself he's not one for tricks and doesnt try to do them even in training. so how can a wide man expect to beat defenders without any tricks?

Also Theos biggest problem is wenger who hasnt demanded more of him, the likes of wilshere and chamberlain are football lovers, these guys dont need encouragement from wenger to be on the ball and try things....theo is not like that and needed a manager who was strict on him and demanded more.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Re: Re: Swansea Vs Arsenal | Premiership 15/01/2012

Postby WelshGunner » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:11 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Dejan wrote:Rosicky > Ramsey.
No debate

It's no coincedence we started to dominate the game as soon as Rosicky came on and started doing the simple things well such as passing, his movement also. Givig our full backs and other midfilders options rather than hitting theball long or going on a silly run.

Ramsey needs to be dropped or a few games really.

Ramsey wasnt great thats for sure, but rosicky's introduction was alongside henry and ox who straight away offered options for the central players. Walcott and Arsharvin are beyond hopeless at the moment. As i mentioned in another thread Swansea were always going to attack our weakened back four and both their wings were superb.
Wenger please spend some money this month or we're buggered.
WelshGunner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Swansea Vs Arsenal | Premiership 15/01/2012

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Ramsey was so bad he almost looked like he could do with going out on loan to gain some experience! :hiding:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Özilfan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:42 pm

This season we have been in winning positions against Fulham, Blackburn and Swansea. We lost all three games. Without a drastic turn around in form, I cannot see Arsenal finishing in the top-4 this season.
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12