Arsenal Vs QPR Premiership 31/12/2011

Arsenal Vs QPR Premiership 31/12/2011

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:24 am

Just seen Theo's miss, to think people want him played as a centre forward lol!!!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Re: Arsenal Vs QPR Premiership 31/12/2011

Postby ArsenalN5 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 am

WOW, Warnock...........Bitter much?
ArsenalN5
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Chrissiii » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:33 am

ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:I've gotta agree with GunnGunn. After seeing all the praise on here for Arshavin's assist I was expecting something great like a Cesc over the top through ball or something but no. It was a misplaced pass to the defender! That's the only explanation! He tries to pass to his teammates all game and misplaces every pass so just gives up and decides to pass to the opposition misplacing that, too!

I could have done that!

did you watch the match?

Yep

do explain...

What's there to explain?
I was expecting a really nice pass, something like a Cesc pass, but all it was was a little through ball. Not saying it was bad but it got too much praise
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 am

Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:I've gotta agree with GunnGunn. After seeing all the praise on here for Arshavin's assist I was expecting something great like a Cesc over the top through ball or something but no. It was a misplaced pass to the defender! That's the only explanation! He tries to pass to his teammates all game and misplaces every pass so just gives up and decides to pass to the opposition misplacing that, too!

I could have done that!

did you watch the match?

Yep

do explain...

What's there to explain?
I was expecting a really nice pass, something like a Cesc pass, but all it was was a little through ball. Not saying it was bad but it got too much praise

but if you were expeting it from seeing it on here then you couldn't have been watching it live (watching the full match)
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Chrissiii » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 am

ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

I could have done that!

did you watch the match?

Yep

do explain...

What's there to explain?

but if you were expeting it from seeing it on here then you couldn't have been watching it live (watching the full match)

I watched it on football first last night :)
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

I could have done that!

did you watch the match?

Yep

do explain...

What's there to explain?

I watched it on football first last night :)

fair enough... but anyway shava wasn't that bad at all.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 pm

ArsenalN5 wrote:WOW, Warnock...........Bitter much?

true

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Git » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Lol, Warnock, what a c***.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Damn right. Typical northern gobshite of a manager who we could do without
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby IMF » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:21 pm

ARSHENAL wrote:Walcotts miss was the worst i can remember from an arsenal player from a long long time.

Really? Just watch Gervinho in every game he plays and you'll see a worse miss.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby starmandb » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Trina wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I hate it when people dig up old quotes just to embarrass fellow members and its even more silly when somebody does it in a matchday thread , where we are all emotional and say things in the heat of the moment .

how emotional are you to take your eyes off the game and go and tap on a computer
get behind the team and watch the game

You know, you can actually do 2 things at once, doesn't mean you aint behind the team.

i can,t i,m afraid i,m a man
is someone behind the team we they say we are definitly not going to win.
what is the point on going on a computer and saying negative things
we are all watching the game.
shout at the walls.
internalise
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:52 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I hate it when people dig up old quotes just to embarrass fellow members and its even more silly when somebody does it in a matchday thread , where we are all emotional and say things in the heat of the moment .

how emotional are you to take your eyes off the game and go and tap on a computer
get behind the team and watch the game

throw-ins, corners...

have you got adhd
sit and wait for said set peice
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:55 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:
PLF wrote:Thank you starman, You're the man.
All the stupids kids on this site calling themselves fans can go f*ck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

so the stupid kids shouldn't bother voicing their opinion. Whats the point of the forum :dontknow:

so that people can impart and gain knowledge.
its an open open forum
everybody is entitled to there opinion
but should not fear it being challenged
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Lol as usual starman will comb the entire thread and comment on numerous posts. :lol:

Yup he is the only real fan out here among us mere mortals

never said that and never will but i won,t sit over there calling our players shit and ****
our job is to support the team
do your job

You know greatest thing in life is to have respect for other's views , can't pounce on everybody with researched stats from 80s and 90s to show them down . Its surprising , you forgot how i appreciated and commended you . its amazing how trigger happy you are when somebody says a thing you don't agree with . Have a chilled beer and relax mate . Respecting another point of view , even if it is dead opposite to your requires maturity and i am afraid , the kind of things you do , like digging up old posts , to embarrass fellow gooners is disgusting . Stop telling people how they should behave and how not to , i am older than RVP by a couple of years if that helps .

starmandb wrote:never said that and never will but i won,t sit over there calling our players shit and ****

Yeah you never said it , but you behave like one , why because you go and watch games ? You behave as though you are doing a favor to the team by attending matches ? Why are you always talking from a high moral pedestal ? If you are really such a positive person, why do you derive such great pleasure in showing fellow members in bad light .

i never comment on anything over 5 days old
are you suggesting that people are goldfish\s who,s veiws shift so rapidly?
i respect everybodys views but maintain the right to offer up a fact if it helps show the arsenal in a good light.
i,m sorry if you find it embarrassing i find it galling to see arsenal fans digging out there own team.
i am not doing the team a favour going to matches
i have derived enourmous pleasure from watching the arsenal. thats what gives me pleasure
it saddens me when i see arsenal fans giving up on the team.
i do research stuff but i sat and stood over there watching a lot of games
i think i,m entitled to impart a little of the sheer joy and pain that following our great club brings
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Myrmedus wrote:Constructive criticism is an integral part of support because it leads to improvement.

Blind following is damaging to support because it leads to ignorance.

I think Gervinho will come good with more time and experience but Walcott has had years now to develop and learn and is still missing chances - he is simply inconsistent; sometimes his finishing is absolutely ruthless yet in other games he couldn't hit a barn door. The same goes for his general performance: some games he's blistering and yet all too often he's completely invisible.

absolutly
starmandb

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12