Arsenal Vs QPR Premiership 31/12/2011

Re: Arsenal Vs QPR Premiership 31/12/2011

Postby ivan itchybum » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm

starmandb wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I hate it when people dig up old quotes just to embarrass fellow members and its even more silly when somebody does it in a matchday thread , where we are all emotional and say things in the heat of the moment .

how emotional are you to take your eyes off the game and go and tap on a computer
get behind the team and watch the game

throw-ins, corners...
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ivan itchybum » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:40 pm

PLF wrote:Thank you starman, You're the man.
All the stupids kids on this site calling themselves fans can go f*ck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

so the stupid kids shouldn't bother voicing their opinion. Whats the point of the forum :dontknow:
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:42 pm

starmandb wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Lol as usual starman will comb the entire thread and comment on numerous posts. :lol:

Yup he is the only real fan out here among us mere mortals

never said that and never will but i won,t sit over there calling our players shit and ****
our job is to support the team
do your job

You know greatest thing in life is to have respect for other's views , can't pounce on everybody with researched stats from 80s and 90s to show them down . Its surprising , you forgot how i appreciated and commended you . its amazing how trigger happy you are when somebody says a thing you don't agree with . Have a chilled beer and relax mate . Respecting another point of view , even if it is dead opposite to your requires maturity and i am afraid , the kind of things you do , like digging up old posts , to embarrass fellow gooners is disgusting . Stop telling people how they should behave and how not to , i am older than RVP by a couple of years if that helps .

starmandb wrote:never said that and never will but i won,t sit over there calling our players shit and ****

Yeah you never said it , but you behave like one , why because you go and watch games ? You behave as though you are doing a favor to the team by attending matches ? Why are you always talking from a high moral pedestal ? If you are really such a positive person, why do you derive such great pleasure in showing fellow members in bad light .
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:
starmandb wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Lol as usual starman will comb the entire thread and comment on numerous posts. :lol:

Yup he is the only real fan out here among us mere mortals

never said that and never will but i won,t sit over there calling our players shit and ****
our job is to support the team
do your job

You know greatest thing in life is to have respect for other's views , can't pounce on everybody with researched stats from 80s and 90s to show them down . Its surprising , you forgot how i appreciated and commended you . its amazing how trigger happy you are when somebody says a thing you don't agree with . Have a chilled beer and relax mate . Respecting another point of view , even if it is dead opposite to your requires maturity and i am afraid , the kind of things you do , like digging up old posts , to embarrass fellow gooners is disgusting . Stop telling people how they should behave and how not to , i am older than RVP by a couple of years if that helps .

starmandb wrote:never said that and never will but i won,t sit over there calling our players shit and ****

Yeah you never said it , but you behave like one , why because you go and watch games ? You behave as though you are doing a favor to the team by attending matches ? Why are you always talking from a high moral pedestal ? If you are really such a positive person, why do you derive such great pleasure in showing fellow members in bad light .

:hail:

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Myrmedus » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Constructive criticism is an integral part of support because it leads to improvement.

Blind following is damaging to support because it leads to ignorance.

I think Gervinho will come good with more time and experience but Walcott has had years now to develop and learn and is still missing chances - he is simply inconsistent; sometimes his finishing is absolutely ruthless yet in other games he couldn't hit a barn door. The same goes for his general performance: some games he's blistering and yet all too often he's completely invisible.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 am

Glad we won (despite the poor stream I used to watch the game). My take on the game:

*Should have had two penalties and the player that elbowed Arshavin should have been sent off (especially if Sammon got sent off in the United-Wigan game for a much lighter offense)
*I couldn't decide whether to laugh or punch a hole through my wall when Walcott missed that chance.
*RVP, reliable as always
*One moment of brilliance from Arshavin, as usual
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:55 am

starmandb wrote:

yes mate and maybe fans in the stadium and all over the world will be 100 per cent behind the team in getting a result.
i,ve seen the crowd pull the team thru plenty of times
whats to lose?

what does that have to do with what is said on a forum?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Zedie » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:07 am

SammyGunner11 wrote:Glad we won (despite the poor stream I used to watch the game). My take on the game:

*Should have had two penalties and the player that elbowed Arshavin should have been sent off (especially if Sammon got sent off in the United-Wigan game for a much lighter offense)
*I couldn't decide whether to laugh or punch a hole through my wall when Walcott missed that chance.
*RVP, reliable as always

I know people will point to the fact that AA created the match winning goal, but i really dont see it as overly harsh to say that any one of our players should be able to make a simple pass like that....
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 am

SammyGunner11 wrote:Glad we won (despite the poor stream I used to watch the game). My take on the game:

*RVP, reliable as always

I would hardly call it a moment of brilliance, a pub league player could have played the pass that he did. He was awful and gave the ball away too many times to count, his overall play invited pressure on us.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:22 am

starmandb wrote:

yes mate and maybe fans in the stadium and all over the world will be 100 per cent behind the team in getting a result.
i,ve seen the crowd pull the team thru plenty of times
whats to lose?

We've had this convo many times, but there is a lot of ex pats who cannot possibly get to games on this site. Once in a while you might want to take that into account.

You have an unpleasant habit of trawling through a thread and commenting, often unfavourably and making other Gooners look like shit. You will defend to end the shitest display from the shitest player (love to see what you said about Jimmy Carter or Igors Stepanovs at the time) but you belittle any Gooner who makes any sort of comment against Arsenal.

Stop taking what people say during the heat of battle and making a big deal out of it.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 am

GunnGunn wrote:

*RVP, reliable as always

I would hardly call it a moment of brilliance, a pub league player could have played the pass that he did. He was awful and gave the ball away too many times to count, his overall play invited pressure on us.

awful is a bit harsh, he was better than walcott...

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Chrissiii » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 am

I've gotta agree with GunnGunn. After seeing all the praise on here for Arshavin's assist I was expecting something great like a Cesc over the top through ball or something but no. It was a misplaced pass to the defender! That's the only explanation! He tries to pass to his teammates all game and misplaces every pass so just gives up and decides to pass to the opposition misplacing that, too!

I could have done that!
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 am

Chrissiii wrote:I've gotta agree with GunnGunn. After seeing all the praise on here for Arshavin's assist I was expecting something great like a Cesc over the top through ball or something but no. It was a misplaced pass to the defender! That's the only explanation! He tries to pass to his teammates all game and misplaces every pass so just gives up and decides to pass to the opposition misplacing that, too!

I could have done that!

did you watch the match?

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Chrissiii » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 am

ivan itchybum wrote:
Chrissiii wrote:I've gotta agree with GunnGunn. After seeing all the praise on here for Arshavin's assist I was expecting something great like a Cesc over the top through ball or something but no. It was a misplaced pass to the defender! That's the only explanation! He tries to pass to his teammates all game and misplaces every pass so just gives up and decides to pass to the opposition misplacing that, too!

I could have done that!

did you watch the match?

Yep
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:19 am

Chrissiii wrote:
ivan itchybum wrote:

I could have done that!

did you watch the match?

Yep

do explain...

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12