Arsenal Vs West Brom| Premiership 05/11/2011

Re: Arsenal Vs West Brom| Premiership 05/11/2011

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:40 am

I don't think anyone's giving our performance stick, just not getting carried away
it was a decent performance, and you can only beat the team that turns up, but beating an extremely poor West Brom side at home does not mean we're in excellent form
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Swan » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 am

yes... ^

i was more proud of the chelsea smack down..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 am

starmandb wrote:
The Goats Horn wrote:Look at the gaps in the stadium??

yes mate where were you
were you not aware of the transport chaos affecting britain yesterday
the guy who sits next to me has moved up to manchester for work and text me at 1-15 to say he could,nt make it because of train problems.
my uncle who had a ticket in the family enclosure ended up sitting next to me so there is my note for the reason for a lack of attendance.
i don,t understand this obsession for digging out the crowds at the emirates?
when we were beating aston villa 3-2 in oct 1985 in front of 19 thousend i don,t remember the big issue being where are the other 26,000?
if you could go you went if you could,nt so be it

Chill out starman. You always get huffy when people mention the emirates crowd. The difference between back in the day and now is that because of the staduim we have now it looks a whole lot worse when its not a sell out.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby VCC » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 am

Fabrestuta wrote:
starmandb wrote:

yes mate where were you
the guy who sits next to me has moved up to manchester for work and text me at 1-15 to say he could,nt make it because of train problems.
my uncle who had a ticket in the family enclosure ended up sitting next to me so there is my note for the reason for a lack of attendance.
when we were beating aston villa 3-2 in oct 1985 in front of 19 thousend i don,t remember the big issue being where are the other 26,000?

Chill out starman. You always get huffy when people mention the emirates crowd. The difference between back in the day and now is that because of the staduim we have now it looks a whole lot worse when its not a sell out.

spare a thought for those that would love to be there but cant. :crybaby:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 am

VCC wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
starmandb wrote:

yes mate where were you

I hear ya man. There is many Gooners who cant go because of being too far away, and many more because of monetary issues, doesn't mean they can't see black from white or shouldn't have a say. The silence during the West Brom game was deafening at times.

At one stage I think I actually heard one person clipping their finger nails. :think:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby starmandb » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:24 am

Fabrestuta wrote:
starmandb wrote:

yes mate where were you

yes and the media never fail to mention when there are a few empty seats about
i don,t see why we should be making a big deal out of it
our home support is phenominal in terms of numbers
nobody digs out those fantastic loyal geordies or scousers
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 am

Fabrestuta wrote:
VCC wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
starmandb wrote:

yes mate where were you

I hear ya man. There is many Gooners who cant go because of being too far away, and many more because of monetary issues, doesn't mean they can't see black from white or shouldn't have a say. The silence during the West Brom game was deafening at times.

At one stage I think I actually heard one person clipping their finger nails. :think:

and you don,t think there are periods of silence everywhere when a regulation home win is taking place.
the support is there when it is most needed despite shockjockery on the likes of talksport the crowd have largely pulled with the team this season
starmandb

Postby PLF » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Always_a_gooner wrote:We're 3 points better at this moment than we were last season

This is a very important point people forget. We didn't necessarily get worse even without the two traitors in midfield, the whole league got much much better than last year.
PLF

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2011-12