Chu does it again

Re: Chu does it again

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Ah ok i'll let you off, and in that case i agree, because he was playing on the feckin' wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Poongooner14 wrote:
SammyGunner11 wrote:With finishing like that, he'll certainly offer more than Chamakh. Chamakh probably would have scuffed his shot for Park's first goal :rolleyes:

mate you're assuming he could even make contact! Swing and a misss

:lol:
Tbh, I can actually picture it.
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Re: Re: Chu does it again

Postby Leody » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Poongooner14 wrote:
SammyGunner11 wrote:With finishing like that, he'll certainly offer more than Chamakh. Chamakh probably would have scuffed his shot for Park's first goal :rolleyes:

mate you're assuming he could even make contact! Swing and a misss

Mate, most members of this forum would offer more than Chamakh... or at least no less.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby rodney » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Chamakh has been nowhere near as bad as Arshavin imo. Bring back Bendtner :D
rodney
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Forest » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 pm

And again

@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Excellent goal.

Hope he gets a chance against Sunderland, we don't have a striker like him.
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Good goal indeed

I don't see the point in not using him since he'll be gone for good in 18 months
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Forest wrote:And again

Seriously, whats Wenger waiting for?
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11

Postby Est83 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Same as Eduardo... we'll see him in the CC. Maybe after January we'll see some league appearances.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby GunnGunn » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 am

Est83 wrote:Same as Eduardo... we'll see him in the CC. Maybe after January we'll see some league appearances.

Eduardo came from a tin pot shit league.

Park has more experience with Monaco than many of our other players from there so why hasn't be been given a chance? He has been in excellent form and its baffling not just to us as to why he isn't being played.

He isn't injured, he isn't unfit, he is VERY match fit at the moment and he'll be gone in 18 months.

Which just leads me to believe that AW looked at his price tag and thought "We'll get more than that back just by the commercial aspect"...

Its too coincidental that we went on a tour of Asia this year as well.

Park is better than Chamakh, not just better but a million times better, he is a proper grafting striker, who is good up front, has pace, can finish with his feet and his head and he never has his back to goal when he has the ball.

Makes me sick seeing players wasted, he should have gone to Lille and enjoyed the last two years of "freedom" playing regularly for a good team in France.
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:27 am

GunnGunn wrote:
Est83 wrote:Same as Eduardo... we'll see him in the CC. Maybe after January we'll see some league appearances.

Park has more experience with Monaco than many of our other players from there so why hasn't be been given a chance? He has been in excellent form and its baffling not just to us as to why he isn't being played.

He isn't injured, he isn't unfit, he is VERY match fit at the moment and he'll be gone in 18 months.

Which just leads me to believe that AW looked at his price tag and thought "We'll get more than that back just by the commercial aspect"...

Park is better than Chamakh, not just better but a million times better, he is a proper grafting striker, who is good up front, has pace, can finish with his feet and his head and he never has his back to goal when he has the ball.

Makes me sick seeing players wasted, he should have gone to Lille and enjoyed the last two years of "freedom" playing regularly for a good team in France.

Chamak has a better hairstyle :dontknow: :hiding:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 am

GunnGunn wrote:

It's like I said in the other thread mate, he got his chance in the CC and he f***ked it up.
I said the same thing about Ryo as well. If you're not playing better than the players in front of you in training, you won't get a game.
That's how it works and that's how it should be.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby GunnGunn » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 am

Right ok so tell me how playing Park on the wing in a well under strength team has any bearing how he will do for the first team?

And Chamakh does not have the mental of physical capability to be better than Park at ANYTHING so why is he still being preferred? Next you'll tell me that Chamakh was better than Bendtner in training as well which is why he started every game up front over him...
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 am

GunnGunn wrote:Right ok so tell me how playing Park on the wing in a well under strength team has any bearing how he will do for the first team?

And Chamakh does not have the mental of physical capability to be better than Park at ANYTHING so why is he still being preferred? Next you'll tell me that Chamakh was better than Bendtner in training as well which is why he started every game up front over him...

He was hardly on the wing, he was all over the place up front.
The man was obviously nervous or something because he couldn't even trap the ball. Tbh if it were up to me I wouldn't pick him either. And I've been looking forward to seeing him play.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Chamakh is definately not playing better than Park atm, he needs a chance to play. Even if its the last 20 minutes against Sunderland when we normally put Chamakh on but fail to put any ariel balls into him.

Some of Wengers greatest finds are purely down to accident, Ashley Cole only got the chance because someone was injured ffs, he probably wouldnt have played for ages if that player (cant remember who, think it was Silvinihoooooo).
Zedie
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Park Chu-young