Park Chu-Young

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby Est83 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:29 am

Surely Wenger would have done his research... surely the national captain will be let off!!! :pray:
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 15925
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby AZGooner » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 am

a 3mil signing when we're in crisis. typical Wenger...
Image
User avatar
AZGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:39 am
Location: Scottsdale, AZ USA

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby VCC » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 am

i bet AW was shaking when he opened his wallet
User avatar
VCC
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7056
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby EJ_Styles » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:34 am

Lads Park is a cracking buy, especially for £3m. Absolute steal.
User avatar
EJ_Styles
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby Est83 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:18 am

What was everyone expecting, a Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli to come in and play second fiddle to RvP??? :BangHead:

Do I really have to list ALL the cheap players that Wenger has brought in and turned into household names.

This guy is 6ft tall, looks like a real center forward, good in the air and takes very decent free-kicks... he'll be very effective in my opinion (not basing that on how good he is on PES by the way ;) just on what I've read and seen on youtube).
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 15925
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby AZGooner » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 am

Est83 wrote:What was everyone expecting, a Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko or Balotelli to come in and play second fiddle to RvP??? :BangHead:


yes? :dontknow:
Image
User avatar
AZGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:39 am
Location: Scottsdale, AZ USA

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby Est83 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:31 am

We can't offer the wages needed to put stars like that on the bench with huge smiles on their faces!

We either need someone that has the talent to push the starting striker and is happy to do so and not walk into the first team, a striker of a different mould that could work with our first choice striker, or a young striker... this is the best we can hope for. ManUre only have one Rooney! We only have one RvP! Chelski and Citeh live in a different world!

Too much championship manager guys!
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 15925
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby friedslice » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:27 am

Looks a decent signing and i won't fault wenger on some of his cheap , talented players (eg. diarra - who was a quality player we could kill for now). hopefully this is another similar type coup. with chamberlain and campbell also signing wengers acquired a few handy looking exciting young or lesser heard of talents on the sly.
it's still not the signings we need, we don't need yet more young inexperienced players, but it might be handy if a few of them turn out wilshere-esque,

Still needs to add more than this type of signing though, good it may be in itself, but on the whole our squad still needs some proven premiership stars.
Image
User avatar
friedslice
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 6:02 am

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby VCC » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:31 am

reserve judgment until i see him
User avatar
VCC
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7056
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:22 am

3 million is a steal if it's true, quality player
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15432
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby JamesMaven » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 am

What an absoloute joke, another money grabbing scheme by wenger and the board. This guy is average at best, the only reason we are signing him is to get more interest in arsenal from fans in asia because he is one of there biggest stars. were have more tv coverage there porbaly and the shirt sells with his name on it will be sky high over there, but is it really worth it :snooty:
COYG
JamesMaven
Patrick Vieira
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Reading

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby dubgooner » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:52 pm

if he scores some goals!
Without that little voice in your head, you wouldn't be able to read this!
dubgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 pm

JamesMaven wrote:What an absoloute joke, another money grabbing scheme by wenger and the board. This guy is average at best, the only reason we are signing him is to get more interest in arsenal from fans in asia because he is one of there biggest stars. were have more tv coverage there porbaly and the shirt sells with his name on it will be sky high over there, but is it really worth it :snooty:


ever seen Park play?
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15432
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby JamesMaven » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:02 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
JamesMaven wrote:What an absoloute joke, another money grabbing scheme by wenger and the board. This guy is average at best, the only reason we are signing him is to get more interest in arsenal from fans in asia because he is one of there biggest stars. were have more tv coverage there porbaly and the shirt sells with his name on it will be sky high over there, but is it really worth it :snooty:


ever seen Park play?


Yes i have, not good enough for this club. Every striker we have in the team already is better than him.
COYG
JamesMaven
Patrick Vieira
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Reading

Re: Park Chu-Young

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:06 pm

JamesMaven wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
JamesMaven wrote:What an absoloute joke, another money grabbing scheme by wenger and the board. This guy is average at best, the only reason we are signing him is to get more interest in arsenal from fans in asia because he is one of there biggest stars. were have more tv coverage there porbaly and the shirt sells with his name on it will be sky high over there, but is it really worth it :snooty:


ever seen Park play?


Yes i have, not good enough for this club. Every striker we have in the team already is better than him.


lol, then you haven't seen him play
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15432
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

PreviousNext

Return to 30. Chu Young Park

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest