Paedophile Jailed for 6,242 yrs!

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Postby ozgooner » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:35 am

give that judge a medal and send him/her down to australia , it begs belief that someone could do that to a child let alone their own flesh and blood . the bastard should be shot , he dosen't deserve to breath the same air as us :x

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:57 am

ozgooner wrote:give that judge a medal and send him/her down to australia , it begs belief that someone could do that to a child let alone their own flesh and blood . the bastard should be shot , he dosen't deserve to breath the same air as us :x

Much the same feeling in the UK, sentences here are pittance & then they are put in wings with like minded sickos & let out after a few years, its disgraceful.
Wish our judges would hand out harsher sentences too.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby ken day » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 am

HA HA just noticed your post about peados and there is a picture of Wenger at the bottom of the page.
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby REG » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:05 am

cough
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Miss Lovely » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:07 pm

ozgooner wrote:give that judge a medal and send him/her down to australia , it begs belief that someone could do that to a child let alone their own flesh and blood . the bastard should be shot , he dosen't deserve to breath the same air as us :x

totally agree
Miss Lovely
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby ozgooner » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:35 pm

can't we just cut their cocks off , then shoot them . not sure what the punishment for female paedophiles should be though . these crimes are occasionally perpetrated by females , but i think it is very rare . there has been cases with female teachers seducing young boys , but i am not for a second comparing that to a grown man molesting a five year old girl . just putting another scenario out there

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:58 pm

ozgooner wrote:can't we just cut their cocks off , then shoot them . not sure what the punishment for female paedophiles should be though . these crimes are occasionally perpetrated by females , but i think it is very rare . there has been cases with female teachers seducing young boys , but i am not for a second comparing that to a grown man molesting a five year old girl . just putting another scenario out there

When I was in the first year of high school we used to have a teacher called Miss Totty. She wore low tops and short skirts and always bent over the desk to the lads!

She was sacked a few months later.

I don't think anything should be compared, but I do think a strong punishment should be there.

At the same school :shock:

I did read in the paper a few years ago that my Design Technology teacher had been jailed for abusing kids at my school.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:14 pm

Trina wrote:When I was in the first year of high school we used to have a teacher called Miss Totty. She wore low tops and short skirts and always bent over the desk to the lads!

i truly wish miss totty had been my teacher when i was at school :P
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby REG » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:21 pm

Me to
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Paedophile Jailed for 6,242 yrs!

Postby Fallen_Angel » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:09 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:
A PAEDOPHILE has been jailed for 6,242 years for molesting his five-year-old daughter.

Jay Gillilland, 36, was found guilty of 317 counts of abuse.

The ex-border guard videotaped his attacks but pleaded not guilty — forcing the girl to testify.

The sentence includes 35 years each for 173 sexual conduct counts and 17 years each for ten sexual exploitation counts.

Judge James Soto in Santa Cruz, California, said: “It appears you don’t think you did anything wrong, but what you did was horrific.”

Seems the Californian justice system have hit the nail on the head there, & justice is done!
Shame our judicial system wont impose the same lengthy sentences rather than try out this chemical castration, which is in fact reversable, should the injections be stopped.
Here, no-one gives a damn about the victims human rights, its all for the perpertraitor or should i say predator in these sick cases.

Paedophiles are the lowest of the low, but to do those sick things to his OWN DAUGHTER! its beyond belief.

Our Country should take a leaf out of that states book!

Good I'm in California now and out of the UK :lol:
Fallen_Angel
Michael Thomas

Previous

Return to The Big Debate