Paedophile Jailed for 6,242 yrs!

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Paedophile Jailed for 6,242 yrs!

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:47 pm

A PAEDOPHILE has been jailed for 6,242 years for molesting his five-year-old daughter.

Jay Gillilland, 36, was found guilty of 317 counts of abuse.

The ex-border guard videotaped his attacks but pleaded not guilty — forcing the girl to testify.

The sentence includes 35 years each for 173 sexual conduct counts and 17 years each for ten sexual exploitation counts.

Judge James Soto in Santa Cruz, California, said: “It appears you don’t think you did anything wrong, but what you did was horrific.”

Seems the Californian justice system have hit the nail on the head there, & justice is done!
Shame our judicial system wont impose the same lengthy sentences rather than try out this chemical castration, which is in fact reversable, should the injections be stopped.
Here, no-one gives a damn about the victims human rights, its all for the perpertraitor or should i say predator in these sick cases.

Paedophiles are the lowest of the low, but to do those sick things to his OWN DAUGHTER! its beyond belief.

Our Country should take a leaf out of that states book!
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby rvtheace » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:28 pm

HAHA! Thank God that muppet has been put away.

SGW, human rights is human rights, victim or criminal.
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Yeah i know what you mean, but when it comes to these animals then there should be no human rights, they dont think of the human rights of their victims, all of which are under the age of 16.

I Just wish the British Justice system gave out harsher sentences than what they do, its no wonder that the UK is a haven for these sick minded freaks.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby rvtheace » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:40 pm

they dont think of the human rights of their victims

Which is why they are convicted as criminals.

Abusing a person's human rights makes one a criminal. There is no point in trying to be criminal towards criminals.
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fordy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 pm

I know what your saying rv about human rights but these people gave up there right to have rights when they touch kids.
The thing is it carn't be cured so you can't let these people back out on to the streets and if one of them ever touched my kids then it would be me spending a long time in jail
Fordy

Postby rvtheace » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:52 am

Fordy wrote:I know what your saying rv about human rights but these people gave up there right to have rights when they touch kids.

Giving up humanity does not equate to being stripped of human rights.

The thing is it carn't be cured

How would you know that? But I agree the really bad ones should be given long-term jail sentences. Maybe even implant some sort of a brand on them so that anyone who sees them knows what they are.
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fee » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:11 am

rvtheace wrote:
Fordy wrote:I know what your saying rv about human rights but these people gave up there right to have rights when they touch kids.

How would you know that? But I agree the really bad ones should be given long-term jail sentences. Maybe even implant some sort of a brand on them so that anyone who sees them knows what they are.

cut their "bits" off and re-attach them to their forehead, then everyone will immediately know what they have done! Bastards! :x
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby rvtheace » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:15 pm

Lol, that's a good idea, but then we'd have another group demanding that we cover their foreheads so that children don't have to view offensive material. ;)
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:33 pm

The thing is it carn't be cured so you can't let these people back out on to the streets and if one of them ever touched my kids then it would be me spending a long time in jail

I'll 2nd that, if anyone touched one of my kids id do time for it!
Without going into too much detail there is a case ongoing in my own family (not my kids) we are waiting for a court date, they got him on 12 counts, i want the bastard hung dry! Id love to see him have a 6,oooyr sentence! Because what they leave their victims with is a life sentence.
It churns my stomach to know this person we trusted had even been in the company of my own 2 kids & in my home.

Its sickening thought that what actually must go on in prisons when these freaks are jailed, they are segregated from other inmates for their own safety,...fair enough, that should keep the HR & PC brigades happy.....but then placed in wings with other likeminded sickos....makes me feel sick.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Piston Broke » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:00 am

Fee wrote:
rvtheace wrote:

cut their "bits" off and re-attach them to their forehead, then everyone will immediately know what they have done! Bastards! :x
#They should have there arms removed too and told to fend for themselves.
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby whee » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:44 pm

6k years, anyone else see that as hilarious?

If i'd done something, and been told i'd spend 6k years in prison, I would crack up, and make sure average Joe knew I was thankful for 3 meals a day inside an air conditioned prison.

One bullet, simple as - cost effective - same effect.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby (-•Sanderson•-) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:42 pm

6 thousand years with our justice system he will be our next week :lol:
(-•Sanderson•-)
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Trina » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:43 am

lol Sanderson

I wish our system would change for it. The ones I have read about in the past will only do maybe 4 years inside. Its stupid.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Paedophile Jailed for 6,242 yrs!

Postby barca2-1 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:01 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:
A PAEDOPHILE has been jailed for 6,242 years for molesting his five-year-old daughter.

The ex-border guard videotaped his attacks but pleaded not guilty — forcing the girl to testify.

The sentence includes 35 years each for 173 sexual conduct counts and 17 years each for ten sexual exploitation counts.

Judge James Soto in Santa Cruz, California, said: “It appears you don’t think you did anything wrong, but what you did was horrific.”

Seems the Californian justice system have hit the nail on the head there, & justice is done!
Shame our judicial system wont impose the same lengthy sentences rather than try out this chemical castration, which is in fact reversable, should the injections be stopped.
Here, no-one gives a damn about the victims human rights, its all for the perpertraitor or should i say predator in these sick cases.

Paedophiles are the lowest of the low, but to do those sick things to his OWN DAUGHTER! its beyond belief.

thing is he will probably only serve half of that
eat me
barca2-1
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Re: Paedophile Jailed for 6,242 yrs!

Postby (-•Sanderson•-) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:28 pm

barca2-1 wrote:
She_Gunner_Wales wrote:

thing is he will probably only serve half of that

thats still a long f***ing time :lol:
(-•Sanderson•-)
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Next

Return to The Big Debate