Pre-marital sex?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Postby whee » Sun May 27, 2007 7:07 pm

They still haven't got back to me. I'm not happy.

ITV are c****.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon May 28, 2007 10:24 am

whee wrote:.

The woman I work with also said that it was becoming increasingly difficult to dress a young girl

You said this womans child is 5yrs yeah?
More or less the same age as my daughter give a few months.

TBH i dont have any problems in dressing Kira appropriatley, yes i do buy her trendy clothes, as in girly combats & skirts ect, so i dont know where your colleague is shopping for her kids clothing.

I buy most of the Kira's things in Next, Adams, Mothercare (who's age range goes up quite high not just babies!) Asda, Tesco, Matalan, who do a great range of kids clothing that is not provocative, maybe you should tell her to try there. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Trina » Mon May 28, 2007 12:21 pm

They do thongs for 8 year olds? Our daughter is 8 and she is still a baby to me! There isn't a chance in hell I would let her wear thongs.

I agree with you Helen about clothes, there are many places you can get some fashionable clothes for kids without looking provocative.

Great email aswell Whee, I hope they reply to you.
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby (-•Sanderson•-) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:28 pm

whee wrote:I work with a woman who has a 5 year old, she said that the school she goes to had a non-uniform day the other week. A girl of the same age, turned up in some trousers with "BITCH" written across the arse, not one comment was made from a teacher about it.

With children being exploited by the designers of this provocative clothing, is it any wonder the number of child abusers has gone through the roof in the last 10 years?

Parents who let their youngsters out of the house in shorter than short skirts, are asking for trouble in this day and age.

QUALITY
:lol:
(-•Sanderson•-)
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Trina » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:39 pm

Have you had anything back yet Whee?
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby whee » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Not from my first reply to them unfortunately.

I think I may have been a tad agressive.

Still, i'm sure they'll show something I can waste time whinging about in the near future. If I wind them up enough, they'll offer me a job.

I need TV.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EJ_Styles » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:34 pm

I have no problem with it what so ever. But when I have children thats another matter, if I have a son I will have no problem what so ever with him doing the biz, but if I have a daughter not until she's married, and then its only if she wants to have a baby.

Even now I'm hating these non existent boyfriends. Those bastards!
EJ_Styles
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Previous

Return to The Big Debate