Pre-marital sex?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Pre-marital sex?

Postby pirezfan » Sat May 12, 2007 1:23 pm

So what's your say in pre-marital sex? For me, I'm of course against it, but I have been questioned and challenged about this one too many times, often times the challenging thought would be - you can't help it when you fall into that particular moment!

I know as adults, you guys would probably agree to pre-marital sex, a number of you have already, but what if it's your daughter or your teenage/young adult son that is involved in promiscuous sex, how'd you feel then?
once a gooner...ALWAYS A GOONER!!
GO GUNNERS GO!
pirezfan
Patrick Vieira

Postby Fee » Sat May 12, 2007 3:38 pm

I think that you are assuming that pre-marital sex is automatically promiscuous sex - they are 2 different things altogether!

I only had sex with one other person before I met my husband-to-be so does that make me promiscuous? :?

No, I don't think so, sorry
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat May 12, 2007 3:49 pm

I have no problems with pre-marital sex nor would i have any problems with my children when their older, as long as their careful & use contraception, obviously teaching them to wait for someone specail & not just to give away their virginty to the 1st person who comes along.

I agree with Fee, sex before marraige & promiscuity are 2 different things.

I respect people who wait until after marraige, i mean it must be difficult, but on the flip side sex is an important part of any relationship, and to wait until after your wed, to find out that your not sexually compatible can be major thing to cause the break-up of a marraige too.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby whee » Sat May 12, 2007 3:53 pm

What about those of us who don't want to get married?

I mean, i like f*cking around, I don't want a relationship.

I like to think that cinema, maybe a film at her and a few drinks will be enough to get her to put out.... Then i'll move on.

Who gives a damn whether you're for it, or against it, do what makes you happiest.

And if that means waiting until you're 30 before you get your dick wet, that's up to you.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ken day » Tue May 15, 2007 4:09 pm

My Daughter started seeing LRL when she was 15.
He knew he would have got bashed
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby rvtheace » Wed May 16, 2007 5:10 pm

to find out that your not sexually compatible

What could be so complicated? Plug & socket, all there's to it, no? :D
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fee » Thu May 17, 2007 6:04 am

rvtheace wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby CLS » Thu May 17, 2007 6:19 am

times have changed,i certainly wouldnt want my boy shagging around without using a condon that 100% for sure
but i woulnt be upset if he wasnt married before particpating in a shagfest
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Thu May 17, 2007 6:40 am

rvtheace wrote:

pmsl i s'pose thats one way to put it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

well if if one cant rock the others boat well what more can you say!

And any woman that says size doesnt matter is a lier, i mean what if you wed to find out he got a chipolatar?! :shock: :lol:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Trina » Thu May 17, 2007 8:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Piston Broke » Thu May 17, 2007 8:38 am

I think Pre marital sex is a no no for my daughter & I've booked her a place in a Tibetan nunnery till she's 40 years old. :twisted:
My boy on the other hand can shag what he likes when he likes as often as he likes "Go on Son sow some oats" :arsenal:

As for me I've Err had a few partners ;) so it'd be wrong of me to say i don't agree with it but in all 70% of those shags were pointless drunk fumbles and had absolutely no meaning the rest were OK it wasn't till i met my wife i found a permanent partner and have realised the differance between making love and a shag we take Sex far too lightly IMHO but thats easy to say now in hindsight having sowed like a farmer :P
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Thu May 17, 2007 7:03 pm

Piston Broke wrote:I think Pre marital sex is a no no for my daughter & I've booked her a place in a Tibetan nunnery till she's 40 years old. :twisted:
My boy on the other hand can shag what he likes when he likes as often as he likes "Go on Son sow some oats" :arsenal:

You have EXACTLY the same view as Darren!!! :roll: :lol:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby barca2-1 » Sat May 26, 2007 1:18 pm

im with piston, go on boy get in there son
eat me
barca2-1
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby whee » Sat May 26, 2007 3:25 pm

Anyone see that thing on ITV the other night "Too Much Too Young" ?

Was talking to youngsters, 13-16 year olds about there sexual experiences blah blah
one girl of 14, has had double figures worth of sexual partners already.

Fine, whatever, her choice, her parents haven't helped matters.

But one thing about that programme, that really, really f***ked me off, is that in a day and age where paedophilia/child abuse is so high, they show these 14 year old girls, scantily clad, tits hanging out saying "if you wanna shag me, then shag me" on the tele, where thousands of these animals will have seen them. They also show where the girls live, they show the towns they are from, and where they hang out.

Is it me, or has ITV lost the f***ing plot?

I'm writing them an e-mail in a minute, to tell them i'm disgusted by the whole shebang. I think they're a bunch of c****. I also think the parents who agreed to let their children on that show are selfish W****rs too.

Whatever happened to child protection and the like?

Oh no, my daughters a slut, yeah i'll bang her on the tele for a quick buck.

I'm fuming.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby whee » Sat May 26, 2007 4:32 pm

And here's the e-mail that ITV have recieved.

-------------

ITV,

In an age where paedophilia is a growing money-making market for many of societies sicko's, of which there are tens of thousands in this country alone, I believe the programme Too Much Too Young to have pushed boundaries too far.

I'm not easily offended, infact, quite the opposite. However, that programme left me enraged.

Whoever agreed to broadcast it, is quite frankly an idiot.

I mean, what better way to let the country's paedophile's know where these vulnerable young children are, than show them in their home towns (that town printed in bold letters across the bottom of the screen of course,) hanging out in their favourite places, showing them dressed inappropriately, and saying things like, and i quote "the lads say 'nah, i will shag you when you are 16' and i'm like 'nah if you wanna shag me just shag me now."

I just hope that there weren't too many people out there, with a disturbed mind, who noticed that Caz, 14 and living in Weymouth, likes to hang around on the sea front wearing next to nothing. I really hope they didn't.

I'm fairly tempted to say that the moron who decided "yeah, this is a great thing to show on tele" didn't think about changing the girl's identities either.

What would have been a better idea, would have been to blur the children's faces, and have them in an interview room, at an unnamed location. Do you not think? Probably not actually, you're "awareness rasing" programme was just daft. The more I think about it, the more a feeling of sheer disbelief fills my mind. How someone in a position to decide what is shown on national television, could be so daft just amazes me.

Obviously the safety of these kid's isn't important to ITV, or indeed the children's parents who must've selfishly thought "oh how exciting, ITV in my house, paying me money to let the nation see how i've failed to bring my child up properly"

I trust there was money involved, for I cannot think of any other reason that these pillocks would agree to it.

Basically ITV chiefs, like the parent's of those children, you've let yourselves down.

I sincerely hope nothing happens to the children involved in this 3 part series, because you can count yourselves responsible if it does.

I can imagine now how the producer's mind works - "let's show them where the kids go to school, and put the rest of their year group at risk in episode 3"

You lot disgust me.

-----------------------------

I hope I get a reply.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Next

Return to The Big Debate