Madeleine McCann

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Madeleine McCann

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:24 am

Yorkyblue wrote:
Phil71 wrote:If the McCanns were council house parents from Huddersfield who left their babies alone in an apartment while they went off for beer and burgers the media and general public would have dragged them through the dirt.

As they're doctors who went for wine & tapas, things are different.

You must be looking at different media and general public to me. Everyone has dragged them through the dirt and already settled on that they killed her themselves, its a disgrace.

They left themselves open to all this by being irresponsible parents in the first place.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:38 am

Nuggets wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
Phil71 wrote:If the McCanns were council house parents from Huddersfield who left their babies alone in an apartment while they went off for beer and burgers the media and general public would have dragged them through the dirt.

You must be looking at different media and general public to me. Everyone has dragged them through the dirt and already settled on that they killed her themselves, its a disgrace.

They left themselves open to all this by being irresponsible parents in the first place.

That doesn't make accusations and death threats to them correct.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Marsbar100 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Tbf wasn't sarah Payne.left on her own
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:18 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:

That doesn't make accusations and death threats to them correct.

I didn't say it did I just said ....They left themselves open to all this by being irresponsible parents in the first place :frogwink:
Nuggets

Postby starmandb » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:46 pm

As a parent I dont believe I would ever have left my children alone in an apartment but I also know their are plenty of circumstances where there but for the grace of god go I
Been in a crowded park.... lost sight of my kids
Mind already racing to headlines
Been in department store... thought you had her.. no thought you had her.... handed back to you by a kindly older lady..
The mcanns made a mistake
They will have that torture inside for the rest of their lives
They dont need to be reminded of this by anybody else.
They live it everyday rather than a passing thought that creeps up on the rest of us from time to time
I have worries for my children and now grandchild every day but it will never be so stifling that it suffocates them... it's a terrible hideous event that happened to them. The censure should be aimed at the c*** who did it . Not the parents who made such a critical error of judgement.. like the bulge case kiss your kids and thank god you have them xxx
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:31 am

Marsbar100 wrote:Tbf wasn't sarah Payne.left on her own

She was out playing with her two older brothers - aged 11 & 13, and her younger sister.

They were playing in a field near their grandparents home. She ran off after a disagreement. They thought she had gone back to the house. Unfortunately she encountered a monster on the way.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Previous

Return to The Big Debate