Madeleine McCann

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Girl 3yrs abducted on holiday.

Postby Swifty » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:08 am

First time I heard about this I said that I thought it was the parents. I can't understand why two doctors would be stupid enough to leave their infant children unattended. The only reason they would own up to something that irresponsible is if they were trying to cover up something far worse.
Swifty
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:09 am

yea ur right, it seems dodgy, every paper says different stuff

i gues we will never know
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Swifty » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:15 am

They are enlightened people, with a great knowledge of medical proceedures& probably a fair idea of what investigators would look for, who were in a possition to to take time to thoroughly plan out a cover up. Maybe I watch too much Columbo but the answer is usually what's staring you in the face.
Swifty
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Fabrestuta » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:25 am

I agree with you Swifty. What I think happened was, they wanted to go out but had no one to watch the kid, they know all about medicine so they decided to give her a small dose of a sleeping pill or something similar, they came home and she was dead and they panicked so they got rid of her body.

The first rumour was that maybe it was a distraught mother who had lost her own child, this happens all the time so its not out of the realm of possibility, but people claiming to see a man with a baby ends that. I don't doubt they saw something, and I don't doubt they are positive about what it was, but time has a way of fooling your mind.
If it was a man who wanted to get off with a young girl wouldn't one of the older ones have satisfied him more? I mean I'm not an expert on this sort of thing but it just stands to reason.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:41 pm

With paedos age doesnt seem to matter, as sick & disturbing as it is.

There was one story in particular, that has haunted me ever since i read the article on it, going back a few years ago, family of 5, mum, dad, 3 kids, the youngest being a girl of 2yrs, (my own daughter was the same age at the time) and the mother went on a very rare night out, leaving the father to babysit. The father had planned on staying up to wait for his wife, but had fallen asleep on the sofa, front door was locked but not the back, and some sicko crept into the house & abducted the 2yr old from her bed, luckily she was found within the hour, but the paedo had already carried out his sick acts. but the scars are something i imagine will never go away.

After reading that story, i got really paranoid about how safe my kids were in our own home & now when the kids are indoors ALL doors are locked, this might sound like an over-reaction or even a bit obsessive, but at least if we are locked in, they are safe.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Fordy » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:54 pm

In a interview yesterday the dad said they where not irresponsible for leaving there kids alone but he does wish they hadn't left them alone that night because it could be to blame for her been missing

well done mate mate but i got a news flash for you it was your fault and you are to blame
Fordy

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Fordy wrote:In a interview yesterday the dad said they where not irresponsible for leaving there kids alone but he does wish they hadn't left them alone that night because it could be to blame for her been missing

well done mate mate but i got a news flash for you it was your fault and you are to blame

Well if he dont think they were irresponsible wtf is he doing in the medical proffession!?

Its people like him who report the likes of us to social services if our kids got a few bruises more than ususal. At the end of the day had they not left the kids then Maddie wouldnt have been abducted. How f***ing infuriating is that!? not irresponsible my arse! :5:

I did really feel sorry for them at 1st, but now im starting to get annoyed especailly when he comes out with statements like that, IF they had said they were stupid to leave the kids alone, or had admitted to acting totally selfish & irresponsibly then maybe more people would be sympathetic to their plight.

Its the little girl i really feel for, in the early days after the abduction she must have been crying for her parents all the time, what has become of her, is she alive or dead, (more likely the latter) is she in the hands of some sick paedo ring, or is she being cared for by some mentally unstable person who cannot have children, could she have been 'stolen' to order.

As i mentioned months ago, i really dont think we'll ever find out.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Fordy wrote:In a interview yesterday the dad said they where not irresponsible for leaving there kids alone but he does wish they hadn't left them alone that night because it could be to blame for her been missing

Well if he dont think they were irresponsible wtf is he doing in the medical proffession!?

Its people like him who report the likes of us to social services if our kids got a few bruises more than ususal. At the end of the day had they not left the kids then Maddie wouldnt have been abducted. How f***ing infuriating is that!? not irresponsible my arse! :5:

I did really feel sorry for them at 1st, but now im starting to get annoyed especailly when he comes out with statements like that, IF they had said they were stupid to leave the kids alone, or had admitted to acting totally selfish & irresponsibly then maybe more people would be sympathetic to their plight.

Its the little girl i really feel for, in the early days after the abduction she must have been crying for her parents all the time, what has become of her, is she alive or dead, (more likely the latter) is she in the hands of some sick paedo ring, or is she being cared for by some mentally unstable person who cannot have children, could she have been 'stolen' to order.

As i mentioned months ago, i really dont think we'll ever find out.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Cheese » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:05 pm

If they bring out a movie about it and it goes to DVD format i'm getting the special alternative ending (the one where they did kill her, because the normal ending obviously wont be that one)
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Girl 3yrs abducted on holiday.

Postby SE13 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:49 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:With paedos age doesnt seem to matter, as sick & disturbing as it is.

There was one story in particular, that has haunted me ever since i read the article on it, going back a few years ago, family of 5, mum, dad, 3 kids, the youngest being a girl of 2yrs, (my own daughter was the same age at the time) and the mother went on a very rare night out, leaving the father to babysit. The father had planned on staying up to wait for his wife, but had fallen asleep on the sofa, front door was locked but not the back, and some sicko crept into the house & abducted the 2yr old from her bed, luckily she was found within the hour, but the paedo had already carried out his sick acts. but the scars are something i imagine will never go away.

After reading that story, i got really paranoid about how safe my kids were in our own home & now when the kids are indoors ALL doors are locked, this might sound like an over-reaction or even a bit obsessive, but at least if we are locked in, they are safe.

Not for one minute that I am saying that abusing a two year old is OK, but possibly she has a better chance of getting through it than a child of an older age, more because they wouldn't remember so much, but it fills me with disgust and hatred reading it!

As for locking the kids in, I'm paranoid about it! I won't even sit in this room without having the door locked, and I can actually see the back door from here, the front door is never used. I ensure all the windows are locked, and that there is no way for anyone to gain access to the house.

Sad really, because when I was a seven year old, like my oldest, I was staying out late at weekends, hiding from my parents in a happy-go-lucky atmosphere. We used to run up and down stairs in the high-rise blocks for time trials, and hang on the fences at the edge of the rail line to wave at the drivers. The first person to get a wave won!

No way could that happen now, such is the paranoia regadring children, and it just seems to have exploded since the internet was so readily available.

Thing was, back in my day, there was no way for paedos to ply their trade, aside from standing outside schools, ans we were all too aware of them. "Don't talk to strangers" and all that..... That just doesn't seem to apply to the internet these days.......

My point being, was that we were taught at school what to do when aproached by someone, but we could see them. With the internet, the same should apply on the net, because these people are now hidden from view.............

I could go on.....

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:09 pm

I hear what your saying in your 1st paragraph Chris and i see your point about how the internet has changed things in how some of these sickos 'groom' kids ect. But as responsible parents we also MUST warn our children of the dangers of the internet, as wonderful a creation as it is, and on the whole most people are normal everyday folk, but there is always one bad for x amount good, like in everything else.

Also your point about how 'carefree' things were when some of us older members were growing up, i was the same had so much freedom...and i wish i could give my own kids the childhood freedom i enjoyed, but at the same time paedophilia wasnt something that was openly talked about back then like it is now, we are much more aware, and these things are not just swept under the carpet, so to speak as they were years ago.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby whee » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:46 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:If they bring out a movie about it and it goes to DVD format i'm getting the special alternative ending (the one where they did kill her, because the normal ending obviously wont be that one)

:rolf23:
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:44 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:If they bring out a movie about it and it goes to DVD format i'm getting the special alternative ending (the one where they did kill her, because the normal ending obviously wont be that one)

Reading that has got me over losing top spot :rolf23:
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:14 am

I have to say I agree with SE13, I think the internet has made it MUCH easier for paedos to trap young girls and boys so they can carry out their sick f***ing acts, AND its made it easier for them to communicate with other sick bastards.

Though I still don't think it was some paedo,they had tried to pin it on some bloke who lived within a mile or 2 with NO evidence, and as far as I know he didn't have any history of that sort of thing.

I know I keep going on about this but I think the parents did it, not on purpose of course, but they did it. It was probably just one of them that brought it up and had to talk the other into drugging the kid, but now they are terrified because they will both go to prison.

If it was them, and I say IF because its just my opinion and I still hope it wasn't them, but when they are lying in bed having nightmares while they are still awake, I hope one of them says "we need to do penance for this" and they own up.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:43 pm

I think the Mcanns paid for this new girl to get kidnapped to make it look more likely that it was not them that killed Madeleine but rather a smuggling organisation...............

Seriously though this has to rule them out as the culprits, that would be too much of a coincidence wouldn't it?
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate