European Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: European Politics

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 am

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote: Ah so either you were spouting shit about retiring abroad, or you've come home with your tail between your legs :rofll: :rofll:

Or you're a clueless t**t wildly guessing about things you no feck all about, I reckon that sounds far more likely ... we are in the UK house because my daughters will be completing 6th form education in the UK ... as you would know that requires them to be domiciled in the UK for at least twelve months previously ... but then what would you know about good parenting? Guessing you're big on cancel culture, drag queens, critical race theory, shared toilets, and 35 genders, not that anyone really knows what you think, it's so all over the place it's become pretty meaningless.

Stay out of what you no feck all about - oh wait that's pretty much everything - with every post you are just looking stupider and stupider, for your own sanity please stop.

Oooooooh didums is s bit upsetty wetty is he :crybaby: :crybaby:

I don't give a f**k about your personal life. But let's face it, you got banned from this forum for harassing me so you can stfu about my conduct re any given issue

Now if you if you want this to simmer down, stay the f**k out of my convos and don't name check me, and I'll do the same. I find you boring as hell anyway. I don't want to be conversing with you.

Except we all know you can't do that because your pathetic obsessive nature will see you chase me round the bord again like a scorned psycho just like you did last time

See if you can actually manage it
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:17 am

UFGN wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote: Ah so either you were spouting shit about retiring abroad, or you've come home with your tail between your legs :rofll: :rofll:

Or you're a clueless t**t wildly guessing about things you no feck all about, I reckon that sounds far more likely ... we are in the UK house because my daughters will be completing 6th form education in the UK ... as you would know that requires them to be domiciled in the UK for at least twelve months previously ... but then what would you know about good parenting? Guessing you're big on cancel culture, drag queens, critical race theory, shared toilets, and 35 genders, not that anyone really knows what you think, it's so all over the place it's become pretty meaningless.

Stay out of what you no feck all about - oh wait that's pretty much everything - with every post you are just looking stupider and stupider, for your own sanity please stop.

I don't give a f**k about your personal life. But let's face it, you got banned from this forum for harassing me so you can stfu about my conduct re any given issue

Now if you if you want this to simmer down, stay the f**k out of my convos and don't name check me, and I'll do the same. I find you boring as hell anyway. I don't want to be conversing with you.

Except we all know you can't do that because your pathetic obsessive nature will see you chase me round the bord again like a scorned psycho just like you did last time

Banned from the forum? You were the one commenting, wrongly, on my personal life - now you say stay out? As I sad you are all over the feckin' place - a walking contradiction. You cant even string two coherent posts together.

Remember you were the one who said you were far better off not posting, yet you don't even listen to your own advice, what chance is there that you will listen to anything else?

Stay off the site then you get what you want - as will all the rest of us.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:24 am

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

Banned from the forum? You were the one commenting, wrongly, on my personal life - now you say stay out? As I sad you are all over the feckin' place - a walking contradiction. You cant even string two coherent posts together.

Remember you were the one who said you were far better off not posting, yet you don't even listen to your own advice, what chance is there that you will listen to anything else?

Stay off the site then you get what you want - as will all the rest of us.

Ah the "rest of us"

Presumably your other personalities

That's at least the sixth time you've begged me to leave the forum now. It really is all about me for you isn't it? Kinda weird, but seeing as I don't have any pets I spose you can fill in for that cat I never had.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:07 pm

So, to clarify, before I address the rest of that gumpf, who are the FAR LEFT figures driving the war effort please? Still waiting.

Name them.

Biden et al, AOC, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, FOX the whole of the Dem controlled Congress, Bill Taylor, Jack Keane (not far left), NYT, WAPO, Hillary, Podesta...want a few more?

Here is some homework for you. Google media war pundits from say 10 years ago and see how the left was correctly criticizing and exposing which ex generals and politicians were in the pockets of arms manufactures. Now look at those names and compare what the left parrots from them about "saving democracy"...the talking points are the same yet the acceptance is nearly universal. If you pay attention, the right wing is against the massive funding of a war to protect a corrupt country with many actual Nazi's in military leadership, a country whose president was installed by proxy via a western rigged coup, a nation of oligarchs including Zelensky... claiming it is about democracy? When did you start supporting the CIA and proxy wars?

So Zelensky has the west wrapped around his little finger, demanding this and that, claiming his nation is somehow worth fighting a nuke war over and he has refused to negotiate a peace, even when it is obvious to all including you that Russia will occupy the east in the end. So people die for no real reason. I at least learned some very important lessons from Afghanistan and Iraq. It is about money and corruption, governments lie and prolong wars because of money and corruption. It is the easiest way to transfer wealth to Clinton/Obama/Biden allies with the full support of the compliant media that fools the likes of you nonstop. No real cost you until the shit really does hit the fan right? So what does it matter that Zelensky is willing to sacrifice so many, or that Obama decided to drone indiscriminately in Pakistan? It should matter to everyone right? That means accepting reality for what it is and not being a media led mug.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:15 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
So, to clarify, before I address the rest of that gumpf, who are the FAR LEFT figures driving the war effort please? Still waiting.

Name them.

Biden et al, AOC, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, FOX the whole of the Dem controlled Congress, Bill Taylor, Jack Keane (not far left), NYT, WAPO, Hillary, Podesta...want a few more?

Ah.

I was hoping against hope that wouldn't be your answer.

Apparently Fox are "far left" now

We're done here. You can go. Ta very much for your..... input

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Ah.

We're done here. You can go. Ta very much for your..... inpu

:rofll: Shallow, shallow man.

You fail to understand that all the mainstream media including FOX has been pushing the propaganda. If that makes them far left then it makes MSNBC far right. It does not really matter where the deep state messaging emanates from, the point is that the left has decided to support and save a "democracy" that just last week codified a ban on opposition parties and took their assets. Please employ a bit of logic now and again eh? But that might require being informed so that might not work for you.

New name, Nuke'em 'tell they glow UFGN! NTTGUFGN. What specific drone attack was your favorite? Obama obliterating the wedding in Pakistan? Maybe Biden taking out the aid worker's kids in Afghanistan? Mine was the Clinton cruise missile attack on the baby food factory in Sudan.

You see, my war stopped at the Iraqi border after Kuwait was retaken and the global oil supply secured. Yours endangers the whole world beyond Russia and China. FFS the tired old policies that you support fail and both enrich and empower those regimes. You like to claim moral high ground, but you have no basic ideology to support your stances. Reality means f**k all, emotion everything. Imagine if the whole world operated that way...well we can given the state of affairs.
Last edited by Pat Rice in Short Shorts on Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:33 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
Ah.

We're done here. You can go. Ta very much for your..... inpu

:rofll: Shallow, shallow man.

New name, Nuke'em 'tell they glow UFGN! NTTGUFGN. What specific drone attack was your favorite? Obama obliterating the wedding in Pakistan? Maybe Biden taking out the aid worker's kids in Afghanistan? Mine was the Clinton cruise missile attack on the baby food factory in Sudan.

You see, my war stopped at the Iraqi border after Kuwait was retaken and the global oil supply secured. Yours endangers the whole world beyond Russia and China. FFS the tired old policies that you support fail and both enrich and empower those regimes. You like to claim moral high ground, but you have no basic ideology to support your stances. Reality means f**k all, emotion everything. Imagine if the whole world operated that way...well we can given the state of affairs.

That’s, er……great :?

But back in reality, you just referred to Fox News as “far left”

So the deranged outburst above really wasn’t necessary. You’ve already demonstrated that you’re a fruitloop

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:36 pm

Yes, logic and truth might seem deranged to you. Not my problem.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:41 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Yes, logic and truth might seem deranged to you. Not my problem.

Ok Champ

Either you’re on a wum mission or you’re a deeply unpleasant and deranged idiot. But either way, “Fox News is far left” puts you in the “that’s nice dear” bin.

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:03 pm

UFGN wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Yes, logic and truth might seem deranged to you. Not my problem.

Ok Champ

Either you’re on a wum mission or you’re a deeply unpleasant and deranged idiot. But either way, “Fox News is far left” puts you in the “that’s nice dear” bin.

Read what I wrote again.

How dare you! My adjectives do not include "idiot". You may call me what I ID as which is "not an idiot". Please be respectful.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Jedi » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:36 pm

The state of Russian media... Not good...
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:46 pm

Jedi wrote:The state of Russian media... Not good...

PRISS doesn't give a shit about Poland or the Baltic States. He'd see half of Europe under Russian tyranny.

He thinks I'm making it all up

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:47 am

UFGN wrote:
Jedi wrote:The state of Russian media... Not good...

PRISS doesn't give a shit about Poland or the Baltic States. He'd see half of Europe under Russian tyranny.

BS. I know that those NATO states are safe. Putin is positioning himself to appear stronger than he is. But the people who you believe and trust would love another war to make themselves richer. They make Putin richer and enabled to wage wars. The costs are global and you seem not to care about the people who are suffering from lack of oil and food. Those are not a result of sanctions but rather Biden's no more fossil fuels pledge. The man is asking OPEC to produce more when the US has greatly reduced production. Why would OPEC produce more and give up the cash cow the west has handed them? US energy policy is why Europe and the rest of the world are suffering through high energy prices. Biden has totally f***ked up the US economy and then the global economy. And this can only get worse...buy gold.

Why is it that you believe that our governments are being straight with you when they have lied about everything for decades? Wake up.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:02 am

UFGN wrote:PRISS doesn't give a shit about Poland or the Baltic States. He'd see half of Europe under Russian tyranny.

But you are making it all up, unless you are Putin, or you are his right hand man, everything you say is your "made up" opinion. It might be right, but it's probably not, and it's definitely made up.

My "made up" opinion is that Putin always wanted to take Crimea, plus Luhansk and Donetsk regions, commonly referred to as Donbas. These are the three predominately Russian speaking regions.

He may well want to keep Zaporizhzhya and Kherson as well, who really knows.

As for "Capturing half of Europe" maybe in a delusional fantasy but not in real life - that is 100% just you "making it up"

FYI - You were the one who said you were far happier not posting, I'm just supporting your well being.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:12 am

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:PRISS doesn't give a shit about Poland or the Baltic States. He'd see half of Europe under Russian tyranny.

But you are making it all up, unless you are Putin, or you are his right hand man, everything you say is your "made up" opinion. It might be right, but it's probably not, and it's definitely made up.

My "made up" opinion is that Putin always wanted to take Crimea, plus Luhansk and Donetsk regions, commonly referred to as Donbas. These are the three predominately Russian speaking regions.

He may well want to keep Zaporizhzhya and Kherson as well, who really knows.

As for "Capturing half of Europe" maybe in a delusional fantasy but not in real life - that is 100% just you "making it up"

FYI - You were the one who said you were far happier not posting, I'm just supporting your well being.

I'm sorry, what the f**k has this got to do with you? Are you PRISS?

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate