European Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: European Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:14 am

UFGN wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:PRISS doesn't give a shit about Poland or the Baltic States. He'd see half of Europe under Russian tyranny.

He thinks I'm making it all up

But you are making it all up, unless you are Putin, or you are his right hand man, everything you say is your "made up" opinion. It might be right, but it's probably not, and it's definitely made up.

My "made up" opinion is that Putin always wanted to take Crimea, plus Luhansk and Donetsk regions, commonly referred to as Donbas. These are the three predominately Russian speaking regions.

He may well want to keep Zaporizhzhya and Kherson as well, who really knows.

As for "Capturing half of Europe" maybe in a delusional fantasy but not in real life - that is 100% just you "making it up"

FYI - You were the one who said you were far happier not posting, I'm just supporting your well being.

I'm sorry, what the f**k has this got to do with you? Are you PRISS?

I'm sorry is this a forum or your private messaging service? Use PMs if you're afraid of responses.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:32 am

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Jedi wrote:The state of Russian media... Not good...

PRISS doesn't give a shit about Poland or the Baltic States. He'd see half of Europe under Russian tyranny.

He thinks I'm making it all up

BS. I know that those NATO states are safe. Putin is positioning himself to appear stronger than he is. But the people who you believe and trust would love another war to make themselves richer. They make Putin richer and enabled to wage wars. The costs are global and you seem not to care about the people who are suffering from lack of oil and food. Those are not a result of sanctions but rather Biden's no more fossil fuels pledge. The man is asking OPEC to produce more when the US has greatly reduced production. Why would OPEC produce more and give up the cash cow the west has handed them? US energy policy is why Europe and the rest of the world are suffering through high energy prices. Biden has totally f***ked up the US economy and then the global economy. And this can only get worse...buy gold.

Why is it that you believe that our governments are being straight with you when they have lied about everything for decades? Wake up.

I don't believe your reasoning, sorry. That someone with your background would suddenly not want Russia to be brought to heal.

Previously we have had proxy wars with Russia, including during your tenure in the US Army. This is a direct conflict with them. I think your real objection is that this is hitting you personally. Hitting your pocket. It's hitting mine too, and will hurt others much worse than me. But you are blind to the danger Putin poses to Europe. Maybe you don't understand, or maybe you don't want to see it because your petrol is suddenly expensive.

What Russia is doing now in Ukraine is bad enough. That doesn't mean I think Zelensky is an angel, far from it. But look at the murder and mayhem being inflicted on a country which is, de facto if not de joure, a modern European state.....or trying to become one.

The internal discord with communities which wish to be closer to Russia does not even begin to justify Russia's actions.

Then theres Sweden, Finland, Norway, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Moldova......some NATO countries, some not.... being threatened by Russia..... You dismiss this huge issue out of hand.....why, I have no idea other than it doesn't sit comfortably with you. Personal threats from Putin and his attack dogs in media he controls. Incursions into airspace by their fighter jets.....and above all, FORM. They have FORM for it. Many of those countries also have significant ethnic Russian populations, so he also has a ready made excuse for it. I'm not listening to any government or any journalist when I come to the this conclusion. This is just logical.

They absolutely WILL attack more European countries.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Oh my...

I dismiss your logic because it is not logical noe based in anything but what the media is spouting in support of the leftist war machine.

My concerns are not about energy prices at a personal level as you claim. My concern is that these policies are by design and will have a massive effects on most of the world. Take the environment. What do you think will happen when oil and gas becomes not just expensive but unattainable? Will people start burning wood until it is once again gone in many countries like Nepal or India? f**k yes. The world will lose topsoil through erosion, no fertilizer as it comes from oil, no sulphur which comes from oil and is critical to most everything we manufacture in someway. Plastic will be scarce. I suggest waking up as many are all over the world because not much you care about will be remotely the same within a couple of years.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:21 pm

The Dutch police are actually shooting at the farmers. All to protect an insane EU/WEF policy.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:26 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:The Dutch police are actually shooting at the farmers. All to protect an insane EU/WEF policy.

Police said they were responding to a “threatening situation” when the farmers, who were attempting to push past a blockade to get onto a highway in the province of Friesland, started to drive their tractors into officers and their vehicles.

According to the Friesland police, their shots hit a tractor, but no one was injured

POLITICO

A little context for you. I assume you support police defending themselves?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:37 pm

The police started the violence in this case. Much as they did in Canada. Perhaps the police should simply get out of the way rather than shoot at people? At least in the US during the ANTIFA/BLM riots the police were under control in the face of being bombed, assaulted with rocks and fireworks...and shot. Actually shot and killed.

Are you even aware what this is about?
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:45 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:The police started the violence in this case. Much as they did in Canada. Perhaps the police should simply get out of the way rather than shoot at people? At least in the US during the ANTIFA/BLM riots the police were under control in the face of being bombed, assaulted with rocks and fireworks...and shot. Actually shot and killed.

Are you even aware what this is about?

Yes I'm aware of what it's about and I'm aware of your blinding hypocrisy on the issue too

If a tractor drives directly at police the police will shoot.... In any country, in any circumstances you can name.

You presumably support stand your ground legislation in your own country.....and you claim to support the police in their efforts to put down violent protests..... Well driving a tractor at a cop is a violent act and you're asking that cop to run away.

I don't support violent protests.

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:16 am

Not every situation can be placed in a box. When cops do bad things and violate rights, or escalate situations I think we can all agree that is not acceptable?

I am not sure why you assume I am 100% behind policing no matter what. I am for civil rights, not police acting in defence of corrupt governance.

In this case, the police simply needed to move aside not start shooting. What was the imperative that would require use of deadly force? A protest? These are men and women who are being forced out of business, salt of the earth generational farms. Family farms. Producers of food. The sort of people I would expect you to support.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:31 am

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Not every situation can be placed in a box. When cops do bad things and violate rights, or escalate situations I think we can all agree that is not acceptable?

I am not sure why you assume I am 100% behind policing no matter what. I am for civil rights, not police acting in defence of corrupt governance.

In this case, the police simply needed to move aside not start shooting. What was the imperative that would require use of deadly force? A protest? These are men and women who are being forced out of business, salt of the earth generational farms. Family farms. Producers of food. The sort of people I would expect you to support.

I don't expect the police to move aside when they are being attacked.

I support the right to protest and absolutely there are situations where police overstep the mark, including in this country. I support civil rights in real life..... By that I mean I support politicians who support civil rights. That's one of the main reasons I oppose the authoritarian conservative party. It's one of the main reasons I am usually a Liberal Democrat rather than Labour voter.

But driving a vehicle at a police officer is never going to win you fans, no matter what the cause. And yes, I would expect the police to retaliate in those circumstances.

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:16 am

UFGN wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Not every situation can be placed in a box. When cops do bad things and violate rights, or escalate situations I think we can all agree that is not acceptable?

I don't expect the police to move aside when they are being attacked.

I support the right to protest and absolutely there are situations where police overstep the mark, including in this country. I support civil rights in real life..... By that I mean I support politicians who support civil rights. That's one of the main reasons I oppose the authoritarian conservative party. It's one of the main reasons I am usually a Liberal Democrat rather than Labour voter.

But driving a vehicle at a police officer is never going to win you fans, no matter what the cause. And yes, I would expect the police to retaliate in those circumstances.

Take a gander that the full videos including private ones. The videos are clear that the police moved to block the tractors which started around the cops until the cops blocked them again.

The Dutch people are backing the farmers.

\
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby 22-0 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:49 am

UFGN wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:The Dutch police are actually shooting at the farmers. All to protect an insane EU/WEF policy.

Police said they were responding to a “threatening situation” when the farmers, who were attempting to push past a blockade to get onto a highway in the province of Friesland, started to drive their tractors into officers and their vehicles.

According to the Friesland police, their shots hit a tractor, but no one was injured

POLITICO

Youre a clown. theres an actual video of this.. the police shot at a 16 year old boy for no reason he wasnt even close to them.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:25 am

22-0 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

POLITICO

Youre a clown. theres an actual video of this.. the police shot at a 16 year old boy for no reason he wasnt even close to them.

Well now, here I am quoting an established media source that I've found, and here's a guy who reckons that makes me a "clown'

If only he'd instead maybe posted his own source, explained why he thinks it's more reliable than mine maybe? No?

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:28 am

Politico is established, but are controlled tools of elite politicians and companies.

The news should be Who What Where When and Why. Sadly Politico, like Axios and GB News was established to reenforce and create narratives that align with what the funders wish. The reason we were told these organizations were created was to offer an alternative to MSM...yet they are MSM with all the same people simply switching the colour of their hats hoping we would not notice. The same for these "fact checker" sites. Funded, controlled to reinforce the message of the day or week.

If you want truth you must ferret it out and learn to discard the glaringly obvious company line being fed. In this case as in most, the narrative they wish you to believe is made by statements made by the police presented as gospel while accounts from the ground, video evidence one is supposed to discard. Don't think...just be that brick in the wall is their game. Trouble for them is more and more people do think rather than sit down at 6PM to be told what they should believe. It does no good for the individual and thus society to be lied to. Not much has ever resulted save wars and undercutting democracies and freedoms.

Politico was leading the Pfizer/CDC/WHO C19 propaganda campaign long with the rest.

But just go watch all video available. It is not what you have been told by the Dutch police, just as was the case at Hillsboro, Uvaldi, Ottawa. FFS, the Canadian cops STILL maintain that they were acting in self defence when they horse charged the old lady in a scooter. Still.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby themessiah » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:46 pm

ImageImage Many people are turned off to this couple who are posteuring (media effects) as being a "solution" for today's Ukraine. Zelenskyy is a complete wreck, mess, failure of a President. He campaigned on peace & brought war to Donbas! This magazine shoot move by Vogue seems desperate. Being the highest paid actor you would think Zelenskyy could afford some some diferent clothes for such a glamorous photoshoot.
Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Jedi » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:33 pm

Ukranian counter-offensive is going unbelievably well so far:
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate