European Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: European Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:17 am

UFGN the very epitome of polemic - there are good reasons why we should ignore these types at all costs.

You win UFGN the entire financial world is wrong, the Ruble having the highest growth in 2022 is not strong, what were we all thinking.

Admin can you please add an ignore function where we can simply block polemics. Sadly he will never have the self control to stop spouting his endless repetitive drivel. Please spare us all.
Last edited by EliteKiller on Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:37 am

It certainly isn't strong, no. You finally got something right. Even if it's sarcasm you still deserve the sticker.

It also isn't actually an indicator of anything positive having happened in the Russian economy either. The Russian economy is pretty awful and so is the currency. It's just that Ruble has been manipulated so much by the Russian government that it showed growth despite the economy nosediving.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:47 pm

UFGN wrote:It certainly isn't strong, no. You finally got something right. Even if it's sarcasm you still deserve the sticker.

It also isn't actually an indicator of anything positive having happened in the Russian economy either. The Russian economy is pretty awful and so is the currency. It's just that Ruble has been manipulated so much by the Russian government that it showed growth despite the economy nosediving.

Wow. You are defending a proxy war against Putin that has and will continue to have dire consequences for billions of people. You are defending policies that once again have the exact opposite effect than intended... and in the same breath claim that the Rubke has been manipulated. Please make that case. How has it been manipulated exactly? Please impart that bit of econ knowledge to the world because those who understand basic economics know that it is all down to supply and demand. In this case the west has done everything possible to decrease oil supply thus raising the prices to record levels and...wait for it...enriching Putin and enabling his war. The idiots in power never figured that Putin would simply demand that oil be bought in Rubles and put another nail in the coffin of the west's economies. McDonalds never figured their decision to simply leave Russia would be handing over 1000 stores to Russian oligarchs who now own what was a huge chunk of their operations.

This is simply another case of leftist wethers, including you, not having the intellectual honesty with yourself to accept that when policies fail and the unintended consequences are the result, perhaps there might be a better way. Nope, double down on stupid and corrupt policies that make everything you wet dream about impossible. Never a thought about why shit is happening when blaming those who have sane proven policies to offer is far easier.

BTW, I was not dressed up like GI Joe. I always preferred the Rambo look but had to settle for Top Gun. . :biggrin:
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:50 pm

EliteKiller wrote:UFGN the very epitome of polemic - there are good reasons why we should ignore these types at all costs.

You win UFGN the entire financial world is wrong, the Ruble having the highest growth in 2022 is not strong, what were we all thinking.

Admin can you please add an ignore function where we can simply block polemics. Sadly he will never have the self control to stop spouting his endless repetitive drivel. Please spare us all.

No, it is time to engage and expose. These people have had the PC BS propping them up for too long as it is. The left bans and censors, logical folk make logical arguments.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:02 pm

Well the same old Generals (who must now be on UFGN's Christmas card list)are all over FOX, NBC, CNN again claiming that the war in Ukraine is indeed about stopping Putin in Ukraine "before we have to fight him in say Poland". It is a holy war to save democracy. The only hope for the west is to destroy Russia from within Ukraine. Wonder who wins a war of attrition? Not Ukrainians. Not NATO. In my lifetime I have heard the same thing about Viet Nam, the Middle East, obscure wars in Africa, Grenada, Cuba, Venezuela, claims by Argentina during the Falklands, India vs Pakistan...the same line over and over.

The amazing thing is that is the far left who has pushed this one.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:49 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Well the same old Generals (who must now be on UFGN's Christmas card list)are all over FOX, NBC, CNN again claiming that the war in Ukraine is indeed about stopping Putin in Ukraine "before we have to fight him in say Poland". It is a holy war to save democracy. The only hope for the west is to destroy Russia from within Ukraine. Wonder who wins a war of attrition? Not Ukrainians. Not NATO. In my lifetime I have heard the same thing about Viet Nam, the Middle East, obscure wars in Africa, Grenada, Cuba, Venezuela, claims by Argentina during the Falklands, India vs Pakistan...the same line over and over.

So you have far left Generals in the US Army now?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:01 pm

UFGN wrote:
Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Well the same old Generals (who must now be on UFGN's Christmas card list)are all over FOX, NBC, CNN again claiming that the war in Ukraine is indeed about stopping Putin in Ukraine "before we have to fight him in say Poland". It is a holy war to save democracy. The only hope for the west is to destroy Russia from within Ukraine. Wonder who wins a war of attrition? Not Ukrainians. Not NATO. In my lifetime I have heard the same thing about Viet Nam, the Middle East, obscure wars in Africa, Grenada, Cuba, Venezuela, claims by Argentina during the Falklands, India vs Pakistan...the same line over and over.

You do know who nominates US Generals? you think Democratic Presidents appoint Right Wingers? - another topic where the deluded leftie posts without knowing or thinking about what he is saying. Wish you'd go back to not posting this site was SO much better then.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:07 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:

You do know who nominates US Generals? you think Democratic Presidents appoint Right Wingers? - another topic where the deluded leftie posts without knowing or thinking about what he is saying. Wish you'd go back to not posting this site was SO much better then.

I remember it before you slithered here at all

It was much better then

Like for example we didn't have foreign immigrants like you slagging off our NHS, and suggesting that there are FAR LEFT generals in the US Army

Far Left you know. Do you even know what you're saying?

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:22 pm

UFGN wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:

It was much better then

Like for example we didn't have foreign immigrants like you slagging off our NHS, and suggesting that there are FAR LEFT generals in the US Army

Except both those things are a lie, once again you simply can't read - now apologise if you have the balls. :rofll: :rofll:
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:26 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:

It was much better then

Except both those things are a lie, once again you simply can't read - now apologise if you have the balls. :rofll: :rofll:

You are a foreign immigrant in the unfortunate country you live in

And you objected to me challenging the notion that there were far left Generals in the US Army.

So..... Hmmmm

UFGN

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:51 pm

So you have far left Generals
in the US Army now?

We have politically minded generals that are part of the deep state and many retired generals, now pundits and employees of arms makers that push war at every turn. Why do think they all were anti Trump? Because Trump was anti war.

Not sure what your politics are now. You try to paint others as warmonger baby killers (when you get exasperated) while you are balls deep on the current lefty war path bandwagon. You claim others do not "care" about people nearly as much as you do, but you have no time to even consider what this war in particular is doing to billions of people in developing nations. You often used to rant about western nukes, but then somehow think a nuclear exchange to save a corrupt man like Zelenski, and his Nazi brigades. Hard to figure what you really base your sense of morality on to be honest.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:19 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:
in the US Army now?

We have politically minded generals that are part of the deep state and many retired generals, now pundits and employees of arms makers that push war at every turn. Why do think they all were anti Trump? Because Trump was anti war.

Not sure what your politics are now. You try to paint others as warmonger baby killers (when you get exasperated) while you are balls deep on the current lefty war path bandwagon. You claim others do not "care" about people nearly as much as you do, but you have no time to even consider what this war in particular is doing to billions of people in developing nations. You often used to rant about western nukes, but then somehow think a nuclear exchange to save a corrupt man like Zelenski, and his Nazi brigades. Hard to figure what you really base your sense of morality on to be honest.

Nobody does Pat - he's gone full rabid dog, thinks Hayling Island (where I live) is a foreign country thus making me an immigrant - should have stayed away from the site his medication is clearly not working.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:47 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
in the US Army now?

Nobody does Pat - he's gone full rabid dog, thinks Hayling Island (where I live) is a foreign country thus making me an immigrant - should have stayed away from the site his medication is clearly not working.

Ah so either you were spouting shit about retiring abroad, or you've come home with your tail between your legs :rofll: :rofll:

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:50 pm

in the US Army now?

So, to clarify, before I address the rest of that gumpf, who are the FAR LEFT figures driving the war effort please? Still waiting.

Name them.

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:38 am

UFGN wrote: Ah so either you were spouting shit about retiring abroad, or you've come home with your tail between your legs :rofll: :rofll:

Or you're a clueless t**t wildly guessing about things you no feck all about, I reckon that sounds far more likely ... we are in the UK house because my daughters will be completing 6th form education in the UK ... as you would know that requires them to be domiciled in the UK for at least twelve months previously ... but then what would you know about good parenting? Guessing you're big on cancel culture, drag queens, critical race theory, shared toilets, and 35 genders, not that anyone really knows what you think, it's so all over the place it's become pretty meaningless.

Stay out of what you no feck all about - oh wait that's pretty much everything - with every post you are just looking stupider and stupider, for your own sanity please stop.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate