Arsenal in the Community - CSR Survey

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Arsenal in the Community - CSR Survey

Postby MatUCFB » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello!
My name is Mateusz Andrzejczak and I am a third-year student at the UCFB Wembley. To accomplish my degree with success, I am obligated to create a Dissertation. In my dissertation, I am trying to indicate the role of Corporate Social Responsibility in football clubs strategies. The main element of the paper is a survey conducted among fans of Arsenal Football Club. I will be grateful if you could fill out this short questionnaire (10 questions only - approximately 3-4 minutes or even less).

Information regarding recruitment of volunteers for “Corporate Social Responsibility in Marketing Strategy of Modern Football Clubs: a comparison of top English and Polish club.” ref: UCFBREC123 approved by the UCFB Ethics Committee. You are under no obligation to reply to this post. If you choose to participate in this research you may withdraw within 1 week after the information was provided. Please click on the link below to open the questionnaire.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GL389MB
MatUCFB
Liam Brady

Re: Arsenal in the Community - CSR Survey

Postby Diegolazo19 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:25 pm

:)
Diegolazo19
Liam Brady

Return to The Big Debate