How serious is the Jihadi threat to GB? 50K+ DL Jihadi mag

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: How serious is the Jihadi threat to GB? 50K+ DL Jihadi m

Postby Santi » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:44 pm

EliteKiller wrote:There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, far from being put off by the violence associated with the radical side of their faith, it is today the fastest growing religion in the world ...

If just 10% of Muslims have been radicalised (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... -the-world) then that's 160m people, many reports now put the number closer to 20% and rising .... by comparison there were only 120m Germans and Japanese combined at the outbreak of WW II, remember Hitler started his assent to power in 1924 with less than 7% support ...

It's hard to imagine that people who supported Hitler in 1924 believed they could turn a population weary of war (just like the Muslim community is today) into the evil Nazi nation of 1939 ... but put out enough extremist propaganda, paint yourselves as the 'victims' of the ruling elite countries (just like extremist muslims do today) and the unthinkable happened and 60m people died ...

When you can also add in some religious fantasises and a few dozen virgins ... bingo .....

To bury your head in the sand and pretend that the radicalisation of 1.6 billion people is not possible? that would be spitting in the face of History ... stupidity of the highest order ....

The Muslin community needs our support in rooting out the 10% that are already poisoning their weaker minded followers, just saying 'it can't happen' sound very like Chamberlain and the League of Nations in 1938, and we all know how that ended up ....

However make no mistake this is a world issue, if the Muslim community can't do it then we must, appeasement is not, has never been, and never will be the answer ...

To people who say "don't be worried, grow a pair" I advise you to go read some history ..... sure it sounds big and brave, but what you actual are saying is let's do nothing and carry on as normal .... history has shown us over and over that doing nothing empowers the extremists - Hitler - Stalin - Pol Pot - Sedong - Pasha - Suhato- Amin - Milosovic all allowed to take power right under out noses, just ignoring extremism never works -

What you should be saying is: how can I help? what can I do to break down barriers? how can I stand against radicals? .... the answer is grow a pair and take some feckin' action because if we do nothing then history tells us that sure as eggs is eggs that a Muslim version of Hitler/Pol Pot/Amin will rise up, and when that happens my friends, we'll all be very fecked ....

:)
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 pm

^ And what action will you be taking?

Apart from joining the military, how else can you take a stand against radicals?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:52 am

I feel like quoting a post on an online forum is more than enough action for me.

Cheers.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:01 am

Looool
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Cripps » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:03 am

I went Pakistan for the last 10 days.

If you cant beat them, join them.

And take them out from the inside
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:55 am

i will undergo a transformation like gary did in team america and infiltrate durkadurkastan

will get back to you all with the results
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Cripps » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 am

Sims wrote:i will undergo a transformation like gary did in team america and infiltrate durkadurkastan

Hope its better than your transformation to green tbh
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:11 am

Cripps wrote:
Sims wrote:i will undergo a transformation like gary did in team america and infiltrate durkadurkastan

ffs
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:20 am

Cripps wrote:I went Pakistan for the last 10 days.

GW has been compromised, MI5 will be all over us now that we have an admitted double agent in our midst.

Will be banter when they have to go through every one of your posts trying to get a criminal profile of you - imagine them reading your match reports, loool.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Pudpop » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:15 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Cripps wrote:

ffs

:rofll:
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Pudpop » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Cripps wrote:I went Pakistan for the last 10 days.

GW has been compromised, MI5 will be all over us now that we have an admitted double agent in our midst.

Will be banter when they have to go through every one of your posts trying to get a criminal profile of you - imagine them reading your match reports, loool.

Suddenly instant security upgrades for Messi and Pep ( :rofll:) while the whole Real team is investigated for links to ISIS
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm

For people who are going to commit a crime the deterrent has always been the punishment.

Sell drugs go to jail, punch someone do community service, kill someone do a jail term etc etc.

The problem with extremists is in the name, they don't fear the punishment, even when that punishment means certain death.

So to all the "Lets do something about it" gang, I'd like to know what you propose?

Its all well for Nuggets to say to UFGN "Well your obviously happy with the status quo" well he didn't say he was happy with it he put forward a question of "what would you do", the response you gave made no sense.

I appreciate your frustrated, I'm not adverse to taking extreme action ........ but it has to make sense and be effective, otherwise your just crying into the wind.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:For people who are going to commit a crime the deterrent has always been the punishment.

Sell drugs go to jail, punch someone do community service, kill someone do a jail term etc etc.

The problem with extremists is in the name, they don't fear the punishment, even when that punishment means certain death.

So to all the "Lets do something about it" gang, I'd like to know what you propose?

Its all well for Nuggets to say to UFGN "Well your obviously happy with the status quo" well he didn't say he was happy with it he put forward a question of "what would you do", the response you gave made no sense.

I appreciate your frustrated, I'm not adverse to taking extreme action ........ but it has to make sense and be effective, otherwise your just crying into the wind.

Sadly nothing about crime / terrorism makes sense and never will, I am an eye for an eye person so I would just like to see the bastards paid back in kind, so there you have my answer.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby UFGN » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Nuggets wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:For people who are going to commit a crime the deterrent has always been the punishment.

Sadly nothing about crime / terrorism makes sense and never will, I am an eye for an eye person so I would just like to see the bastards paid back in kind, so there you have my answer.

Not really

Because geezer from the other day is already dead

If you mean you want the SAS to kick seven shades out of his mates over in Syria, then maybe we can agree

Maybe they already are. I don't know. Do you?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Previous

Return to The Big Debate