Immigration, your view?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Immigration, your view?

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:01 am

22-0 wrote:Ozil has a dog therefor hes an infidel according to more extreme muslims no?

So?

Once again, back of the pub politics makes you think every muslim is an extremist who actually gives a sh*t about these things?

Is every Catholic in Opus Dey or does every Catholic believe being gay is punishable by death?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Sorry but there is a paradox here.

On the one the one hand I agree that if you go to a country you should respect the laws and customs of the land your staying in .......... however, in western society we are free to have whatever religion, attitude etc we want to have, so once people are here they are indeed free under the same rules we enjoy.

You may not like it but that's the law.

If you go to live in Saudi Arabia do you feel that you should be forced to dress like them, not drink alcohol, not live your life, not speak English?

Also what if a black man born in England wants to adhere and adopt his caribbean roots, wear his hair in dreadlocks and dress in green, black and red, listen to Reggae .......... is he not allowed to do so? does he "have to" attend the local pub and talk in a cockney accent?

I know why your annoyed but that doesn't mean your right and it doesn't mean you can cattle people of this globe into your very little box ..... and you never will.

See where you're coming from DG and in a way you're right ..... but as with your Saudi example ..... If anyone living in Saudi breaks the rules on - dress, drink, carrying ID, stopping for daily prayers (don't have to pray but must stop work), eating pork, female relationships - I could go on but you get the point - if you break those rules you risk fines, prison and deportation .... and it's absolutely their right to impose these rules if they so wish ....

Black man born in England (or brown, blue, pink with purple spots) must abide by British culture .... would you be OK if he drove on the right? As the Caribbean is mostly run under English common law so they already do follow 90% of English principles ... dreadlocks? dodgy clothes? music? none of those are issues in the UK ... not wearing a helmet (then don't own a bike) using child labour? 'owning' your wife? just because it's allowed in the Caribbean doesn't mean it goes in the UK, nor should it .....

The fact isn't about stopping anyone from doing what they want, it's about stopping them using 'culture' as and excuse or reason to ignore British rules, or far worse to try and impose their own culture which as we can see just fecks up everything .....

Nothing to do with 'cattling' everyone has free will ... that doesn't give anyone the right to export their beliefs to another country ... feckin' religion started that shite centuries ago and it's long overdue that we stopped doing it ...
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yago » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:14 am

As far as I know, when immigrants break the rules of the country they immigrated to they do get punished for it. Just like all the rest of the population. So not sure what you're trying to say with "you can't break the rules of the country you're staying it" speech. Of course you can't.
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:16 am

Yago wrote:As far as I know, when immigrants break the rules of the country they immigrated to they do get punished for it. Just like all the rest of the population. So not sure what you're trying to say with "you can't break the rules of the country you're staying it" speech. Of course you can't.

Seriously? As a large employer I can site a dozen examples of 'rule' changes - time off to pray - non-christian religious holidays - work apparel - working hours - the wearing of religious symbols - all these are things that now have to be considered with a multi-ethnic workforce ..... not one of these 'rules' existed fifty years ago and not one has been introduced to benefit of UK culture, all are designed to pander to immigrants ....

You can't argue that the indigenous population have not had to change to accommodate immigration ... the facts scream the opposite ....

Many 'rules' only exist because of immigration .... a Christian can no longer wear a cross in a government building? a Muslim must have two additional breaks a day to pray? A Sikh can wear a turban in the armed forces even if that puts colleagues at risk?

Changing the feckin' 'rules' makes zero sense and causes resentment .... therein lies the problem .... it's not intolerance, as I have repeatedly stated people should be free to do as they wish within the confines of the culture they live in .... a culture should not be forced to change to accommodate outsiders, that's not cattling it's homogenisation ....

The PC tossers who live in a surreal existence should feck off before they cause even more problems than they already have .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:25 am

22-0 wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
22-0 wrote:Ozil has a dog therefor hes an infidel according to more extreme muslims no?

You're allowed to have a dog for hunting and security......

thats not why he has a dog.

Tbh, probably not, but not like I can say for sure anyway.

22-0 wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:Btw lol @ infidel for having dog. Lying is a sin, and everyone lies, so everyone's an infidel....

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Now you're just descending into bullshit with this Taqiyya thing. Shias are the ones who practice Taqiyya.

Btw, again, you and marsbars are staying stuff that I'm sure 99% of Muslims don't even think about
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:27 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Yago wrote:As far as I know, when immigrants break the rules of the country they immigrated to they do get punished for it. Just like all the rest of the population. So not sure what you're trying to say with "you can't break the rules of the country you're staying it" speech. Of course you can't.

Seriously? As a large employer I can site a dozen examples of 'rule' changes - time off to pray - non-christian religious holidays - work apparel - working hours - the wearing of religious symbols - all these are things that now have to be considered with a multi-ethnic workforce ..... not one of these 'rules' existed fifty years ago and not one has been introduced to benefit of UK culture, all are designed to pander to immigrants ....

You can't argue that the indigenous population have not had to change to accommodate immigration ... the facts scream the opposite ....

Many 'rules' only exist because of immigration .... a Christian can no longer wear a cross in a government building? a Muslim must have two additional breaks a day to pray? A Sikh can wear a turban in the armed forces even if that puts colleagues at risk?

Changing the feckin' 'rules' makes zero sense and causes resentment .... therein lies the problem .... it's not intolerance, as I have repeatedly stated people should be free to do as they wish within the confines of the culture they live in .... a culture should not be forced to change to accommodate outsiders, that's not cattling it's homogenisation ....

The PC tossers who live in a surreal existence should feck off before they cause even more problems than they already have .....

So you're rich then? Just asking, don't take it personally

And I agree, rules like that don't necessarily need to be changed. Personally, I find most Muslims don't pray 5 times a day anyway, and the prayer times are long enough that we can get by.

First prayer is before sunset. No issues to a general office there.
Second is pretty much during lunch hour.
The third, I find quite easy to pray after getting home, and the fourth and the fifth too, especially with UK timings being as they are, with the longer days.

I'd like to see crosses being allowed as well, hardly offensive. Plus, if Sikhs are allowed to wear what they want in the Armed Forces, then Christians should be able to wear what they want in government buildings

Lastly, have said it many times, main thing is education. Get in educated immigrants, and none of this is an issue. The major issues are the uneducated lot that came in around the 60's and their offspring now
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:38 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:So you're rich then? Just asking, don't take it personally

And I agree, rules like that don't necessarily need to be changed. Personally, I find most Muslims don't pray 5 times a day anyway, and the prayer times are long enough that we can get by.

First prayer is before sunset. No issues to a general office there.
Second is pretty much during lunch hour.
The third, I find quite easy to pray after getting home, and the fourth and the fifth too, especially with UK timings being as they are, with the longer days.

I'd like to see crosses being allowed as well, hardly offensive. Plus, if Sikhs are allowed to wear what they want in the Armed Forces, then Christians should be able to wear what they want in government buildings

Lastly, have said it many times, main thing is education. Get in educated immigrants, and none of this is an issue. The major issues are the uneducated lot that came in around the 60's and their offspring now

Spot on .... there's no need to make "PC Rules" as a sensible individual (which 99% of immigrants are) you recognise the need to adapt your beliefs to fit the local environment ....

FYI: I am a UK expat living in a country where I have to abide by lots of local customs ... and I'm more than happy to do that ... after all when all's said an done I'm their guest ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:24 am

EliteKiller ........

The irony is a lot of those "new" rules you mention were raised and enforced by overzealous PC white people.

A lot of the kicking and screaming going on now didn't even exist in the 90's, young children of immigrant background now feel self-entitled because of these actions by indigenous English Far left liberals.

The comments on Xmas lights in the street for e.g or Ba Ba black sheep not being sung in schools, that is how it all started ......... and it was not raised by people of colour these things were raised by far left liberal white people with a guilt complex trying not to offend and people in public office securing votes.

That's where the resentment comes from but as I said its irony in its finest.

Liberal white man: "We shouldn't be able to wear crosses in public buildings or Airplanes as it may offend non-christians"

Old English white lady: "If I want to wear a cross I will if I want, if they don't like it they can go back to where they come from"

Muslim / Black / Polish: "We didn't say anything, we don't care if people do wear crosses??"

See what I mean, the resentment is now there but the actual people it was mean't to not offend never mentioned it in the place.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 am

Spot on .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Iirc, earlier some on the left raised some shit about exams during Ramadan in the UK

And this
http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/21/schools-t ... n-6650684/

Funny thing, this didn't happen in my youth a few years ago, and I had no issues giving exams and doing sports. Schools in the Middle East and back in Pakistan operate as normal, except government ones, and unlike the UK, most things there are private. Then why the hell can't UK Muslims do it in far better weather?

Personal story, I've felt the fast a lot more in the Middle East than the cool UK. Even the "heatwave" in the UK is like a mild day compared to the Middle East/Pakistan

Also, fasting is compulsory after you become an adult so around your GCSE's, so you're perfectly able to cope
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Yago » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 pm

EliteKiller wrote:

Excuse me for being ignorant, since I don't really know the UK laws, but.... Could you point me to those laws, or cite them here?

If those are all rules of law I'm kind of baffled. I can't imagine government forcing businesses to give people of a certain religion more breaks.
Yago

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:38 am

Yago wrote:If those are all rules of law I'm kind of baffled. I can't imagine government forcing businesses to give people of a certain religion more breaks.

Here you go .... hours of endless reading .... not how nearly all the BS is recent since the PC tossers gained influence and common sense went in the dustbin ......

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/equality-act-2010-guidance
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yago » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:12 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
Yago wrote:If those are all rules of law I'm kind of baffled. I can't imagine government forcing businesses to give people of a certain religion more breaks.

Here you go .... hours of endless reading .... not how nearly all the BS is recent since the PC tossers gained influence and common sense went in the dustbin ......

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/equality-act-2010-guidance

Maybe there's something wrong with my eyes, but having read that page I don't see them at any point forcing businesses to give muslims more breaks?
Yago

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Btw, EK, if these are actual laws allowing all of what you're saying, hit me up with a PM, thinking of suing my company for not allowing some of these :D

Early retirement, here I come.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby 1991 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:52 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-41172638

Not surprising but a disgrace none the less that shows how politicized the judiciary has become in the west, the establishment has no regard for the law, eerily similar to what's happening in USA with the 'sanctuary' city nonsense. They want their cheap labour and indebted voter class no matter what.

Merkel rips up the EU's own previous asylum policy and illegally invites any potential illegal immigrant in the world to her country and now the cowards are trying to force the problem they tell us isn't one on to the rest of the continent. #AuthoritarianState

Plain to see that there is an organized, concerted effort to destroy the homogenity of Europe through migration under the guise of providing humanitarian aid, make no mistake about it, the EU will be dogmatic in attempting to turn the central & eastern European countries into neo liberal, identityless multiculturalist EU serf states. So much for just a trade union...
Jonathan Pearce - "Regarding any new transfers you are not going to give me a clue are you?"
Arsene Wenger - "I cannot give you what i don't have"
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate