Immigration, your view?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Immigration, your view?

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:53 am

Marsbar100 wrote:In terms of rotherham and grooming in the uk isn't it the Pakistani community mainly responsible for that, they target Islam as they view that as the reason that things like Rotherham happen.

That's one excuse and a fkin poor one, so only Pakistani men are pimps? and then if that is the case why attack their religion? I don't recall anyone mentioning the Quran promoting grooming, do you?

Also I'd like to add, while we're accosting blame for the "grooming" where are these white English fathers at while their daughters are being groomed may I ask?

Maybe if they looked after their daughters they wouldn't fall prey to a bunch of pimps in the first place, no?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:59 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:Japan is a ridiculous example.

They barely have space for their own people on that tiny island.

Japan 377,000 square km .... 127m people

England 130,000 square km .... 53m people

Think even basic maths can tell you which is the most crowded "tiny island" ........

GA you don't half shoot yourself in the arse sometimes .... do a bit of basic research or just don't post when you're making stuff up ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby LMAO » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:34 am

EliteKiller wrote:

Think even basic maths can tell you which is the most crowded "tiny island" ........

GA you don't half shoot yourself in the arse sometimes .... do a bit of basic research or just don't post when you're making stuff up ....

Still Japan tbf. Those figures are misguiding by only telling the size of the countries, not the amount of feasible habitable land.

England is largely flat with the occasional rolling hill. 73% of Japan's terrain is mountains. Can't exactly build multiple settlements for millions of people on non-flat surfaces.

61,631 sq km (25.3%) of the United Kingdom is cultivated land. I couldn't find anything on England by itself, but I imagine the percentage is higher than the U.K. as a whole.
47,250 sq km (12.5%) of Japan is cultivated land.

Greater Tokyo's population is 69% of England's, while it's a little under 11% of England's size. If Japan had all this extra space for people to live, then the metropolitan areas of Greater Tokyo, Keihanshin (Osaka/Kyoto), Chuukyou (Nagoya), etc. wouldn't be so densely populated.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:33 am

There has definitely been an inherent anti pakistani bias in the UK, certainly in older generations. I remember when I was younger back in the late 80s and early 90s the p word was completely acceptable in a way it never would be now and even when I was in school and in the local community in later years there were gangs which would go around beating up known racists, and they would.......... apart from those who were caught being racist to Pakistanis. They were primarily black gangs as well so it is not just white social groups that seemed to have this bias.

I couldn't tell you why the Pakistani community have been targeted like this, one attack which was always made on them in London was 'corner shop owner' and stuff like that so maybe it is socio economic I don't know but it is incredibly harmful and like DG said, never really challenged by greater society in the way other prejudices have.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zedie » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:In terms of rotherham and grooming in the uk isn't it the Pakistani community mainly responsible for that, they target Islam as they view that as the reason that things like Rotherham happen.

That's one excuse and a fkin poor one, so only Pakistani men are pimps? and then if that is the case why attack their religion? I don't recall anyone mentioning the Quran promoting grooming, do you?

Also I'd like to add, while we're accosting blame for the "grooming" where are these white English fathers at while their daughters are being groomed may I ask?

Maybe if they looked after their daughters they wouldn't fall prey to a bunch of pimps in the first place, no?

Massive paedophile rings in Jersey and other locations across the country involving senior police, judges, care workers and other professionals have existed and been busted but probably risen again in other forms.

Jimmy saville literally had his own private quarters in great Ormond street. It was an open secret that he was a nonce for generations at the BBC.

Consider the amount of people that enabled him and his associates and for how long.

Not one mention of their religion, where they were christened, what they believed in etc.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... cover/amp/

This news broke yesterday. And people forget the reach and influence that the arch bishop of canterbury has globally let alone on these shores. Shall we all just be resigned to thinking that Christians are inherently paedophilic by nature? Of course not, because the people that embed themselves within the church that do these sorts of things fail on a very basic level to follow the faith they claim.

Evil is not defined by religion or nationality etc, it's defined by the evil c**** who perpetrate evil. You go anywhere in the world and there will be evil people in every society on the planet from metropolitan hubs to undiscovered tribes in the forest.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Of course there is white paedophiles, in any culture there is going to be adults that can't contain themselves around little kids for whatever reason it is just how it is.

When you have scriptures that actually say it Is acceptable and and that is your faith then of course there will be a problem.

Supposedly 90 percent of gang grooming cases I perpetrated by Muslim, they make up 5 percent of the population, its damming stuff and it is clearly no coincidence.

http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Groom ... ngs-Jailed

Go through the pages look at the amount of conviction with the name Mohammed
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Brandon wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

Still Japan tbf. Those figures are misguiding by only telling the size of the countries, not the amount of feasible habitable land.

England is largely flat with the occasional rolling hill. 73% of Japan's terrain is mountains. Can't exactly build multiple settlements for millions of people on non-flat surfaces.

61,631 sq km (25.3%) of the United Kingdom is cultivated land. I couldn't find anything on England by itself, but I imagine the percentage is higher than the U.K. as a whole.
47,250 sq km (12.5%) of Japan is cultivated land.

Greater Tokyo's population is 69% of England's, while it's a little under 11% of England's size. If Japan had all this extra space for people to live, then the metropolitan areas of Greater Tokyo, Keihanshin (Osaka/Kyoto), Chuukyou (Nagoya), etc. wouldn't be so densely populated.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Of course there is white paedophiles, in any culture there is going to be adults that can't contain themselves around little kids for whatever reason it is just how it is.

When you have scriptures that actually say it Is acceptable and and that is your faith then of course there will be a problem.

Supposedly 90 percent of gang grooming cases I perpetrated by Muslim, they make up 5 percent of the population, its damming stuff and it is clearly no coincidence.

Again though .........."they're muslim"

So if Islam is the cause where are the Turks, Iranian, Kurds, Arab's, Black muslims in your list?

They're Pakistani but again your choosing to integrate the two separate issues.

That's like me saying John Smith from England is a Paedo ........so I then go on to blame all Christianity, even if he's not a Christian?

Just because some of their names are Muhammed doesn't even mean they're a muslim.

If your names James does that mean you're a Catholic? no because race is not a religion, it certainly doesn't mean your a practicing religious person either.

Your reasoning is retarded.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm assuming most of them being Pakistanis also has more to do with most of them being taxi drivers and a lot of taxi drivers being Pakistani?

Again, two issues. These "criminals" tend to be from the lower class 99% of the time, that is unskilled migrants

P.S: Also blame UK's migration policy, Altaf Hussain is a convicted criminal in Pakistan and is given asylum from where he conducts speeches where he threatens to carry out killings
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:30 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:Of course there is white paedophiles, in any culture there is going to be adults that can't contain themselves around little kids for whatever reason it is just how it is.

Again though .........."they're muslim"

So if Islam is the cause where are the Turks, Iranian, Kurds, Arab's, Black muslims in your list?

They're Pakistani but again your choosing to integrate the two separate issues.

That's like me saying John Smith from England is a Paedo ........so I then go on to blame all Christianity, even if he's not a Christian?

Just because some of their names are Muhammed doesn't even mean they're a muslim.

If your names James does that mean you're a Catholic? no because race is not a religion, it certainly doesn't mean your a practicing religious person either.

Your reasoning is retarded.

If your name is Jesus you will be Christian, Muhammad is a central name to Islam ffs.

They might be Pakistani but they are reading their scriptures and doing this grooming because the books says it is acceptable, if the book never mentioned this stuff it wouldn't happen so being Pakistani and Muslim isn't a separate issue regardless if Turks aren't doing the same thing.
Last edited by Marsbar100 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marsbar100

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Show me one verse from the Quran which says child grooming is acceptable.

I think those that do base it on the wrong Hadith which claims Aisha was 9, when most historical sources and other Hadith put her nearer 20
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:35 pm

Quran is the book: This can not be wrong
Hadith are the Prophet's sayings.

BUT.... here's the issue. These sayings were compiled over 100 years after his death. And it's this Hadith which have a lot of things which people find objectionable. Funnily, a few are obviously fabricated like this 9 years old one. Why were some fabricated? Well, some of it comes from people just not being accurate, but there is proof of rulers tampering with a few to justify things they did. This is why Hadith are taken with a pinch of salt, only those Hadith which are accepted as accurate are accepted. These are usually thought of as the Sahih Sitta, or the 6 books of Hadith

Now this 9 year old one is an issue in the Muslim World because it's in the Sahih Sitta. But... it doesn't have a valid chain, and many other Hadith from the same books contradict it. We must remember this is 1200 years ago. Science of compilation and checking was not anywhere near as valid as it is now.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Personally, I'm a born Muslim, but I'd say I'm more agnostic at the moment, since I do have some doubts. What I find weird is that a lot of ex-Muslims completely portray out of context verses and deliberately distorted meanings and some of those Hadith, when they should know that they're not right on what they're showing. You don't need to shit on your ex-faith to justify leaving it.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:If your name is Jesus you will be Christian, Muhammad is a central name to Islam ffs.

They might be Pakistani but they are reading their scriptures and doing this grooming because the books says it is acceptable, if the book never mentioned this stuff it wouldn't happen so being Pakistani and Muslim isn't a separate issue regardless if Turks aren't doing the same thing.

Marsbar100 your ignorance is verging on annoying but I'm going to be patient.

My father is Arabic, my mother English and I have what you would call a "very muslim name" however I could probably drink you under the table and spend my weekends out on the town acting more "western" than you probably do, I'm about as muslim as the Pope.

Just because you have a religious name doesn't mean you are religious, maybe your parents were but doesn't mean you are so your point is debunked pure and simple, I am proof of it.

Also I doubt there is one verse in the Quran that promotes Paedophilia, if there is post it.

Britain First miscreants come up with these sorts of arguments because they brainstorm in the local pub and think they have knowledge.
This whole thing about Muhammed being a paedo because he was married to a 9 yr old.

Let me tell you something, English and European Kings and Queens were regularly made to have arranged marriages with minors, they didn't sleep with them, they hardly even saw them, they were just promised to be betrothed when they came of age.

Were they paedo's as well? don't let historical customs of arranged marriages of which you have no clue get in the way of this debate please, either know what your talking about or don't raise it at all.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:52 pm

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jan-morgan ... 799819261/

Look at some of the quotes, it incites violence against non-Muslims, hence there is terror attacks, sexual exploitation of young white women in this country.

Let's blame the parents father's though ffs
Marsbar100

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate