British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world.
Please remember everyone has their own opinion

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:35 pm

Phil71 wrote:I actually think Johnson is more Liberal than Conservative.

Certainly compared to the old Thatcherite Torys he's a pussycat.


Supported the Snoopers Charter and is happy to push for a no deal which would result in a captitalist wet dream. Remind me how he's liberal?
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18928
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:16 pm

Tick tock Boris

Wheres that deal?

Here you have it..... he hasnt got a fckin clue. Every accusation thats been levelled at him is proving to be true, all his bullshit laid bare. He is still just repeating the same old soundbites.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politi ... 31-october
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18928
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: British Politics

Postby Phil71 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:46 am

What an embarrassment that Luxembourg PM is.

No dignity at all. Pull yourself together man.
User avatar
Phil71
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4052
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: British Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:13 am

I'm officially done with Brexit.

I don't care who wins but what I do know is I don't particularly like either side.

I don't trust Leave with the countries regulations or that they're ready to Leave and make us better without a cosy EU deal which leaves us in no mans land.

........... and I certainly don't like the Remain who have acted un-democratically, kissing the EU's arse and would leave us a prisoner of a foreign organization.

The one thing Brexit has shown is how we've allowed ourselves to become dependent to the EU and we are barely a sovereign nation.

Politics is broken and there will be future fall out from this imo.

Britain realising we're subservient to the EU and that our politicians refuse to uphold democratic results will have a ripple effect for the next decade if not longer.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19758
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: British Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:38 pm

UFGN wrote:Tick tock Boris

Wheres that deal?

Here you have it..... he hasnt got a fckin clue. Every accusation thats been levelled at him is proving to be true, all his bullshit laid bare. He is still just repeating the same old soundbites.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politi ... 31-october


Almost sounds like you are hoping our Boris fails to get our country a deal.
Strange.
We've got our Arsenal back
User avatar
jayramfootball
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:05 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
UFGN wrote:Tick tock Boris

Wheres that deal?

Here you have it..... he hasnt got a fckin clue. Every accusation thats been levelled at him is proving to be true, all his bullshit laid bare. He is still just repeating the same old soundbites.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politi ... 31-october


Almost sounds like you are hoping our Boris fails to get our country a deal.
Strange.


Almost sounds like youre a complete clown with nothing to say about either football or politics

:shock:
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18928
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: British Politics

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Phil71 wrote:What an embarrassment that Luxembourg PM is.

No dignity at all. Pull yourself together man.

No dignity? Boris tucked his tail between his legs and buggered off like the coward that he is as soon as a few protestors showed up. Why should the Luxembourg PM have to cancel his appearance because Johnson ran away?

I loved every second of that press conference. Everything Luxembourg's PM said was spot on. Johnson allowed himself to be humiliated by the leaders of one of the smallest EU nations because he's a total coward. He has no-one but himself to blame.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34530
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: British Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:15 pm

Callum wrote:
Phil71 wrote:What an embarrassment that Luxembourg PM is.

No dignity at all. Pull yourself together man.

No dignity? Boris tucked his tail between his legs and buggered off like the coward that he is as soon as a few protestors showed up. Why should the Luxembourg PM have to cancel his appearance because Johnson ran away?

I loved every second of that press conference. Everything Luxembourg's PM said was spot on. Johnson allowed himself to be humiliated by the leaders of one of the smallest EU nations because he's a total coward. He has no-one but himself to blame.


It was a quite obvious set up.
Well done to Boris for not engaging in slimy EU games.
Whilst I don;t think Boris is right for this country as a PM, I support him in his efforts to get a deal.
We've got our Arsenal back
User avatar
jayramfootball
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: British Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Callum wrote:
Phil71 wrote:What an embarrassment that Luxembourg PM is.

No dignity at all. Pull yourself together man.

No dignity? Boris tucked his tail between his legs and buggered off like the coward that he is as soon as a few protestors showed up. Why should the Luxembourg PM have to cancel his appearance because Johnson ran away?

I loved every second of that press conference. Everything Luxembourg's PM said was spot on. Johnson allowed himself to be humiliated by the leaders of one of the smallest EU nations because he's a total coward. He has no-one but himself to blame.


Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Boris ditched the conference because he knew he was being hung out to dry in an ambush.

The conference had baying activist Remainers shouting and a Luxembourg PM looking to denounce him with a sympathetic conference media........... Boris swerved it.

I don't blame him.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19758
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:57 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Callum wrote:
Phil71 wrote:What an embarrassment that Luxembourg PM is.

No dignity at all. Pull yourself together man.

No dignity? Boris tucked his tail between his legs and buggered off like the coward that he is as soon as a few protestors showed up. Why should the Luxembourg PM have to cancel his appearance because Johnson ran away?

I loved every second of that press conference. Everything Luxembourg's PM said was spot on. Johnson allowed himself to be humiliated by the leaders of one of the smallest EU nations because he's a total coward. He has no-one but himself to blame.


Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Boris ditched the conference because he knew he was being hung out to dry in an ambush.

The conference had baying activist Remainers shouting and a Luxembourg PM looking to denounce him with a sympathetic conference media........... Boris swerved it.

I don't blame him.


Every single time he dodges scrutiny you defend him.
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18928
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: British Politics

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:16 pm

The leader of the United Kingdom should not duck out of a scheduled press conference because some protestors showed up. It was a scheduled media appearance he was lined up to appear at, and then he cancelled it and ran away.

The Luxembourg PM went ahead with it as planned. Why should he cancel an appearance because of Johnson's cowardice?
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34530
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:21 pm

Callum wrote:The leader of the United Kingdom should not duck out of a scheduled press conference because some protestors showed up. It was a scheduled media appearance he was lined up to appear at, and then he cancelled it and ran away.

The Luxembourg PM went ahead with it as planned. Why should he cancel an appearance because of Johnson's cowardice?


Didn't fancy those horrible scary MPs either, so closed Parliament early

Didn't fancy press conferences or debates in the leadership election

Hasn't offered a single policy on brexit other than No Deal
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18928
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: British Politics

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:25 pm

UFGN wrote:
Callum wrote:The leader of the United Kingdom should not duck out of a scheduled press conference because some protestors showed up. It was a scheduled media appearance he was lined up to appear at, and then he cancelled it and ran away.

The Luxembourg PM went ahead with it as planned. Why should he cancel an appearance because of Johnson's cowardice?


Didn't fancy those horrible scary MPs either, so closed Parliament early

Didn't fancy press conferences or debates in the leadership election

Hasn't offered a single policy on brexit other than No Deal

For a man who idolizes Churchill so much, he really does love running away when the going gets tough.

The man is an utter charlatan.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34530
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Callum wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Callum wrote:The leader of the United Kingdom should not duck out of a scheduled press conference because some protestors showed up. It was a scheduled media appearance he was lined up to appear at, and then he cancelled it and ran away.

The Luxembourg PM went ahead with it as planned. Why should he cancel an appearance because of Johnson's cowardice?


Didn't fancy those horrible scary MPs either, so closed Parliament early

Didn't fancy press conferences or debates in the leadership election

Hasn't offered a single policy on brexit other than No Deal

For a man who idolizes Churchill so much, he really does love running away when the going gets tough.

The man is an utter charlatan.


Idoliseses Churchhil so much, he threw his grandson out of the Party for daring to vote against him
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18928
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: British Politics

Postby Phil71 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Callum wrote:The leader of the United Kingdom should not duck out of a scheduled press conference because some protestors showed up. It was a scheduled media appearance he was lined up to appear at, and then he cancelled it and ran away.

The Luxembourg PM went ahead with it as planned. Why should he cancel an appearance because of Johnson's cowardice?


The press conference was originally planned for inside the building. On the day (after rent a mob turned up) they decided to move it outside.

It was a deliberate attempt to embarrass the Prime Minister. The silly rant that the Luxembourg PM went off on is testament to that.

Johnson was right to swerve it.
User avatar
Phil71
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4052
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest