British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby Rockape » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:33 am

I’m just surprised they (the Express) didn’t find a way to include a conspiracy theory about Princess Diana’s death into the story!

Anyway, at least Call me Dave is feeling shit about the whole thing.....clearly something he’ll never live down!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Rockape wrote:I’m just surprised they (the Express) didn’t find a way to include a conspiracy theory about Princess Diana’s death into the story!

Anyway, at least Call me Dave is feeling shit about the whole thing.....clearly something he’ll never live down!

That and something about extreme weather.

Worst Winter in Decades to Smash Cameron & Diana Scandal.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:44 pm

This man is spot on.

Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Phil71 wrote:This man is spot on.

Oh do bore off

He spent the first two minutes sputtering and saying nothing at all, then went on to completely fail to give a single example of Corbyn breaking the law

If youre concerned about Northern Ireland recent history, you should be more concerned about the GFA and peace in the here and now.

But nooooooo, that doesn't suit your agenda
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Emeryates » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Hey, the GFA doesn't matter, it only hurts the Irish. The IRA hurt the English, and we all know English lives have more value, UFGN
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Emeryates » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Anyway, Austin is right on the antisemitism issue. Just like the Tories have an Islamophobia issue.

Lib Dems are the only sensible choice for the country.
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:17 pm

UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

He spent the first two minutes sputtering and saying nothing at all, then went on to completely fail to give a single example of Corbyn breaking the law

If youre concerned about Northern Ireland recent history, you should be more concerned about the GFA and peace in the here and now.

Oh do please enlighten me on what my agenda is.

No lies now! You got caught out last time.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

Didn't get "caught" at all so theres your second peice of bs

Northern Ireland politics now is peace and the GFA

Politicians breaking the law and lying now the is Brexit suppoting prime minister

Both points are inconvenient to you, so you look to deflect by highlighting false equivalences
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:56 pm

UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

Politicians breaking the law and lying now the is Brexit suppoting prime minister

Both points are inconvenient to you, so you look to deflect by highlighting false equivalences

What are you going on about?

All I have done is post a video to an MP telling the truth about Corbyn and his marxist cronies.

From that you start on about the GFA and accuse me of making false equivalences. How am I doing that exactly?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

All I have done is post a video to an MP telling the truth about Corbyn and his marxist cronies.

From that you start on about the GFA and accuse me of making false equivalences. How am I doing that exactly?

What do you mean, how are you? That is what you are doing.

Its like me buttering a peice of toast and then saying "how am I buttering a peice of toast exactly ?"

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:57 pm

UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

Its like me buttering a peice of toast and then saying "how am I buttering a peice of toast exactly ?"

I posted a video showing an MP telling the truth about Corbyn. I didn't mention anything else or compare the topic to anything else.

Just how is that in any way making a false equivalence?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

I posted a video showing an MP telling the truth about Corbyn. I didn't mention anything else or compare the topic to anything else.

Just how is that in any way making a false equivalence?

The MP is making a false equivalence and you are posting it. As I said, you are highlighting a false equivalence

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:39 pm

UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

Actually I thought he made a great point at the end.

Everyone is so focused on painting Boris Johnson as Satan's 2nd coming that we're allowing Corbyn to be painted as the "good guy".

The MP was right, traditional Labour or lets say Blair's modern Labour were not Marxists.

UFGN you always complain about extremist Conservatives yet you won't acknowledge that Labour under Corbyn has become its mirror image.

If the Con's are now Far right as you love to preach then admit, Labour are now Marxist activists.

You lose the argument when your agenda doesn't allow you to speak the truth.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:08 pm

I actually think Johnson is more Liberal than Conservative.

Certainly compared to the old Thatcherite Torys he's a pussycat.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:32 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Oh do bore off

Actually I thought he made a great point at the end.

Everyone is so focused on painting Boris Johnson as Satan's 2nd coming that we're allowing Corbyn to be painted as the "good guy".

The MP was right, traditional Labour or lets say Blair's modern Labour were not Marxists.

UFGN you always complain about extremist Conservatives yet you won't acknowledge that Labour under Corbyn has become its mirror image.

If the Con's are now Far right as you love to preach then admit, Labour are now Marxist activists.

You lose the argument when your agenda doesn't allow you to speak the truth.

Fuckin hell the ONLY REASON I deliberately label the cons extreme is because EVERYBODY labels Corbyn as extreme

But you already know that. Stop spinning

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate