British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue May 21, 2019 4:19 pm

UFGN wrote:I will agree that the extremist rhetoric needs to calm down from everyone

Social media has had a consequence where everyone sees extreme fools and then feels they should align to one or the other

They shouldn't.

But I don't see many on the right on GW condemning Tommy Robinson and his ilk out of hand....and you absolutely should. No yeah buts about it.

Well I'm not Right wing but as far as my thoughts on Tommy Robinson are that he's a fkin idiot.

Also even though he moved away from the Far right somewhat because he knew he couldn't spin it anymore he still abides by that hate of Islam agenda which I see straight through for what it really is.

They think they're smart but as the backwater pond scum they are they're not smart enough to get one over on me.

Basically the Far Rights knew in this day and age P*ki bashing as they used to call it won't fly anymore so they chose to go after something which they know targets the exact same people and p*sses them off just as much as the racism and that's targeting their religion.

The Pakistani community is deeply religious and defensive of Islam and the Far right know it.

Their favorite spiel is "Its not racism, Islam is not a race" and while that's technically true I've noticed that while they proclaim they're against Islam ............ their intended targets have not changed since the 70's & 80's.

They always turn up in the same areas, the Pakistani areas, if they were truly targeting Islam as a whole why do they not turn up in the Turkish or Kurdish areas? the Albanian areas? the Iranian or Arabic areas? the Black muslim mosques like Nation of Islam? ......... its always the Pakistani communities they turn up in.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:57 am

And it continues.

This time an old guy who openly supports brexit, standing outside a polling station.

Express: Brexit Party ATTACK: Pensioner covered in milkshake by YOB outside polling station.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/11310 ... -hampshire
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Thu May 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Phil71 wrote:And it continues.

This time an old guy who openly supports brexit, standing outside a polling station.

Express: Brexit Party ATTACK: Pensioner covered in milkshake by YOB outside polling station.

Punching.... I disagree with. Milkshaking and egging... i don't mind it honestly.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Jedi wrote:

Punching.... I disagree with. Milkshaking and egging... i don't mind it honestly.

Really?

How childish.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Thu May 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:

Really?

How childish.

If you're a t**t who's voting in people whose policy will ruin millions of lives, you deserve to be milkshaked. You arguably deserve to be punched too, however that's not very effective. Any real political violence would only bolster their message.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:

Really?

How childish.

If you're a t**t who's voting in people whose policy will ruin millions of lives, you deserve to be milkshaked. You arguably deserve to be punched too, however that's not very effective. Any real political violence would only bolster their message.

Nobody deserves to be harassed, intimidated or assaulted as they are going about their lawful business.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Thu May 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:

Really?

How childish.

Nobody deserves to be harassed, intimidated or assaulted as they are going about their lawful business.

"Nobody deserves to be harassed, intimidated or assaulted as they are going about their lawful buisness" ...which is voting in assholes who will harass intimidate and assault people for them. I don't think so. If you're voting in people who are ruining lives of other people the least you deserve is a milkshake.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu May 23, 2019 1:40 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:

Really?

How childish.

Everything you've just said is not only wrong but typical of members of the entitled Left feel these days and why I can't support it.

Firstly you don't get to decide what "type" of assault is acceptable and what isn't, that's someones Grandfather or elderly father who's an innocent member of the public, assaulting the elderly is inexcusable.

Second you have no proof whatsoever that Brexit will be a disaster because England hasn't been outside of the EU in my lifetime, never mind the fact that this was a legitimate democratic vote that was put to the people.

Again ........... the hypocrisy is something I'll never support.

Do you think throwing drink on people will make them change their vote? it will entrench them more, educate and enlighten is how people change their minds and views.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:

Really?

How childish.

"Nobody deserves to be harassed, intimidated or assaulted as they are going about their lawful buisness" ...which is voting in assholes who will harass intimidate and assault people for them. I don't think so. If you're voting in people who are ruining lives of other people the least you deserve is a milkshake.

Would you like to provide some evidence that the Brexit party promote any of this behaviour, or are you just making it up?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Thu May 23, 2019 2:11 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Everything you've just said is not only wrong but typical of members of the entitled Left feel these days and why I can't support it.

Firstly you don't get to decide what "type" of assault is acceptable and what isn't, that's someones Grandfather or elderly father who's an innocent member of the public, assaulting the elderly is inexcusable.

Yes. Yes i absolutely do get to decide what i find acceptable and what i find not acceptable. It's called having autonomy. If the rest of society disagrees with my morals they are welcome to arrest me or kick me out. Just because assault is illegal, doesn't mean i have to think it can't be justified. I'm not free to have my own opinions? This is a very 1984-esque hot take that i didn't expect from you... not gonna lie.

DiamondGooner wrote:Second you have no proof whatsoever that Brexit will be a disaster because England hasn't been outside of the EU in my lifetime, never mind the fact that this was a legitimate democratic vote that was put to the people.
What if the people had a legitimate referendum and voted for the legalization of slavery for minorities? Would you find it morally acceptable for the minorities to milkshake those who are pro-slavery or should they just accept the democratic vote and start looking for an owner? This idea that something is justified just because it's decided in a democratic way is really f*cking stupid. I really don't see an argument for your point of view here.

DiamondGooner wrote:Do you think throwing drink on people will make them change their vote? it will entrench them more, educate and enlighten is how people change their minds and views.
Maybe, maybe not, I'm not sure. However i don't see anything wrong with milkshaking people who vote for c**** nonetheless.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil71 wrote:
Would you like to provide some evidence that the Brexit party promote any of this behaviour, or are you just making it up?

No, I'm just refuting your idea that just because someone is acting in lawful fashion he doesn't deserve to be assaulted.

As for the old guy, I don't know enough about the Brexit party but my educated guess would be that he probably deserves to be milkshaked, based on what Farage presents. I'm not sure though and i can't fully defend that claim.
Last edited by Jedi on Thu May 23, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Everything you've just said is not only wrong but typical of members of the entitled Left feel these days and why I can't support it.

Yes. Yes i absolutely do get to decide what i find acceptable and what i find not acceptable. It's called having autonomy. If the rest of society disagrees with my morals they are welcome to arrest me or kick me out. Just because assault is illegal, doesn't mean i have to think it can't be justified. I'm not free to have my own opinions? This is a very 1984-esque hot take that i didn't expect from you... not gonna lie.

DiamondGooner wrote:Second you have no proof whatsoever that Brexit will be a disaster because England hasn't been outside of the EU in my lifetime, never mind the fact that this was a legitimate democratic vote that was put to the people.
What if the people had a legitimate referendum and voted for the legalization of slavery for minorities? Would you find it morally acceptable for the minorities to milkshake those who are pro-slavery or should they just accept the democratic vote and start looking for an owner? This idea that something is justified just because it's decided in a democratic way is really f*cking stupid. I really don't see an argument for your point of view here.

DiamondGooner wrote:Do you think throwing drink on people will make them change their vote? it will entrench them more, educate and enlighten is how people change their minds and views.
Maybe, maybe not, I'm not sure. However i don't see anything wrong with milkshaking people who vote for c*** nonetheless.

Many people think Corbyn and his cronies are a bunch of *****.

Should people start throwing milkshakes over Labour supporters?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Thu May 23, 2019 2:25 pm

Phil71 wrote:

Well it's up to them?

I don't think Corbyn deserves to be milkshaked, but I'm not them.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:40 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Well it's up to them?

So to sum up; you think the whole country should go around throwing milkshakes over anyone they dislike or disagree with.

OK.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Thu May 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Well it's up to them?

So to sum up; you think the whole country should have free will to go around throwing milkshakes over anyone they dislike or disagree with.

OK.

Do you think they shouldn't? How would you stop this? Should you insert anti-aggression chips in the heads of every citizen so they electrocute you whenever you try to assault anyone? I'm really surprised by all these anti-free will takes.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:50 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Well it's up to them?

So to sum up; you think the whole country should have free will to go around throwing milkshakes over anyone they dislike or disagree with.

OK.

Do you think they shouldn't? How would you stop this? Should you insert anti-aggression chips in the heads of every citizen so they electrocute you whenever you try to assault anyone? I'm really surprised by all these anti-free will takes.

I edited my post before you posted yours.

Do you think it’s acceptable behaviour for people to go around throwing milkshakes over anyone they dislike or disagree with?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate