British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Phil71 wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Well I knew this would happen eventually ......... the rebalancing of media control begins.

"Andrew Neil launches 24-hour news channel to rival BBC and Sky
GB News aimed at those who feel ‘underserved and unheard’, says veteran broadcaster"

Basically its a News channel for "Right leaning" individuals, a British version of Fox News.

I'm actually surprised this wasn't done ages ago, the hole in the market is gaping, only LBC really gives British Conservatives a platform.

https://www.ft.com/content/470cf7f4-59e ... 634b7980d7

Do you realise that the Director -General and Editor-in-chief of the BBC is a member of the conservative party and former Tory councillor?

He'll toe the PC liberal left BBC line or he'll be out on his ear.

Really. The boss, the overall head honcho of the whole organisation is dancing to someone elses tune?

Get your head out of the Daily Mail's arse.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:48 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Well I knew this would happen eventually ......... the rebalancing of media control begins.

GB News aimed at those who feel ‘underserved and unheard’, says veteran broadcaster"

Basically its a News channel for "Right leaning" individuals, a British version of Fox News.

I'm actually surprised this wasn't done ages ago, the hole in the market is gaping, only LBC really gives British Conservatives a platform.

Do you realise that the Director -General and Editor-in-chief of the BBC is a member of the conservative party and former Tory councillor?

That's hardly fair given he only got the job this month. Give him time to correct the lefty bias that previous directors brought in.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:

That's hardly fair given he only got the job this month. Give him time to correct the lefty bias that previous directors brought in.

The previous DG was appointed by the BBC Trust when it was led by former conservative MP Chris Patten

The current BBC chairman was accepted as a good appointment by the anti- bbc "News Watch"

But the BBC is biassed :crybaby:

Maybe its just more to the left than the right wing shite you lot usually read. But you wont even contemplate that will you
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:02 am

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:The Gov't are looking for a fking scrap here ..........

The Met Police are shutting down an anti-coronavirus restrictions protest in London because crowds have "not complied" with social distancing rules.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54309603

They allowed BLM and all sorts during the full fkin lockdown but they're trying to stamp this out?

Bad move for Boris and co, bad move indeed, they can't have their cake and eat it, they allowed continuous weekly protests for over a month regarding BLM.

You also cant have your cake and eat it. Youve been crying your eyes out every single day about BLM but when a protest you support happens, you change your tune. Predictable. Either you support protests without masks or you dont. No buts.

It doesn't matter, facts are that the police let them have the protests and so shouldn't be blocking the new ones, that's the end of it, the rest of what you wrote is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with whether I support protests or not .......... the damage has already been done, the Gov't can't be selective when upholding the right for BLM to protest in the middle of fkin Lockdown then shut down this new lots rights to protest.

Just more extremist view points from you, let BLM protest but stamp on the rights of others to do the same, that makes you guilty of selective citizens rights and that is what extremists do, I never said that, I didn't say allow one over the other, I just stated for fairness, that's the difference between us.

UFGN wrote:Do you realise that the Director -General and Editor-in-chief of the BBC is a member of the conservative party and former Tory councillor?

I couldn't care less if he voted for the BNP, the BBC is extremely Left wing bias and I don't need your input on that, I could ask anyone who's right leaning and they'll tell you straight.

The BBC has been accused of this multiple times and that's why Boris has threatend to review their mandatory licence charge.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:30 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:The Gov't are looking for a fking scrap here ..........

The Met Police are shutting down an anti-coronavirus restrictions protest in London because crowds have "not complied" with social distancing rules.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54309603

They allowed BLM and all sorts during the full fkin lockdown but they're trying to stamp this out?

Bad move for Boris and co, bad move indeed, they can't have their cake and eat it, they allowed continuous weekly protests for over a month regarding BLM.

You also cant have your cake and eat it. Youve been crying your eyes out every single day about BLM but when a protest you support happens, you change your tune. Predictable. Either you support protests without masks or you dont. No buts.

It doesn't matter, facts are that the police let them have the protests and so shouldn't be blocking the new ones, that's the end of it, the rest of what you wrote is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with whether I support protests or not .......... the damage has already been done, the Gov't can't be selective when upholding the right for BLM to protest in the middle of fkin Lockdown then shut down this new lots rights to protest.

Just more extremist view points from you, let BLM protest but stamp on the rights of others to do the same, that makes you guilty of selective citizens rights and that is what extremists do, I never said that, I didn't say allow one over the other, I just stated for fairness, that's the difference between us.

UFGN wrote:Do you realise that the Director -General and Editor-in-chief of the BBC is a member of the conservative party and former Tory councillor?

I couldn't care less if he voted for the BNP, the BBC is extremely Left wing bias and I don't need your input on that, I could ask anyone who's right leaning and they'll tell you straight.

The BBC has been accused of this multiple times and that's why Boris has threatend to review their mandatory licence charge.

Its a false narrative that you suck up because youre frankly a fool who falls for every right wing agenda you read on SM and everywhere else.

Ive just pointed out to you that the boss of the BBC is a conservative, and the previous boss was chosen by a conservative, and youve got nothing to say about it. Thats YOUR bias at play.

Youre a steaming hypocrite DG. I couldnt give a toss about BLM or Antifa but youve been slitting your wrists every day all summer over them. You cry bitterly about their protests..... you predictably follow the narrative that the police let them do what they wanted..... you moan about protesters without masks.... and now heres this lot doing exactly the same and you fail to condemn.

This is your fight, I dont have a dog in it. f**k BLM and f**k this stupid lot. And frankly, if youre going to be just another right wing sheep, which is what youve become, f**k you too. Ive watched you lurch further and further to the right over the years.... its not my job to reason with you. I hope youll be happy wanking over blue passports and moaning about "bloody immigrants" with the other special needs freaks on here

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:57 am

UFGN wrote:Its a false narrative that you suck up because youre frankly a fool who falls for every right wing agenda you read on SM and everywhere else.

Ive just pointed out to you that the boss of the BBC is a conservative, and the previous boss was chosen by a conservative, and youve got nothing to say about it. Thats YOUR bias at play.

Youre a steaming hypocrite DG. I couldnt give a toss about BLM or Antifa but youve been slitting your wrists every day all summer over them. You cry bitterly about their protests..... you predictably follow the narrative that the police let them do what they wanted..... you moan about protesters without masks.... and now heres this lot doing exactly the same and you fail to condemn.

This is your fight, I dont have a dog in it. f**k BLM and f**k this stupid lot. And frankly, if youre going to be just another right wing sheep, which is what youve become, f**k you too. Ive watched you lurch further and further to the right over the years.... its not my job to reason with you. I hope youll be happy wanking over blue passports and moaning about "bloody immigrants" with the other special needs freaks on here

This whole post is retarded.

I made multiple valid points which directly answered your's and because you either know I'm right or just don't like the answer this BS post is what you resort to.

The protests happening now about the lockdown rules aren't even Right Wing you bell end, if anything there's lots of Left protesters among them.

But what's the point if your going to ignore my retort because you can't stand losing the point then don't bother, if you think that unrelated reply is some sort of winning answer then you may as well of just raised a white flag and piped the fk down.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 pm

The anti-Semite Jeremy Corbyn has been suspended by the Labour Party.
Follows him downplaying a scathing report on the anti-Semitic practices rife in the Labour Party.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:43 pm

jayramfootball wrote:The anti-Semite Jeremy Corbyn has been suspended by the Labour Party.
Follows him downplaying a scathing report on the anti-Semitic practices rife in the Labour Party.

About time too for that terrorist sympathiser. At least Sir Kier had the bottle to do it.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:28 pm

He's a nasty piece of work.

They need to get rid of a lot more as well. His own antisemitism was backed up by a strong antisemitic element in the Party.

Luciana Berger was on LBC this morning giving a harrowing account of her experiences following her resignation. She was hounded by Corbynistas, some of whom threatened to rape and stab her.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:58 pm

I hope theres no route for him back into the party. I doubt Kier will have him back if he can avoid it

The whole anti-semitism thing is very weird. Initially I supported Corbyn on the issue because his most controversial comments were actually about making a distinction between the Israeli State and the Jewish religion.... about not giving Israel a licence to silence criticism of the State by labelling it anti-semitic. If that remains the case then I agree with him that its been a political witch hunt

However, there seems to be more than that to it to have resulted in such a strongly worded report

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:17 pm

Labour Party in turmoil as the unions say they want Corbyn reinstated, and Party members threatening to resign in their thousands.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:28 pm

Phil71 wrote:Labour Party in turmoil as the unions say they want Corbyn reinstated, and Party members threatening to resign in their thousands.

Starmer is doing God's work in further destroying the Labour party.
They will be in the political wilderness for decades after their Brexit betrayal and rancid anti-Semitism.
The party of hate.

With Boris acting like a dictator, hopefully, the Conservatives will be taken down too and we can maybe, just maybe, get a real party to rise up.
:biggrin:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:39 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Labour Party in turmoil as the unions say they want Corbyn reinstated, and Party members threatening to resign in their thousands.

They will be in the political wilderness for decades after their Brexit betrayal and rancid anti-Semitism.
The party of hate.

With Boris acting like a dictator, hopefully, the Conservatives will be taken down too and we can maybe, just maybe, get a real party to rise up.
[emoji3]
Nah, Johnson and his brexit buddies will f everything up, step down saying they achieved their aim of 'getting brexit done' and Sunak will become PM with middle England claiming he's more sensible than messed up Labour and the turkeys will vote for Christmas again :(
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:49 pm

I think Raab will take over from Boris if he goes.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:54 pm

jayramfootball wrote:

The party of hate.

:biggrin:

This may be YOUR moment Jayram! :)
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate