British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:20 pm

Usual banal nonsense from our resident mouthpiece - the issue is all about people living longer and seeing the doctor far more times than they did 30 years ago, immigration (which has nothing to do with race) and medical tourists have an impact, but it's small. The huge difference is the number of people now making regular visits for minor issues.

As for NHS staff the numbers have increased almost every year, however when a hospital is full you can't just jam in more staff and expect a huge change, you need more hospitals.

The NHS budget has increased by some 300% in the last 30 years at the same time productivity has gone down .... that's simply because there are not enough hospitals and medical treatments have become more advanced and more costly ... it's funny when ill-informed drones spout nonsense about "cuts" in the NHS when in fact it's the only public service that has avoided the austerity cuts ... but hey you can't teach stupid

EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 pm

EliteKiller wrote:Usual banal nonsense from our resident mouthpiece - the issue is all about people living longer and seeing the doctor far more times than they did 30 years ago, immigration (which has nothing to do with race) and medical tourists have an impact, but it's small. The huge difference is the number of people now making regular visits for minor issues.

As for NHS staff the numbers have increased almost every year, however when a hospital is full you can't just jam in more staff and expect a huge change, you need more hospitals.

The NHS budget has increased by some 300% in the last 30 years at the same time productivity has gone down .... that's simply because there are not enough hospitals and medical treatments have become more advanced and more costly ... it's funny when ill-informed drones spout nonsense about "cuts" in the NHS when in fact it's the only public service that has avoided the austerity cuts ... but hey you can't teach stupid

Hi there immigrant

A&E closures (cuts) and reduction in GP numbers say hi, as I described. NHS is under huge pressure specifically because of these two issues

At least I got something more in depth out of you than usual
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:11 am

One issue we need to improve on is pharmacy, just at a time when it looks like that could become even more expensive if Trump and Farage get their way.

I have previously worked in a pharmacy and seen this first hand. (Only as an assistant)

Doctors are prescribing items which are widely available without prescription like E45 cream. This should in my opinion only be done for particularly poor people. These items are easily afforded by most people.

Antidepressants need to be looked at. We need a full review of their use in the NHS. They are sometimes prescribed in low doses which cost a lot of money but have little or no benefit

Patients with multiple illnesses need to be given regular "prescription audits". Some people end up on eye watering amounts of medicine. Its not always necessary and it always costs a fortune

We need to consider banning all over the counter codeine. I was shocked at the amount of addiction to codeine pharmacies are having to deal with. (Customers demanding it)

All branded drugs should be banned from prescription where a generic equivalent is available, except for reasons of allergy etc

All hospital pharmacies should close. Absolutely no reason for those at all, other than for internal distribution of meds around the wards and for inpatients. The general public should not be using them.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:21 am

UFGN wrote:A&E closures (cuts) and reduction in GP numbers say hi, as I described. NHS is under huge pressure specifically because of these two issues

Wish you hadn't responded - as usual your supposed "facts" are pure fabrication .... show us the cuts you talk about .... don't just make it up

A&E patient numbers have increased by 7m in the last ten years ... there are now more A&E facilities than at any time in the NHS history ... my numbers? No the NHS own figures .... https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/

GP Practice numbers have fallen, as small clinics merge into larger units, however the number of heath-care physicians has continued to rise

The trouble with spouting ill-informed propaganda is you just end up looking a bit stupid ....

A&E closures (cuts) and reduction in GP numbers

But when looked at in detail the facts say you're just plain wrong .... once again

When nearly everything you post is so easily proved as inaccurate, really why do you bother?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:40 am

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:A&E closures (cuts) and reduction in GP numbers say hi, as I described. NHS is under huge pressure specifically because of these two issues

Wish you hadn't responded - as usual your supposed "facts" are pure fabrication .... show us the cuts you talk about .... don't just make it up

A&E patient numbers have increased by 7m in the last ten years ... there are now more A&E facilities than at any time in the NHS history ... my numbers? No the NHS own figures .... https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/

GP Practice numbers have fallen, as small clinics merge into larger units, however the number of heath-care physicians has continued to rise

The trouble with spouting ill-informed propaganda is you just end up looking a bit stupid ....

A&E closures (cuts) and reduction in GP numbers

But when looked at in detail the facts say you're just plain wrong .... once again

When nearly everything you post is so easily proved as inaccurate, really why do you bother?

I dont even need to check your sources. I can say with absolute certainty that you have used them out of context and you dont understand whats going on in the UK

A&E departments have closed. More have been threatened. Its been a repeated battle for some communities to keep A&E facilities. In London we have lost departments and may well lose more

GP provision is shocking. Numbers of GPs have fallen, and surgeries have closed.

These are real life facts. Not for some out of touch keyboard warrior expat to play internetz and think its all "fake news"

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:48 am

UFGN wrote:I dont even need to check your sources. I can say with absolute certainty that you have used them out of context and you dont understand whats going on in the UK

A&E departments have closed. More have been threatened. Its been a repeated battle for some communities to keep A&E facilities. In London we have lost departments and may well lose more

GP provision is shocking. Numbers of GPs have fallen, and surgeries have closed.

These are real life facts. Not for some out of touch keyboard warrior expat to play internetz and think its all "fake news"

Idiot .... you are so propaganda driven won't even look at NHS data ... part time Saturday cashier in a pharmacy knows the whole picture ... just about sums you up ... said it before you simply can't teach stupid.

It's all here the real numbers pathetic that you just won't listen - https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/

Please don't reply, having an informed debate is one thing, listening to self confessed fact denier is just a waste of time.
Last edited by EliteKiller on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 am

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:I dont even need to check your sources. I can say with absolute certainty that you have used them out of context and you dont understand whats going on in the UK

Idiot .... you are so propaganda driven won't even look at NHS data ... part time Saturday cashier in a pharmacy knows the whole picture ... just about sums you up ... said it before you simply can't teach stupid.

It's all here the real numbers pathetic that you just won't listen - https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/

Please don't reply, having an informed debate is one thing, listening to self confessed fact denier is just a waste of time.

Ring up your relatives in the UK if any of them take your calls, and ask them whats going on. You haven't got a clue. You live in a bullshit bubble and on the internet. Genuinely, youre showing yourself up as an out of touch clown.

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:04 am

It's a sad indictment of any modern debate when you get ill-informed muppets who will forever push a flawed position even when presented with empirical evidence that they are 100% wrong ...

Fact the NHS have treated more A&E patients every year for the last ten years.
Fact the NHS have increased the number of Health professionals every year for the last ten years.

Nobody is claiming the NHS doesn't need many new hospitals and a large increase in staff, but that's not because of some fictional cuts it's because of the massive uptake in the use of NHS services ... the NHS has received an average 3.4% funding increase every year for the last decade, not enough but certainly not cuts.

As I've often repeated you can't teach stupid, when someone is so blinded by bias they won't even look at the evidence, then they are very much a waste of everybody's time. There is a reason this archaic shout the loudest 1970's mob mentality is being discarded for 21st century logic, it's because it's just plain wrong ... shame that some people are being left in the dark ages, but when you're so blind to reality you won't even consider the facts, what can anyone do?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby LMAO » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:17 am

EliteKiller wrote:the number of heath-care physicians has continued to rise

In terms of absolute numbers, yes.

In terms of relative numbers, it's apparently declined.

LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby UFGN » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:18 am

I invite people overseas to do their own research.

I invite British people to do precisely none because I know you dont need to. Im not playing games with this clown.

As I said:

Departments have closed

GPs have been lost

(Because GPs have been lost this has been a contributing factor in more people attending A&E)

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:06 am

LMAO wrote:the number of heath-care physicians has continued to rise

See even a ridiculously biased muppet like UFGN could do the research .... don't you wish he did it before he made a complete idiot of himself?

Five minutes of research and you've found out he was 100% wrong and that in fact it is exactly the scenario the NHS figures show, you know the one that was explained to him several times, the one that he refused to read ....

There is no denying that there have been more Health Service Professionals every year for a decade (so not cuts) but not enough to keep up with the even greater increase in patient numbers. Exactly as he was told a dozen posts ago .... who could have guessed that the actual facts not his propaganda would prove to be right?

He should try using brains before posting shit ... it will save him the embarrassment of having to admit he was 100% wrong ... yet again
Last edited by EliteKiller on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:18 am

EliteKiller wrote:
LMAO wrote:the number of heath-care physicians has continued to rise

See even a ridiculously biased muppet like you can do the research .... don't you wish you did it before you made a complete idiot of yourself?

Five minutes of research and you've found out you were 100% wrong and that in fact it is exactly the scenario the NHS figures show, you know the one that was explained to you several times, the one that you refused to read ....

There is no denying that there have been more Health Service Professionals every year for a decade (so not cuts) but not enough to keep up with the even greater increase in patient numbers. Exactly as you were told a dozen posts ago .... who could have guessed that the actual facts not your propaganda would prove to be right?

Try using brain before posting shit ... it will save you the embarrassment of having to admit you were 100% wrong ... yet again

If only all forum members with four capital initials were the same person, you might not look like a mountain of cocks right now :(

UFGN

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:53 am

UFGN wrote:If only all forum members with four capital initials were the same person, you might not look like a mountain of cocks right now :(

Yup that was obviously aimed at you not LMAO - I'll admit that mistake it's what sane people do - just a shame the sites biggest cock can never admit to his (yes that is you UFGN) ... mind you that would involve 90% of your posts so we can all see why you dare not ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Rockape » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:08 am

Well.....glad I was out last night and missed that.

Funnily enough I was having dinner with a Health Visitor who works with difficult issue families in London and she told me that last year a Rumanian woman turned up at a North London hospitalto have her baby. Once discharged they tried to do the follow up visits and couldn’t find her. Eventually she was tracked down to a tent in a local park with her partner. She had flown over to have the baby. Anyway, she was advised that this was dangerous for the baby and her etc, but a year later she did it all over again.

I’m not saying this for any other reason than it’s an interesting anecdote to follow the above debate.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:36 am

Rockape wrote:Well.....glad I was out last night and missed that.

Funnily enough I was having dinner with a Health Visitor who works with difficult issue families in London and she told me that last year a Rumanian woman turned up at a North London hospitalto have her baby. Once discharged they tried to do the follow up visits and couldn’t find her. Eventually she was tracked down to a tent in a local park with her partner. She had flown over to have the baby. Anyway, she was advised that this was dangerous for the baby and her etc, but a year later she did it all over again.

I’m not saying this for any other reason than it’s an interesting anecdote to follow the above debate.

There's no doubt that there are a great many people from the EU who have settled in the UK that are here to work hard, pay tax and better themselves.

But there's also no doubt that there are huge numbers that are here to take whatever they can get, both through the benefits system and criminality. There are also significant numbers who are drunken nuisances. We have enough low life of our own like this without importing hundreds of thousands more from outside.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate