British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby UFGN » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:29 am

EliteKiller wrote:So is COVID in the US now 100% down to President elect Biden? does being in power mean it's all on you?

To blame a pandemic on a political party is insane - could all governments all around the world have done better - in hindsight of course they could, but let's not forget Starmer in April was demanding plans to end lock-downs, Starmer in May was demanding that all UK citizens be allowed to holiday in Europe, Starmer in October was saying a two-week circuit breaker was all that was needed ... was any of that in hindsight correct?

Sure blame the politicians but blame them all equally ... don't just play party politics with people's lives.

Spare me the clichés

Dont play dumb. I am blaming the SCALE of the problem on the government

The highest deaths in Europe

AND

The worst effected economy by most measures

BOTH!! You couldnt make it up. How could it be worse exactly? Whoever was responsible for a shit shower like this would get both barrels from me. Clearly the same doesnt apply to you.

Serious question btw.... The government are spending end-of-days scale money on Furlough. I'm not saying they are wrong to, but there it is, they are spending eye watering money. Now imagine Corbyn doing the same as PM. The right would be clawing their eyes out with rage, saying "see, told you he'd borrow shitloads of money." See the double standards there?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:15 am

EliteKiller wrote:So is COVID in the US now 100% down to President elect Biden? does being in power mean it's all on you?

To blame a pandemic on a political party is insane - could all governments all around the world have done better - in hindsight of course they could, but let's not forget Starmer in April was demanding plans to end lock-downs, Starmer in May was demanding that all UK citizens be allowed to holiday in Europe, Starmer in October was saying a two-week circuit breaker was all that was needed ... was any of that in hindsight correct?

Sure blame the politicians but blame them all equally ... don't just play party politics with people's lives.

I'm not sure how many covid deaths there has been in the US in the last 48hrs but they are definitely Bidens fault .......... he is the President now, so he must take full responsibility.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:44 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

I'm not sure how many covid deaths there has been in the US in the last 48hrs but they are definitely Bidens fault .......... he is the President now, so he must take full responsibility.
Not yet he isn't, just ask Donald :rolleyes:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:49 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

In fact he probably infected all of the people who died from it, the dirty no good bastard.

And people voted for him!
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:00 am

FFS.....this thread has gone a bit retarded!

All this blame is pointless too, although I do agree with UFGN (unusually) that if Corbyn had been spending all this money, we’d have thrown our toys out of the pram months ago!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby LMAO » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:36 pm

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

In fact he probably infected all of the people who died from it, the dirty no good bastard.

While we're at it, where was Obama during 9/11? Authorities need to investigate why he wasn't in the Oval Office during such a travesty.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:46 pm

Tony Adams wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Not yet he isn't, just ask Donald :rolleyes:

Its not up to "Donald" its up to the media, as you can tell.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:47 pm

LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

While we're at it, where was Obama during 9/11? Authorities need to investigate why he wasn't in the Oval Office during such a travesty.

Now your getting the gist of it .......... welcome to how it looks from the other side.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:12 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Now your getting the gist of it .......... welcome to how it looks from the other side.

Close but no cigar.

Blaming Biden now is stupid because he's not president. After January 20, go wild with the blame game.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby UFGN » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:28 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Its ridiculous and it just highlights the petty and derranged nature of todays "score points" politics.

You've got people saying "I blame them for how they've managed Covid" .......

I'd love to see you manage 68m people.

I'm frustrated with this whole bollocks myself and no I don't think Boris and co have done anything like a stellar job but this is happening all around the globe and no one is getting it right, New York was absolutely devastated by the diesease and Britain didn't act hardly any different to any other nation.

If we had no lockdown like Sweden and had high numbers then you could raise something, but we had a lockdown and are now on our second one.

If our numbers are high, who is to blame ..........? no one and everyone, we all have a part in it.

Blaming one political party is just shameless point scoring or are people stupid enough to think that if Labour were in charge Covid would vanish?

But hang on, about two weeks ago....

DiamondGooner wrote:Really am getting sick of this.

I may actually vote next time, Boris can fk off.

Stick your sh*tty one month lock down up your arse.

That's like saying, sit in for a month and flu will disappear.

Fk you, you cock eyed fk.

DG.... the gift that keeps on giving

My name's in brown and I'm takin mofo's down
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:51 pm

LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Close but no cigar.

Blaming Biden now is stupid because he's not president. After January 20, go wild with the blame game.

.............. or, people could just act rationally and not blame a single man for a world wide virus?

But then again Bidens in office now ............. so maybe its the Democrats turn to cop the fire they started.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:30 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Close but no cigar.

.............. or, people could just act rationally and not blame a single man for a world wide virus?

But then again Bidens in office now ............. so maybe its the Democrats turn to cop the fire they started.

...except Biden isn't in office and won't be for another 2 months and 8 days.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:44 am

LMAO wrote:...except Biden isn't in office and won't be for another 2 months and 8 days.

Why is it taking that long?

Was there cheating in the counts?

Longest election I've ever seen, ridiculous, it got boring after day 3.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:33 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:...except Biden isn't in office and won't be for another 2 months and 8 days.

Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:35 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

It's when he finishes his hibernation.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate