British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:59 am

More lefties shouting and hollering outside the QE2 Centre.

These serial whining c**** couldn’t be more annoying. Get a job.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:06 am

Standard political rhetoric .... left wing banner wavers out in force .... right wing giving it the patriotic bollocks

Would be nice if everyone stood back and at least waited to see what the new guy does ... but we all know sadly that this no longer happens ...

Everyone has already made up their minds .... just a sad reflection of just how bigoted and divided we have become ...
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:08 am

Johnson is our new overlord.

Brexiteers rejoice as thyve finally got someone they believe will turn everything around for them and dig out one positive in 3 years of brexit so far.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:10 am

EliteKiller wrote:Standard political rhetoric .... left wing banner wavers out in force .... right wing giving it the patriotic bollocks

Would be nice if everyone stood back and at least waited to see what the new guy does ... but we all know sadly that this no longer happens ...

Everyone has already made up their minds .... just a sad reflection of just how bigoted and divided we have become ...

Some of us are able to judge the man by his past deeds.

I'm sorry, but johnson is a despicable scrote no matter what you look at from his past.

It's amazing that you think theres a chance he will suddenly become the leader that we need.

Hows trump working out after the 'wait and see' mantra?
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:12 am

Corbyn gets stick all the time for being extreme

Well, Johnson is every bit as extreme. Hes a capitalist extremist. An absolute scumbag.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Sims » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:14 am

Boris cardiac arrest needed
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Dejan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 am

Boris the don

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:17 am

Zedie wrote:Some of us are able to judge the man by his past deeds.

I'm sorry, but johnson is a despicable scrote no matter what you look at from his past.

It's amazing that you think theres a chance he will suddenly become the leader that we need.

Hows trump working out after the 'wait and see' mantra?

Had a bet with myself to see which of our 'regulars' would cast the first abusive insults ... congrats you won by 120 seconds ...

Proving my point nicely - bigoted, judgmental, ignorant - and he was only elected five minutes ago ....

(and the obligatory Trump reference for good measure, truly pathetic yet so sadly predictably)
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:37 am

Zedie wrote:Johnson is our new overlord.

Brexiteers rejoice as thyve finally got someone they believe will turn everything around for them and dig out one positive in 3 years of brexit so far.

This is fkin hilarious.

I love it.

The political situation is such a shambles something needed to break, I'm happy with this, now Leave can actually take charge of the situation they started and we can FINALLY get some answers to conclude this BS.

I'm so sick of Remainer politicians telling us what can, will and deciding what's happening, its causing nothing but mistrust and resentment, they have an obvious and clear agenda and should never have been put in charge of delivering Brexit in the first place.

Now Boris can either succeed or fail in spectacular fashion ........... finally allowing those of us who are on the fence to see if this whole charade was ever actually feasable from the jump.

I'm leaning toward no tbf but I'm open to being surprised.

So Boris ...............

What are you going to do about the Backstop, Gibraltar, UK Fishing waters, Travel, Trade deals etc etc etc?

We await with baited breath, and all these answers before October please, they've had 3 years to think about it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:54 am

Hopefully the final nail in the coffin of the tory party and with his 'brexit at all costs' talk also the end of the brexit party.

I think he'll win the next general election but then the tory party will fall apart.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:56 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Zedie wrote:Johnson is our new overlord.

This is fkin hilarious.

I love it.

The political situation is such a shambles something needed to break, I'm happy with this, now Leave can actually take charge of the situation they started and we can FINALLY get some answers to conclude this BS.

I'm so sick of Remainer politicians telling us what can, will and deciding what's happening, its causing nothing but mistrust and resentment, they have an obvious and clear agenda and should never have been put in charge of delivering Brexit in the first place.

Now Boris can either succeed or fail in spectacular fashion ........... finally allowing those of us who are on the fence to see if this whole charade was ever actually feasable from the jump.

I'm leaning toward no tbf but I'm open to being surprised.

So Boris ...............

What are you going to do about the Backstop, Gibraltar, UK Fishing waters, Travel, Trade deals etc etc etc?

We await with baited breath, and all these answers before October please, they've had 3 years to think about it.
He'll just mumble something nobody understands and then say something outrageous so everyone forgets what the question was.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:57 am

Tony_Adams wrote:Hopefully the final nail in the coffin of the tory party and with his 'brexit at all costs' talk also the end of the brexit party.

I think he'll win the next general election but then the tory party will fall apart.

And to think, Cameron only had the Ref in the first place to save the Tories from the eurosceptics
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:00 pm

The best thing about it is how it has the whining lefties crying into their lentils.

f***ing hilarious.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Phil71 wrote:The best thing about it is how it has the whining lefties crying into their lentils.

f***ing hilarious.

Thats what its all about for you lot. Wreck and troll, and the reason is you don't care about anyone other than yourself.

Im more interested in whats good for our country and society as a whole.

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:07 pm

UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:The best thing about it is how it has the whining lefties crying into their lentils.

f***ing hilarious.

Thats what its all about for you lot. Wreck and troll, and the reason is you don't care about anyone other than yourself.

Im more interested in whats good for our country and society as a whole.

Of course I care about the country.

But I also like a good laugh.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate