British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:24 am

Emeryates wrote:Is it just me or are Leavers all ranty, sad people

And remoaners are just a bunch of sanctimonious middle-class whingers who take to the streets every saturday to protest against a democratic decision taken by the majority.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:12 am

UFGN wrote:Boris deliberately making a fool of himself at a police recruit thingy so that the press attention is on that instead of him getting c*** off by Parliament

The absolute c***
I reckon thats what the reece-mogg body language thing was about too
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:20 am

Tony_Adams wrote:
UFGN wrote:Boris deliberately making a fool of himself at a police recruit thingy so that the press attention is on that instead of him getting c*** off by Parliament

The absolute c***
I reckon thats what the reece-mogg body language thing was about too

Yeah. It just doesn't translate as well over here as it does in America because we aren't as used to these kind of embarrassing displays.

A politician pretended to be a cut for 2 minutes on big brother and his career was finished.

A reality show celebrity who brags about sexually assaulting women became president.

People over here are much less accepting at the mo but we are getting there.

The right must be ecstatic
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:17 am

A 2nd Ref may be more direct but as Rev said, getting that through Parliament already failed to garner the needed votes.

If they won't let us have a 2nd Ref then a GE is the only mandate we can get.

Boris is clearly "No Deal" Brexit because his words are "We are leaving come what may, deal or no deal" and he's used those words.

Corbyn is ........ well, he's definitely not "No Deal" is he, that is clear and if he were to win that's as good as a Remain win because nothing he's suggesting i.e Norway will get through so ultimately they'll be left with Remain.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Emeryates » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:49 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
Emeryates wrote:Is it just me or are Leavers all ranty, sad people

And remoaners are just a bunch of sanctimonious middle-class whingers who take to the streets every saturday to protest against a democratic decision taken by the majority.

Lol true. Extreme Remainers and all Brexiteers are all people with no life
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:23 am

DiamondGooner wrote:A 2nd Ref may be more direct but as Rev said, getting that through Parliament already failed to garner the needed votes.

If they won't let us have a 2nd Ref then a GE is the only mandate we can get.

Boris is clearly "No Deal" Brexit because his words are "We are leaving come what may, deal or no deal" and he's used those words.

Corbyn is ........ well, he's definitely not "No Deal" is he, that is clear and if he were to win that's as good as a Remain win because nothing he's suggesting i.e Norway will get through so ultimately they'll be left with Remain.

Yeah, May's deal is as dead as Mugabe. :sneaky:
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Boris AGAIN threatening to break the law to force through no deal

That or resign, because hes still refusing to seek an extension
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Scenes when European Law stops us from leaving illegally and he gets arrested for misconduct in public office
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:10 pm

UFGN wrote:Scenes when European Law stops us from leaving illegally and he gets arrested for misconduct in public office

EU law wouldn't count for anything if we left.

Parliament is gonna be in for it, you wait and see, as much as you detest Boris there is that and more on the other side completely had it with Parliaments me, me, me agenda blocking the referendum.

This isn't over by a long shot, over 17m people are wondering why MP's are ignoring the result.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:31 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:Scenes when European Law stops us from leaving illegally and he gets arrested for misconduct in public office

EU law wouldn't count for anything if we left.

Parliament is gonna be in for it, you wait and see, as much as you detest Boris there is that and more on the other side completely had it with Parliaments me, me, me agenda blocking the referendum.

This isn't over by a long shot, over 17m people are wondering why MP's are ignoring the result.

If the EU senior leaders know a law has been passed making it illegal for us to leave under curtain circumstances, and then a PM who is on record as saying he's willing to break the law states that we have left, it is wide open to interpretation what the EU would actually do

Furthermore, the law is the law whether respected or not. He can state that we have left on Nov 1st but that would be factually incorrect.

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:04 pm

Amber Rudd surrenders the Tory whip and quits government

Tories a burning wreck

UFGN

Postby Emeryates » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Imagine being so bad that even Rudd realises that she's better off outside. Cynical, probably the worst type of career politician, and even Rudd the rat has left the sinking ship
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:07 am

Boris and co are turning the Tories into the Brexit party for sure.

They have to, because in the upcoming GE or Ref which must happen eventually, they want Torie candidates to be Pro Brexit so they can truly stand as the Leave party of choice ........... not the "I'll say I want to leave but really I'm a Remainer mole" MP's.

They're cutting out the tumor so to speak, painful but worth it in the end.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:11 am

Its funny because at the bar yesterday me and my mate were talking to a couple of Remainers so you had 4 people, me a Centrist, my mate a Leave guy and two Remainers and everyone had the same thing to say about Boris .............

No matter whether you agree with him or not, we all liked that he's being so forth coming and pressing the issue as hard as he is, why? because he's bringing us to a much needed conclusion while every other MP wants to stall and stick us in the mud forever more.

Parliament has become polarized, good, its about time everyone stopped "pretending" to respect the referendum and just fight it out to a result.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:23 am

Hes blatantly gagging for no deal. If you dont want a no deal brexit, then dont support anything Johnson is doing, because everything he's doing is to increase the chances of no deal. Its as simple as that.

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate