British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:29 am

Zedie wrote:Your links all relate to them covering hunt vs boris. Or largely around what hunt is saying which is what reporting is.

The sun and co are covering Johnson's right to privacy, his fake make up photos and are busy exposing the people that reported a domestic situation directly to the police.

They're playing down the actual incident etc.

You're smart enough to see that but you dont want to.

I see both sides playing a non-event "girlfriend shouts at man in own home shock" for political gain ... does anyone really care about two people shouting at each other? If we all called the police every time that happened the system would explode ...

The neighbour knew it was Boris, they knew that police and no doubt MI6 also knew that ... do you believe that they for one second they thought he was killing his girlfriend ... come on just how gullible are you?

Now Boris is going for the injured victim spin and Hunt is going for the unfit human being spin ... frankly they're both a couple of dicks ... if you think this has ever been more than political hype and media click-bait nonsense then I've got a Nigerian Prince you really should meet .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:32 am

Looks like voters are coming round to Leaving .... don't know if that's fatigue or what ... might push the Tories into an election .. who knows

EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:10 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Zedie wrote:Your links all relate to them covering hunt vs boris. Or largely around what hunt is saying which is what reporting is.

The sun and co are covering Johnson's right to privacy, his fake make up photos and are busy exposing the people that reported a domestic situation directly to the police.

They're playing down the actual incident etc.

You're smart enough to see that but you dont want to.

I see both sides playing a non-event "girlfriend shouts at man in own home shock" for political gain ... does anyone really care about two people shouting at each other? If we all called the police every time that happened the system would explode ...

The neighbour knew it was Boris, they knew that police and no doubt MI6 also knew that ... do you believe that they for one second they thought he was killing his girlfriend ... come on just how gullible are you?

Now Boris is going for the injured victim spin and Hunt is going for the unfit human being spin ... frankly they're both a couple of dicks ... if you think this has ever been more than political hype and media click-bait nonsense then I've got a Nigerian Prince you really should meet .....

How has it gone from someone reporting a domestic situation to attempted murder?

Behave mate.

Same question applies to you as it did to diamond:

If you heard your female neighbour screaming 'get off me' at the top of her lungs amongst other things and then a massive smash would you just leave it and turn your TV up or actually do something as a member of society that actually gives a shit?

Ok we could probably not expect him to actually murder her, but then its also reasonable to expect one of the future leaders of the free world to not escalate an argument with his mistress to the point where she's screaming that and they're smashing up their house.

Its no ones fault that the media and two candidates that so many listen to are using it as political ammunition but themselves, dont try and blame this on the guy who rightly reported a domestic incident that was disturbing enough to call the police.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:38 am

They felt the need to have a fake making up photo in the press which suggests there was a row

Honestly now, if there was a bad row then Boris can have no complaints about the police being called. Hes not above the law
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:49 am

Zedie wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:So yeah, all to do with Carries safety because lets face it Boris is a likely murderer and nothing to do with his political views ..................

"It also emerged on Saturday that New York-born Eve, 34, had a series of anti-Tory tweets on her account dating back to the Occupy London protests in 2012 when Boris was the capital’s mayor.

A tweet posted on her recently-deleted Twitter account said: “Just gave Boris Johnson the finger.”

On Saturday, anti-Boris posters were plastered on fences opposite Carrie’s flat.

One was even left on Mr Johnson’s car"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9354092/b ... ti-brexit/

Eve is Mr Penn's girlfriend, the guy who called the cops and told the Guardian, def not a politically motivated stitch up, tbf it sounds like Boris is the subject of a hate campaign.

So the Left think its ok to terrorize a democratically elected political figure who may be the next Prime Minister? really?

Good job he might be moving to No10 then isn't it, they'll have to try and get past the Police guards if they want to harass him anymore.

If you heard your next door neighbour (female) screaming at her new boyfriend to get off her etc. and then heard a massive smash, what would you do?

.............. if you that is what you choose to believe then so be it.

There is no cure for willful ignorance and I'm way passed trying to convince people.

What I've done is in a number of posts I've given the evidence and circumstances.

Summary: Mr Penn and his Tory hating GF knew it was Boris Johnson in that flat i.e you really think Boris is going to merk his GF over spilled wine while he's running for office?
............. or was this just an opportunity to smear the man you hate (that your GF gave the bird to) while you did everything you can to fuel it by recording a row and calling the police while immediately calling the fkin Guardian??

Would of been more believable you were concerned for her safety if you only called the cops, not reported it and recorded it.

This is not a "Sun" stitch up these are posts on Twitter etc made by the individuals that they can't stand their neighbour Boris........... take some responsibility ffs.

Ignore Twitter posts when its Remainer's but hammer anyone on the Right for the slightest infraction on Twitter.

Again, this selective acceptance is what people who are neutral can't stand.

Point blank .......... there was no need for the snooping recording and there was no need to call the papers.

Calling the police would of sufficed and been more genuine.

PS - There was no "bang" there was a glass / plate smashed.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Zedie wrote:If you heard your female neighbour screaming 'get off me' at the top of her lungs amongst other things and then a massive smash would you just leave it and turn your TV up or actually do something as a member of society that actually gives a shit?

If I heard that there would be a huge number of variables - did they often row? had either of them been violent before? was it any of my business? how many of my previous neighbours had assaulted each other? what was the Guardian's phone number?

and by the way .... I don't spy on my neighbours, and in all my 60 years to the best of my knowledge not one of them has injured or killed a partner ... have I heard raised voices, crashes, bumps in the night, far to loud sex ... sure many times, and never have I deemed it necessary to call the police ...

Out of interest just how many times have you called the police when hearing two people row - 10, 20, 100? or are you just being a total hypocrite?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 pm

EliteKiller wrote:bumps in the night, far to loud sex

Take the glass off the wall and your ear off the glass....... might help?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:56 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Take the glass off the wall and your ear off the glass....... might help?

Help what?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:34 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Take the glass off the wall and your ear off the glass....... might help?

Help what?

Not hearing sex noises so loud.

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:11 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48844492

President Donald Trump would want US suppliers to have access to "a fair and balanced marketplace" in NHS Wales as part of any trade deal, the US Ambassador to the UK has said.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Emeryates » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:13 pm

Hunt has suddenly turned into a No Deal Lover for votes.

Respect to Hammond for standing by his principles, the austerity loving shit
Emeryates
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:14 am

UFGN wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48844492

President Donald Trump would want US suppliers to have access to "a fair and balanced marketplace" in NHS Wales as part of any trade deal, the US Ambassador to the UK has said.

Seems perfectly reasonable that they have the same right to bid for NHS contracts as part of a deal, as long as its reciprocal. Indeed, the NHS doesn't have to choose the Americans.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:19 pm

Tbf no one is forcing us to buy their BS.

They can offer, the NHS can refuse but I admit I don't like the injection of corruption and Privatization the Americans will encourage.

The one thing I will say for the EU is that their principles on Healthcare is what ban the United States from infiltrating their cash for health set up over here, I imagine the British Private owner lot likes some of the Con's wouldn't mind a Private Health care service at all.

It needs to be protected, thankfully I don't think the British will let them get away with it, that stubborn streak is why they're so adamant about Brexit and its why I have to agree with it, the vote needs to be addressed otherwise we're cowing the public into not having a legal say.

That's the conundrum of the referendum.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:48 pm

The appointment of Ursula von der Leyen, who is a federalist or integrationist as the trendy term is now, just means more of the same. She has spoken in favour of a European Army, more central funding controls, standardized taxation and a raft of other 'coming together' ... if you like the idea of a United States of Europe she's your girl (well hardly a girl >60) ... add in David-Maria Sassoli as President, yup the former left wing journo, who also believes in a European Parliament playing a bigger role in member states and you can see the Brexit boys spitting feathers .... interesting times
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:53 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Tbf no one is forcing us to buy their BS.

They can offer, the NHS can refuse but I admit I don't like the injection of corruption and Privatization the Americans will encourage.

The one thing I will say for the EU is that their principles on Healthcare is what ban the United States from infiltrating their cash for health set up over here, I imagine the British Private owner lot likes some of the Con's wouldn't mind a Private Health care service at all.

It needs to be protected, thankfully I don't think the British will let them get away with it, that stubborn streak is why they're so adamant about Brexit and its why I have to agree with it, the vote needs to be addressed otherwise we're cowing the public into not having a legal say.

That's the conundrum of the referendum.

All EU countries will become more deeply involved in TTIP, so this sort of enlarged trading relationship with America will happen if we leave or remain.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate